Main Event Nic Stone & Jay Raven Vs James Kash Dominick Aviles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Tag Team Match Main Event with RJC Cool Guest Announcer Nic Stone & jay Raven Vs Dominick Aviles & James Kash roleplays here

Rated RJC

Reaction score
The scene fades in to the faint sound of tapping and as the camera pans around we see it to be none other than the IWF Champion Nic Stone sitting on a leather seat in what looks to be his home staring at something off camera. We then see that on the screen is footage from the Dominick Aviles/JD Michaels Steel Cage Match from Inception just a short few weeks ago. Stone continues to tap his finger tips on the table next to him that is also holding his championship before seeing the finish of the match where Aviles hit’s a thunderous frog splash from the top of the cage for the win. Stone turns off the television and changes his direction towards the camera.

Nic Stone: Dominick Aviles, outstanding in ring competitor, downright legend in this company, but simply not in my league. I may be young, a tad inexperienced but with the God given natural talent I have there is nothing Aviles can do to stop me and the roll I’ve been on since day one in this company. Two weeks ago Aviles came out, interrupted MY IWF Championship celebration and out of the kindness of my heart I gave him an opportunity to earn a title match and he did just that. Last week Aviles beat Jay Raven and now the two of us are on a collision course to a sure fire Match of the Year Candidate. It’s as simple as that when you put two world class athletes and competitors in the ring against each other the outcome is going to be incredible.

Stone fixes his silver chain and leans back in his chair before readjusting his jeans. Stone loosens his shoulders and continues.

Nic Stone: But you know there’s just one thing that Dominick Aviles and you people don’t seem to comprehend. It’s the fact that I will win that match and by beating yet another faux challenger to my throne I will cement myself in this spot at the top of this company once and for all. I’m a man driven by goals and the very first goal I had was to defeat Adam Freeman, I did that on my first night. The next goal was to win the IWF Championship and as you can see I have done that as well by running through the tournament and taking what was mine. Now my goal for the time being is to teach Dominick Aviles that maybe he shouldn’t have come back to the IWF. And maybe just maybe use Dominick as an example for any other IWF ’talent’ that thinks they have a shot at climbing the mountain and achieving their dream that it just will not happen.

Stone runs his right hand through his bleach blonde hair before standing up and lifting his IWF Championship across his shoulder.

Nic Stone: Let me change the pace a little bit and focus on this week. This Monday night in the main event it’s a tag team match with your’s truly, the IWF Champion Nic Stone captaining a team with Jay Raven as my partner and we take on a broken and beaten James Kash along with the Number One Contender himself, Dominick Aviles. Tag team wrestling is not my best type of competition but how can I not succeed at it? I can beat any man one on one, what’s basically a handicapped match anyway? Actually the way I see it is with James Kash limping around from his Inception match and Jay Raven not being able to hold his own against Aviles I see this as a exclusive sneak preview of the future IWF Championship Match with Nic Stone and Dominick Aviles.

Stone holds the IWF Championship up towards the camera.

Nic Stone: You are looking at the richest prize in the game, a championship that every wrestler in the IWF would give anything to have and I hold. Not Dominick, not Kash, not Jay Raven, and not even RJC Cool who if he feels the need to stick his nose in my business one more time I will be sure to take him out just like he couldn’t do to Kash. When I make these guarantees I’m not fabricating, I’m not lying but I’m simply telling it like it is. There is not one man in this company that can stop me from doing what I have to do to keep this championship. Don’t be surprised when it is all said and done and the Paramount Presence, the Shining Star, the IWF Champion Nic Stone is left standing on top of a sea of bodies while all others just look back at what could have been. This Monday is the night where I show just what Dominick Aviles and the rest of the IWF have coming.​

Status
Not open for further replies.