Major Announcement!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
It has been announced on IWF.com that the Monday Night Mayhem shows are now going to be every 2 weeks instead of having weekly shows, dark matches prior to the show are also being removed.

Hardcore Impact is also set to return and will be feature and promote some of the newest faces in the IWF as well as the odd apprearance by more established stars. Hardcore Impact will be on Saturday Nights every 2 weeks. PPVs will still be every 2 months. The first Hardcore Impact is set to start on the 13th March.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Kind of a bummer, but I understand. One question, is Hardcore Impact on the weeks that Mayhem isn't? Or are they on the same week?

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Kind of seems counter productive to add a show to a staff that is reeling at the moment. I get that you guys want to showcase the newer talent but in my opinion there's no reason that dark matches couldn't have continued or you could have just put them on the real show.

MizMasta3000

We have ALOT of new talent and a development show would do more good.

Marvel26

Reaction score
As Rated RJC said, you make the show every two weeks, yet youbring in another show? I would have thought perfecting the first show, getting it weekly would have been a main priority before introducing a second show. I know this second brand had been discussed when JMay was in power, but now that the staff has had to be rebuilt, maybe you should re-think the announcement until the staff is ready.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
its just a smaller show while we get back up and running and to give the new guys more than a dark match, the normal routine hopefully will be re-introduced when we get good rp numbers, people just arent roleplaying everyweek so this way people wont get burnt out too quickly. the impact shows will just feature 3 matches mostly of newer talent. if it doesnt work out then things can be changed back easily enough. this gives us a show every week still but with 4/5 less matches which for now will help alot