MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I spend time on my show. I think about it beforehand. I know my show is not fantastic but it's not bad either. It gives storylines and good promos and good buildup. But whatever it's water under the bridge.
For what its worth, I like your show.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
For what its worth, I like your show.

As I do yours sir. The truth is we all have good shows. Just because they're layed out differently doesn't make them bad. We've all put our thought into it and have come up with the best we possibly can. And we should be commended for that.

W-olf

Reaction score
Just because they're layed out differently doesn't make them bad.

And we should be commended for that.

To me thats another reason we should all be commended who wants to read the same btb , I think everyone doing it has a different and unique style and I do read them all and enjoy them all .

Sabretooth

Reaction score
To me thats another reason we should all be commended who wants to read the same btb , I think everyone doing it has a different and unique style and I do read them all and enjoy them all .

Exactly. We should all be rewarded for our efforts. All the btb's are fun to read and keep you interested. I havnt read one yet where I was like this sucks I don't care about it.

Castiel

Reaction score
For the record, I take days to write a show usually. I don't do it all in one sitting, it's write for an hour or so then think and write again the next day maybe. Usually something along the lines of that, then formatting takes awhile for everyone I'm sure. Yeah, it's not as easy as it sounds obviously if you want to put out a good product. Everyone that's left is doing good, Fuji & Heel buying out the company, sweet move that keeps stuff interesting. The reason I left, mainly because I was more interested to do another kind of BTB, it's not in this section it's in the actual BTB section but you know....