AMA Maiden Voyage: Going the (Social) Distance - Apr. 18, 2021 - Philadelphia, PA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
78147c978094e0074bf5d96754fa007fd8e2fc0e.png

MAIDEN VOYAGE SUN, APR 18, 2021
2300 ARENA PHILADELPHIA, PA
#AMAMaidenVoyage #GoingtheSocialDistance

The AMA cameras open up for the first time ever on an empty 2300 Arena filmed earlier in the day. "The Gatekeeper" Jake Wakefield walks in with his travel bags and an AMA face mask. He takes a moment to reflect on being back here after the year that halted everything.

Jake Wakefield: It's finally here. I have arrived in Ancient Mid-Atlantic Wrestling. The time has come to show the world what we are capable of. I want the world to not only associate the letters AMA with "well that was clearly Against Medical Advice," but also to think of this handsome face and the blood that drips down it when they think A M A. I am going to be the Gatekeeper of the Atlantic Baltics, so time to make history once again.

The highlight reel plays next of all the events on the indies that took place sparingly over the last year to build to this debut.

"First Blood" by Citizen Soldier comes to a sizzle as the intro that showcased all of the AMA Competitors fades to black and we open on the staging area and a fireworks display. The 2300 Arena is standing room only in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for this inaugural pilot of Ancient Mid-Atlantic Wrestling on iPPV and AMA Wrestling Plus. The camera pans across the jam-packed 2300 Arena as you hear the AMA Kingdom's excitement for the impeding debut. "WELCOME TO DASH AMERICA" can be seen briefly as we cut to Bryce Montgomery.

Bryce Montgomery: "This is the infamous 2300 Arena in the historic South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Hello, everyone, I am Bryce Montgomery, and welcome to the inaugural, the first AMA Ancient-Mid-Atlantic Pro-Wrestling event. There has been quite a bit of speculation about the revealing of this game-changing federation, and tonight we're going to be featuring on this premiere some of the highest internationally ranked talents from across the globe in an effort to see who is truly the best, who can be the flagship for AMA the wrestling promotion that will not imitate, but instead will innovate and bring wrestling back to this great industry, so sit back and enjoy the debonair of the AMA."

Now we pan to our esteemed broadcast team at ringside.

Pierce Donovan: "Thank you for that warm introduction. Ladies and gentlemen, we're breaking new grounds tonight. Welcome the arrival of the AMA, and hello, I'm Pierce Donovan, I'll be your broadcast analyst at ringside. When the team behind the AMA contacted me and they asked if I would be willing to do the play-by-play for this federation we discussed who would be sitting next to me on commentary. Welcome to the AMA the new color commentator and my broadcast colleague for the AMA, ladies and gentlemen, Jasper Phoenix!"

Jasper comes out to a huge applause from Philadelphia as he makes his way to the table mic in hand.

Jasper Phoenix: "Is everyone ready for a little AMA? Some Absolute Mayhem and Anarchy. Cuz I know that's what I'm all about. And I'm not necessarily asking you to Ask Me Anything. I'm talking about doing things that would be Against Medical Advice tonight. And right now let me throw over to my other cohort at the announce table the one and only madman in plaid Mr. Pierce Donovan."

Pierce Donovan: "Phoenix."

Pierce shakes Jasper's hand as he gets comfortable at the announce table.

Jasper Phoenix: "Pierce. Baby. What's up, my dude?"

Pierce Donovan: "Jasper Phoenix. My pleasure. Welcome to the AMA. Our very first show."

Jasper Phoenix: "I'm liking this already."

Pierce Donovan: "Looks like we're ready to jump start this thing and get going with the AMA here from Philadelphia along with Jasper Phoenix. Now, ladies and gentlemen, let's take it up to the ring."

Reina de la Cruz: Please welcome the host, promotor and owner of AMA Wrestling, Oliver Thawne!

Pierce Donovan: Here comes the man himself Oliver Thawne.

Jasper Phoenix: He's a sly dog.

Pierce Donovan: He is a business man.

Oliver with a swagger marches out to the ring with his trademark baseball hat and producer's headphones around his neck. Reina hands him the microphone to speak. The rabid fans in their masks are chanting Ollie loudly.

Oliver Thawne: Thank you everyone. My name is Oliver Thawne. I'm the owner and promotor of Ancient Mid-Atlantic Wrestling. Just a couple of things I need to mention before we give you a great show. Tonight we are here to bear witness to the birth of a new kind of league. The AMA is a blank canvas. No politics. Everyone has the chance to make it. To do that you have to be the absolute best of the best. So I've open my doors to the best fighters from all over the world. And I'm going to give them the opportunity to either fight their way to the top or get their ass kicked trying. This is a house of worship to me. My church. Where we honor the ancient traditions of professional wrestling, Japanese strong style and lucha libre. So this is your chance to impress me. Show me you have what it takes to be one of the top outstanding wrestlers, not sports entertainers, but wrestlers from around the globe. Let's get this started. With a match. We have this in our blood. Welcome to AMA Wrestling.

amahrbr5.png

3931c6e4918f9e7230d880e990e5086480740cee.png

Intergender Wrestling
Singles Match
Killer Kandi (w/Mistress Anarky) vs. "The Destroyer" Curt Adkins (w/Chris Johnson)

XWFAnarky-1.png
XWFKandi-1.png
VS.
XWFAdkins-1.png
WWSCJohnson-S1.png

#IntergenderMatch

“Next Big Thing” by Jim Johnston hits and Curt Adkins emerges from the back with his manager Chris Johnson in tow, Adkins hops up and down in place on stage before walking to the ring…

Reina de la Cruz: This opening contest is set for one fall! First, making his way to the ring being accompanied by his manager Chris Johnson, from Seattle, WA and weighing in at 270 lb he is “The Destroyer”...Curt Adkins!

Pierce Donovan: Curt Adkins is looking to be in magnificent shape for tonight’s match

Jasper Phoenix: Like there was any doubt about that, Pierce! Look at the size of that man, I bet he could squash you like a bug if he really wanted to!

“Swallow My Bullet” by Porcelain Black now hits and she’s followed by Mistress Anarky, Kandi poses on stage and then makes her way down to the ring.

Reina de la Cruz: and his opponent, being accompanied by Mistress Anarky...Killer Kandi!

Kandi poses once more while standing on the ring apron before entering the ring, while Anarky remains outside the ring.

DING! DING! DING!

Kandi and Adkins size each other up before locking up in the center of the ring, and immediately Adkins shoves Kandi into the corner! Kandi looks a bit taken aback by that and Adkins tells her to bring it, so she does and they lock up and Adkins transitions into a rear waistlock and takes Kandi up for a backdrop but she drops out of it and clips Adkins on the back of his leg, dropping him to a knee…

Kandi runs the ropes and comes back with a running knee strike, which stuns Adkins as he stumbles back some, and Kandi boots him in the gut and tries a suplex but Adkins blocks and lifts her up for his own and holds her up for several seconds before going to drop her down but in mid air Kandi manages to counter into a cross body straight into a pin…

One...NO!

Pierce Donovan: Oh my! What an upset that would have been!

Jasper Phoenix: You’re not kidding Pierce, but Kandi is gonna have to do a lot more than that to keep the big man Adkins down for the three count

Kandi is even surprised at herself for the near upset and looks up at the referee, but Adkins isn’t pleased and grabs Kandi by the hair and tosses her into the corner and begins to clobber her with repeated clotheslines before dragging her out of the corner, and tosses her across the ring with an overhead belly to belly suplex!

Pierce Donovan: Did you see that!? He manhandled her like a ragdoll!

Jasper Phoenix: Curt Adkins is through playing around now and he means business, which is unfortunate for Kandi

Kandi is up however in the corner, but Adkins levels her with another running clothesline! He drags her from the corner and hits a snap suplex! He stalks her on the ground and kicks her a few times, he leans down to pick her back up but she catches him with an inside cradle…

One...NO!

Pierce Donovan: Another near upset!

Adkins is back on his feet right away and charges at Kandi, but she ducks underneath and nails him with a standing dropkick that sends him stumbling back some into the ropes! Another dropkick and he stumbles over the rope onto the apron. Kandi is on the apron with him and goes for a running knee strike, but Adkins catches her and looks like he’s going to powerbomb her back into the ring over the ropes...but Kandi counters with a hurricanrana sending Adkins back into the ring!

Pierce Donovan: Unbelievable!

Adkins tumbles back into the ring but he’s still managed to get back on his feet, but he’s stunned in the corner as Kandi makes a beeline and hits a corner clothesline of her own on Adkins. She unloads on him with lefts and rights, then kicks and stomps in the corner leaving him even more stunned. Kandi drags him from the corner and goes for a suplex, but Adkins blocks it and counters with a fisherman’s suplex!

One...tw-no!

Adkins then applies a stretch muffler submission and holds her up with submission still applied showing off his strength before just dropping her like nothing. Kandi is crawling on all fours as Adkins taunts her and smacks the back of her head while smack talking. Adkins hoists her up for the Adkins slam finisher but Kandi spins out of it behind Adkins and connects with a running bulldog! Adkins is on the mat, trying to shake that off and Kandi goes for a soccer kick but Adkins moves and counters with an ankle lock submission, yet Kandi manages to twist her body enough to hit Adkins with a kick to the head! Adkins stumbles back, trying to regain his composure while Kandi gets back on her feet…

Kandi begins to fire off repeated forearm shots that have Adkins rocked, and then Kandi drops him to one knee with a basement dropkick. Kandi runs the ropes looking for a shining wizard but Adkins pops up with a second wind and clobbers her with a lariat! He grabs her by the hair now and hoists her up...ADKINS SLAM! He hooks the far leg…

One...two...three!

Reina de la Cruz: The winner of the match, Curt Adkins!

A distraught Kandi leaves the ringside area in a huff leaving Anarky perplexed.

amahrbr5.png

Backstage, we are greeted with a shot of AMA interviewer Bryce Montgomery and hardened independent wrestling veteran Buffalo Jones standing in front of a screen with a match graphic for the upcoming Jones vs. Declan bout. As Jones prepares for his first match on the big stage at the ripe age of 42 years old, he seems to be cool, calm and collected.

Bryce Montgomery: Ladies and gentlemen, at this time, I would like to introduce my next guest. He is a 20 year veteran of the industry, a well-travelled journeyman wrestler who is here now in AMA looking to make a big splash for the first time on the national scale, ladies and gents, Buffalo Jones!

Montgomery nods to Jones who has a small, almost undetectable grin on his face.

Buffalo Jones: That’s mighty kind of you to introduce me with so much enthusiasm, Bryce, I really appreciate it.

Bryce Montgomery: Absolutely! So, Buffalo, as I alluded to just a moment ago, tonight you are wrestling on the largest stage of your entire life! It must feel phenomenal to have reached this point at long last, after years of pushing the boulder up that hill. But, in that same vein, how do you fight those nerves and remain focused going into the biggest match you’ve ever wrestled in.

Bryce extends the microphone over to Buffalo who takes a moment to gather his thoughts.

Buffalo Jones: You’ll forgive me if this response isn’t as bombastic as you might be used to, I’m still getting acclimated to this whole “cutting promos” thing. But, let me just tell you this, Bryce: I’ve done a lot and I’ve seen a lot in this game. Not to be too cliche, but I’ve put in the hours. Up and down the road. Long nights. Hard work for no pay. You understand? I’ve been through everything this industry can possibly throw at someone, except this.

Buffalo pauses and holds his hands up by his side and glances around the area.

Buffalo Jones: Bryce, this is my very first time in a room like this, with these cameras, and these monitors, and these lights. Can you believe that? Been at this for 2 decades and never been in the spotlight like this. A lot of people I’m sure expect me to be overwhelmed, and I’m humble enough to admit that I felt those jitters when I showed up to the arena earlier today. But, one thing I’ve learned over my years… my many years… is that you can’t let the moment overtake you. You have to live in it, and take it as it comes. So that’s how I’m coping.

Bryce Montgomery: Well said and point taken! Do you have any words you’d like to share to the fans or to your opponent, Dorian Declan?

Buffalo gives a small chuckle.

Buffalo Jones: Well, from what I hear, there are questions about how I’m going to perform tonight, and if I’m still able to compete at the level I need to at this age. What I’ll say about that is this: I’m no spring chicken and I know that my time in this sport is fleeting. Am I on the wrong side of my physical peak? It’s certainly possible. But one thing no one can ever say about me is that I don’t work hard enough. Hard work is all I know and I’m going to continue to give it my all for the fans, for my family, and for myself, until the day I’ve got nothing left to give.

Buffalo takes a quick breath.

Buffalo Jones: As far as Dorian Declan is concerned, I can see there’s an internal struggle with him. I’ve been there. And I know full well that being in that mind state can make a man extra dangerous. I’m ready to contend with that, and I will show no fear when we lock up between those ropes. The people want to know if I still have enough in the tank to match up with someone younger, faster, and arguably more relentless than myself. To that, all I can say is… I guess we’ll find out together.

Buffalo looks over to Bryce as he wraps up his response.

Bryce Montgomery: That we will. Thank you so much for your time tonight, Mr. Jones!

Buffalo shakes Bryce’s hand.

Buffalo Jones: No, no. Thank you, Bryce.

The rugged vet exits the shot as Bryce turns to face the camera directly.

Bryce Montgomery: And that was Buffalo Jones, folks! We continue to look forward to his match up with Dorian Declan coming up a little later this evening. Back to you, guys!

amahrbr5.png

The camera cuts to the backstage area hallway as we see Kandi walking through the hallway with her head down in disappointment that no matter how hard she worked, she still lost her match. As she is walking off to her left the camera picks up Kris Kinkade and Xavier Xplosion standing off to the side talking about their upcoming submission match. It was Kris Kinkade who stepped in front of Kandi to prevent her walk down the hallway. Kris has a smug look on his face as Kandi raises her head up to look Kris in the eyes. Xavier Xplosion can be seen standing nearby with his arms folded over his chest.

Kris Kinkade: Say, Kandi I got to ask you something. Do you have any advice on conditioning for a big-money match like my client’s submission match?

Kris Kinkade then starts cackling in laughter right in Kandi’s face at her misfortunate of losing. Xavier can be seen laughing as well as he quickly appears at Kris Kinkade’s side as well as laughing.

Xavier Xplosion: Wait, Kris you are right though. Perhaps they may have the blueprint to a way to win a submission match. It never dawned on me until after seeing that match.

Kris Kinkade: I mean, my client wouldn’t know what it’s like to lose. So, it’s kinda like we need to get the perspective of a loser.

Xavier Xplosion: I mean Kris do we really want the opinion of someone who lost the first match in this company's history? Well, that’s why women shouldn’t wrestle men. They don’t stand a chance to go toe to toe with someone genetically more dominant than their species of sex.

The smug smile of Xavier returning to his face as Kinkade starts to chuckle. Kandi looks at Kris and then over at Xaiver as it’s clear by the facial expression she is getting angry at the mockery being made of her. She decides to invade Xaiver’s personal space while looking him in the eyes with a look of determination mixed with anger.

Kandi: Perhaps you wanna step up and face me to see if that check you are writing is explosive enough not to bounce at the bank?

Xavier looks over at Kris Kinkade and then back at Kandi with his smug expression never leaving his face. He smacks Kris on his chest with a tap of his left hand.

Xavier Xplosion: Kandi I wouldn’t begin to sully my own reputation by wrestling someone who is expired goods. After all, I am getting myself in a position for the top of this company. Frankly, I don’t see the need for someone as explosive as myself to lower my star power to wrestle you.

Kandi still remains in Xaivers face as he makes a kissy face motion at her with his lips as Curt Atkins and Chris Johnson appear from off-camera stepping in front of Kandi and Xavier, pushing Xaiver back was Curt Aktins.

Curt Adkins: It’s not worth it Xavier.

Kandi looks at the bunch and keeps walking ahead as the camera pans to show the four remaining men watching her walk off down the hallway away from them. The camera cuts back to the announcer team of Pierce and Jasper.

Jasper Phoenix: Ain’t nothing like a man putting a woman in their place! It’s kinda like what I do to your mom nightly Pierce.

Pierce Donovan: Jasper it’s a blowup doll. It’s not really my mother. And, besides what those two are doing and saying is downright disgusting. Much like your relationship with a plastic blowup doll of my mom.

Jasper Phoenix: Your mom said be home for dinner.

Pierce Donovan: Do you ever shut up Jasper? Listen, folks, we got more coming up so stay tuned!?

amahrbr5.png

Baby Powder on a Pole Match
first person to retrieve the baby powder may use it
Belly Boy vs. CM JuNk

XWFBelly-1.png
VS.
XWFJunk-1.png

#PoleMatch

The announcers put over the rules of the match. First to reach the baby powder can use it on his opponent.

Pierce Donovan: And now, for a more...unorthodox match. I'm not really sure who approved this booking or why baby powder is involved...But I digress.

Jasper Phoenix: Oh don't be such a stick in the mud Pierce, this is going to be a MARQUEE MATCH! The greatest thing making his debut from Japan against the behemoth Belly Boy? Are you kidding me!

Pierce Donovan: Oh calm your tits...speaking of tits, here comes Belly Boy!

Belly Boy comes out first, clapping along with fans and rubbing his belly.

Pierce Donovan: This crowd does seem to love this chubby warrior.

CMJ comes out second, and attempts to pump the crowd, but is met with some reservation. He signs an autograph in the crowd, that is obviously a plant.

Jasper Phoenix: Already has fans here, see, this guy is a superstar!

Pierce Donovan: I think that's his aunt....

A bottle of baby powder stands on top of a pole on the outside right corned of the ring, fixed atop the turnbuckle.

Pierce Donovan: Well, here we go! The bottle of powder is set and the match is underway.

With both men in the ring the bell rings. Both men go to lock up, CM attempts an arm drag, but BB is much too large.

Jasper Phoenix: Too much jelly in that belly Pierce!

Pierce Donovan: Are you going to be like this all match?

Jasper Phoenix: I have no idea what you mean.

BB hits a double axe handle chop, sending CM to the floor. CM gets up quickly, as BB rubs his belly looking pleased with himself.

Pierce Donovan: Belly Boy does have that power advantage, and he's shown it off here.

BB goes for a clothesline but this time CMJ stands tall. He attempts a chop which CMJ also no sells. He attempts a second clothesline...

Jasper Phoenix: But CM Junk is no joke, see? This guy can take some hits.

Pierce Donovan: Hold on now, pay attention!

CMJ ducks, quick small package, quick kick out. CMJ does his patent shrug to the crowd as BB gets back up, a little surprised at the quickness.

Pierce Donovan: Quickness and great craftiness by the Japanese newcomer! Not bad...

CMJ extends his hand, BB tentatively accepts. CMJ removes his hand last minute, kick to the gut. Smile.

Pierce Donovan: Belly Boy was only trying to show respect back. Nasty little trick there...

Jasper Phoenix: Ah come off it, it's a wrestling match, he should have known better!

He throws BB to the ropes, and hits an arm drag, following BB to the floor. He maintains the holds on the floor. Without much effort, BB muscles his way up to a vertical base, grabs the waist, German suplex. BB gets up quickly, taunts CMJ to get up. CMJ gets up and rushes at BB, BB hits a huge big boss slam. He covers Junk....for a two count!

Jasper Phoenix: WOW! And again we see the explosiveness and pure power from Belly Boy. Massive slams there, outpowered Junk at every turn and is just taking him to the mat with AUTHORITY!

Pierce Donovan: Yeah...Junk is in massive trouble here. That baby powder is still hanging there too, and he's beat up badly.

Belly Boy points at the baby powder to the crowd's excitement. He makes his way to the corner, but one turnbuckle in Junk strikes him with a forearm from behind.

Jasper Phoenix: Too soon however, it seems.

Belly Boy's feet are back on the ground now. Junk turns him around,
and hits him with a closed fist right in the face! The referee immediately gets between them, scolding Junk.

Jasper Phoenix: Hey come on! That's a closed fist! Surely they have that same rule in Japan!

Pierce Donovan: Referee needs to stay out of Pierce, this is a fight not ballet!

Who no sells it with his patented shrug... :francis

Junk goes back on the attack, putting Belly Boy in...

Jasper Phoenix: A headlock--

Jasper says pausing for effect.

Jasper Phoenix: Tight headlock. Will Belly Boy power through? Can he use this hot crowd to his advantage?

Belly Boy uses the crowds energy to slowly but surely rise to his feet, to Junk's dismay. He hits a few elbows to junks sternum, reverses, and throws Junk to the ropes! Belly pounces into action and takes off chasing, hitting a massive running
lariat.

Pierce Donovan: LARIATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Jasper Phoenix: Belly Boy is flying out there! He's fired up! We might just see it....

Junk tries to get up but Belly Boy is flying across the ring. He hits the other ropes and lands a running Elbow, and finally a HUGE back body drop. BELLY BOY IS ABOUT TO POP! He undoes his straps, fires up, and starts doing the worm and hits Junk.
Pin. CLOSE TWO COUNT!

Jasper Phoenix: HE KICKED OUT! What a sequence by Belly Boy, but he can't put him away. He can't believe it!

Pierce Donovan: He's gonna go for the finisher here, he's going to go for the powder now!

Belly Boy points at the baby powder once again! He goes to the corner. He climbs the turnbuckles, but struggles to get the powder for a few moments. He finally grabs to the powder, to the crowd's elation!

Pierce Donovan: OH BABY OH BABY! HES GOT THE POWDER!

He slowly gets down and looks to blast it in Junk's face.
However with the time elapsed, Junk has had some time to recover. As Belly Boy approaches, Junk positions himself in front of the referee
and ducks at the last moment, just as Belly Boy unloads a big squeeze of the bottle of baby powder. The referee is covered in powder.

Jasper Phoenix: He was playing possum! This guy is damn slippery, now the referee can't see anything

Pierce Donovan: Absolutely brilliant if you ask me!

Belly Boy goes to hit Junk with the powder again but Junk hits a LOW BLOW! The crowd is pissed. Belly Boy is stunned, stuck grabbing his nether regions.

Jasper Phoenix: Ridiculous, low blow now. Is there now level this guy won't stoop to? Give me a damn break. Wait...what is he doing now??

Pierce Donovan: Veterans know how to win by any means necessary Pierce, just wait, observe a master at work.

Junk runs to the corner and undoes the turnbuckle pad. The referee is slowly wiping powder off his face. Junk grabs Belly from behind, and throws him head first
into the exposed turn buckle. He goes for the pin, referee none the wiser, finally wiping his eyes clean. 1...2...3...

Reina de la Cruz: The winner of the match, CM JuNk!

Junk quickly rolls out of the ring and celebrates with a not so thrilled crowd. He shrugs.

Jasper Phoenix: Damn right they should boo, Belly Boy just got absolutely punked there. This man has no scruples. Disgusting!

Pierce Donovan: Boohoo! Cry me a river, that was absolutely genius!

amahrbr5.png

The camera cuts into a locker room as Kandi is seen getting dressed as the locker room door opens and in walking off camera into view is none other than Anarky. Kandi looks at Anarky, the crowd is quiet as this chain of events starts to happen.

Anarky: Why did you storm off from ringside like that Kandi?

Kandi looks at Anarky with a look of annoyance before scoffing at Anarky, her voice coming through clear but with a hint of mockery behind her words.

Kandi: I got demoralized twice out there. And, you did nothing! Where were you!? Why didn’t you help? You just stood by while it happened.

Anarky: You wouldn’t have accepted my help no matter if I even attempted. Otherwise, I would have. Your pride wouldn’t have allowed you to accept it. You seriously need to do some deep soul searching to determine what you are really mad at.

The locker room door opens again as they both look over to see who is coming in off-camera. The man known as Raidokken can be seen coming in view of the camera as he sits his bags down next to Kandi’s. He looks between Kandi and Anarky
and with his arrogant personality shining through he begins speaking.

Randolph Raidokken: You know on the mean streets of Greenwich I’ve seen my fair share of tough and badass women. There are a few who could kick some ass. I’ll tell you this much Kandi. I wouldn’t be able to take fans on the ride of their life if I haven’t learned the hard way how to make people listen and respect. Think about it and watch my magic out there.

He would look between them both before doing his best Joey Tribbiani expression and walking off camera leaving them both behind as they watch him walk off camera. The camera cuts to the announcer team of Jasper and Donovan.

Jasper Phoenix: If I didn’t know any better it looks like Raidokken is experiencing every man’s dream.

Pierce Donovan: And, what might that be Jasper?

Jasper Phoenix: Sharing a locker room with two women and explaining to them that he can give the fans a ride of a lifetime! Even more so looking like he is inviting them to get on his ride of a lifetime too!

Pierce Donovan: I dunno how you got that idea.

Jasper Phoenix: It was the Joey Tribbiani expression!

Pierce Donovan: Who?

Jasper Phoenix: Are you serious Pierce?

Pierce Donovan: As serious as you are with that blowup doll.

Jasper Phoenix: Haha, okay I deserve that one. I really do.

amahrbr5.png

Tap, Nap or Snap

Submission Match
"The Xplosive" Xavier Xplosion (w/Kris Kinkade) vs. Randolph Raidokken

XWFXavier-1.png
VS.
XWFRaid-1.png

#SubmissionMatch

The lights begin to flash in and out, as "Dirt Off Your Sholder/Lying from You" By Linkin Park and Jay-Z play on the PA Speakers. The crowd get to their feet, as the lights that appear turn to a red hue, and an explosion of pyro hits the stage. Out from the curtain comes Xavier Xplosion. The Boston Native flips his hair back and makes his way down the entrance ramp with a determined expression on his face.

Reina de la Cruz: "From Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 220 pounds... he is "The Xplosive" XAVIER XPLOSION!

Xavier doesn't react much to the the pop of the crowd, as he stands up on the apron and wipes his feet on the apron, entering the ring and positioning himself on the second top rope to throw up his thumbs at himself, talking himself up the those that'd listen, before hopping down and adjusting his wrists, rolling them around as he gets set for this contest.

“4th Dimension” by Kids See Ghosts & Louis Prima plays and after about 20 seconds, Randolph Raidokken appears on stage. He poses and flexes for the fans before walking down to the ring, hyping himself up along the way.

Reina de la Cruz: and his opponent, from Greenwich, CT and weighing in at 254 lb...he is “The Ride” Randolph Raidokken!

Randolph poses on the turnbuckle and flexes his muscles some more, showing off his impressive looking physique and he even makes his pecs dance a little before hopping off…

DING! DING! DING!

Xavier and Randolph circle each other, and eventually lock up with Xavier getting a headlock on Randolph but Randolph shoves him off towards the ropes, Xavier ducks a clothesline from Randolph and off the rebound he connects with a running dropkick that sends Randolph stumbling back a bit into the ropes. Randolph looks a bit flustered by this and charges at Xavier, who ducks yet another clothesline and catches Randolph with a drop toe hold sending Randolph face first to the canvas! Randolph rolls over, which allows Xavier to hit a running leg drop on Randolph! Randolph rolls away underneath the apron for some reprieve, but Xavier knocks him off the apron with a running shoulder tackle, yet Randolph manages to land on his feet gingerly enough to maintain his balance but Xavier comes diving through the middle rope, taking out Randolph sending him into the barricade!

Pierce Donovan: Xavier is certainly living up to his moniker because he’s been explosive so far!

Xavier tosses Randolph back in the ring, and then he hops back up on the apron and waits as Randolph comes to, and leaps off with a springboard but Randolph strikes with a forearm to the midsection to Xavier in mid air!

Jasper Phoenix: Fancy footwork doesn’t always pay off!

Randolph Irish whips Xavier to the corner and unleashes several powerful chops! The chops leave Xavier’s chest beet red, and Randolph drags him out of the corner right into a wrist-clutch lariat! Randolph takes some time to pose to the jeering fans, and then he picks up Xavier and holds him up high before dropping him down with a delayed vertical suplex!

Randolph quickly applies a headlock, keeping the faster Xavier grounded, but Xavier uses the energy from the fans and finds new life as he rises up and fends off Randolph with several back elbows to the midsection! Xavier runs the ropes and comes back with a big boot that takes down Randolph, but Xavier picks Randolph back and drops him down hard with a snap suplex! Xavier then climbs the top rope...flying leg drop! Xavier then quickly applies a sleeper hold to Randolph but Randolph gets a foot underneath the bottom rope forcing Xavier to release it…

Xavier waits as Randolph is rising up and goes for a running lariat, but Randolph ducks underneath and slips behind Xavier...sleeper choke hold! Randolph with his sleeper choke hold applied in the center of the ring with nowhere for Xavier to go, and Xavier had no choice but to tap out!

Reina de la Cruz: The winner of the match, Randolph Raidokken!

Randolph keeps the hold applied, refusing to let go until Xavier passes out and the referee finally gets Randolph away from Xavier.

Pierce Donovan: Just like that it’s all over for Xavier Xplosion!

Jasper Phoenix: Randolph Raidokken making a statement here tonight with an impressive win!

Kris Kinkade comes into the ring coming face to face with Raidokken as they have a shouting match talking about him using an illegal "choke.” The ringside crew picking up the audible conversation between the two as they are arguing. In the midst of arguing Xavier clubs Raidokken in the back sending him to the mat. Raidokken starts getting stomped on by both Xavier and Kris Kinkade as the crowd starts cheering the beatdown on Raidokken. The crowd explodes again as we can see Kandi emerge from the back of the gorilla area in a full-on sprint down the ramp sliding in the ring. She spins Kris around hitting him with lefts and rights backing him into the ropes to which she steps back a few and hits Kris with a clothesline sending him flying over the ropes and to the floor below in front of the announcer table. Xavier turns to see this and comes to try and attack Kandi who ducks the swing attempt and is met by a recovered Raidokken’s clothesline of his own sending Xaiver was well over the top rope crashing to the floor next to Kris.

Jasper Phoenix: Oh no! Get these women outta here! I think busted up Kris's knee!

Pierce Donovan: It would appear that Raidokken came to save the day! That is good for them meanwhile what is Anarky
over there doing underneath that apron of the ring!

Jasper Phoenix: Perhaps looking for something to spice up this relationship between the three of them Pierce!

Pierce Donovan: I doubt it’s that. They all came down here for a fight and now that the odds are even they don’t want a fight!

As Kris has already recovered on the outside he helping Xaiver up to his feet as Kandi goes to stand on the ropes and waving for them to come back to the ring for some more. Raidokken also is beside her doing the same thing. As Anarky rolls into the ring behind them she smashed Raidokken in the back with a chain wrapped around her fist. As he falls to the mat, Kandi looks on in horror as she mounts the downed Raidokken.

Anarky: I’M DOIN THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!

Anarky begins to rain down punches with her chain-wrapped fist into the face of Raidokken. As the punches begin to keep raining down he becomes bloody as it starts to run down his face. As she looks over at Kandi, sizing her up and down.

Jasper Phoenix: Now, this is getting borderline out of control if this is a relationship. I am here for it!

Pierce Donovan: This is insane, I am hoping someone gets down here and breaks this up!

Jasper Phoenix: ...

Anarky: Isn’t this what you wanted?

Kandi looks on in complete disbelief as it was Raidokken who came to save the day for her. Anarky rolls out of the ring looking as if she is gonna leave, but instead she walks toward the announcer’s table area, grabbing a chair from someone who was sitting in it. She folded it up and slides in the ring with it, dropping it flat onto the mat. She goes to pick up Raidokken, all the wild staring at Kandi while doing it. She lifts him up and plants him headfirst down onto the chair with a package piledriver. Kandi can’t believe what she is seeing.

Kandi: ANARKY! He’s had enough!! Leave now!

Jasper Phoenix: Guess this relationship has turned the corner. What could be going through Kandi’s mind as she sees this madness happen outside the bedroom and on live television.

Pierce Donovan: He looks like he is in bad shape Jasper..what is going on out here?!

Jasper Phoenix: Well, Kandi did ask for Anarky’s help. But, I don’t know if this is what Kandi meant. But, he did say he has seen some badass women kick ass in Greenwich!

Anarky looks at her as she drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring and starts to walk up the ramp. Unwrapping the bloody chain and dropping it on the ramp leaving it behind. Kandi can be seen waving to EMT’s to come from the back as they rush down to work on him leaving a worried Kandi looking on as she follows them up the ramp with him on a stretcher. The camera cuts to the announcer table of Jasper and Pierce.

Jasper Phoenix: Oh...that’s actually kinda hot.

Pierce Donovan: Jasper there is nothing hot about that jezebel! She could have killed that man!

Jasper Phoenix: Wonder what Joey Tribbiani would do in a situation like this? How ya doing?

Pierce Donovan: What do you mean how am I doing?! I have just seen mayhem before my eyes I’m not doing well at all.

Jasper looks at Pierce and started doing his own Joey Tribbiani facial expression, admittedly terribly.

Pierce Donovan: It’s 2021. Stop it. Folks, we will keep you updated on the status of Raidokken as it becomes available if at all this evening.

Pierce is just absolutely done with Jasper right now.

amahrbr5.png

The camera pans into a dark abyss that can’t be described its location. The location is filled with wiring and steel everywhere. The flashes of a man sitting in the dark all alone can be seen. The camera cuts with a burst of eerie laughter before the screen flashes in to show the face of Graves in view, half of his face only lit up for the camera.

Graves: It’s a beautiful sight. The darkness that breeds in our hearts that the light tries to hide so much. The world teaches us that darkness is not good for the soul. That it can corrupt even the purest of hearts. But, that’s the thing I admire about Humanity’s reckless work. It starts small within a place that no one can see before it becomes so large within us that the world has no choice but to embrace the ugly side of humanity. It’s that moment when we meeting our heroes that changes us. Glory is fleeting and obscurity is forever and he doesn't want to see Humanity disappear into the ether of history.

Graves gives the audience a half smirk as if to imply he thinks his shit don't stink.

Graves: You see, that’s why I been stalking you through the indies and fan conventions. I was begging for Humanity to come out of retirement. I have a hero and he lies in the darkness in your heart. That monster that is beneath the skin. I want to free you of your restraints placed on you by society so you can fully embrace what Humanity really is. The world can see the truth then. But, I am very disappointed in you Humanity. I am disappointed that no matter how much the light that “he” is accepted my challenge. Brian Zewbowski. It is not who the bell is towing for. That’s why I demanded this Grave Consequences Coffin Match. Because if Humanity refuses to show his face. Well. I will bury Brian beneath the prism of darkness.

The look on Graves’s face is serious as a smile appears before his face before the screen starts to show his face turning to black as an eerie laugh can be heard. The camera zooms out to see it on a backstage monitor where analyst Mona Darling is standing by with Brian Zewbowski.

Mona Darling: Brian, I understand that tonight you have a grave consequences coffin match against Graves. But, what is exactly is Humanity about and why does Graves want to see this side of you?

Brian Zewbowski: It’s simple Mona. Once upon a time in my life, I sold my soul to the devil for a chance to be “Humanity”. The offer from the devil seemed to be good. But, in reality, all it got me in return when the devil came to collect was a stunted spinal cord and massive medical debt. The devil that is this business doesn’t take care of his grunts. Graves, I have been warning you for a while now. And, I will again issue this warning for the sake of Humanity. This reckless style you admire so much will not leave you a rich man in your older age with the ability to enjoy yourself. That in the end when the devil comes to collect which he always does, you will be a broken shell of a man. I don’t wish that kind of physical or emotional torment on anyone. Right now I’m comfortable with Brian. The world doesn’t need to see Humanity.

Brian looks at Mona, smiles, and walks away from the monitor and the room as the camera pans to the look of Mona beyond confused at what just transpired. The camera then cuts back to the announcer table where we are again joined by our loveable announcer team.

Jasper Phoenix: Graves is the epitome of determination.

Pierce Donovan: I don’t think so Jasper. I believe that looks like he wants to open Pandora’s box. A box that I believe Brian wants to leave closed. With a grave consequences coffin match tonight who knows what that box closing will actually mean for either man.

Jasper Phoenix: Are you scared of humanity?

Pierce Donovan: After what you told me you did in Vegas a couple of years ago Jasper I actually am scared of humanity.

Jasper Phoenix: Pierce it was a one-time thing.

Pierce Donovan: Now, ladies and gentlemen, onto happier business, please welcome another legend in the sport of pro wrestling, here is Dash Carlisle.

The camera cuts to the front of the ring to show Reina de la Cruz again in her bright red slender body-hugging dress accentuating her figure complete with red heels. The woman raises a microphone to her lips as she begins speaking clearly throughout the 2300 Arena. The sweet voice is like music to that fat kid in the front row.

Reina de la Cruz: It with my pleasure to introduce to you all a former wrestler and promotor that all of you are familiar with. Dash Carlisle!

Jasper Phoenix: Oh god, this old fart with his failed existence is here tonight! I never understood someone who has failed at everything in his life has to see this man again.

Pierce Donovan: You know Jasper I am sure that if Dash were to come over here and he heard you say any of that he would punch you in the face.

Jasper Phoenix: Well, umm, Pierce look at that hot blond in the front row!

The music “Total Annihilation” by Cliff Lin blast throughout the 2300 Arena to a mixed bag of reaction from the crowd. The boos nor cheers seemingly taking over the other. As Dash appears on the stage from underneath the ThawneTron. The short signature blond hair that everyone remembers, as he smiles big while he stands on the ramp. The man has in his right hand carrying a cloth sack under his arm cradled as if it is very valuable. The man is sporting a white dress shirt with a black blazer and red tie. A pair of black slacks and black dress shoes complete his outfit. He starts a descent down the ramp toward the ring. As he reaches the end of the platform he hangs a right and walks to the steel ring steps, slowly climbing the steps before walking alongside the apron. He enters through the middle rope and wanders to the middle of the ring.

He stands still as Reina de la Cruz has already left the ring. He walks toward the ropes facing the announcer table to grab a microphone as his music cuts off. He slowly walks back to the middle of the ring, raising the microphone toward his lips to speak for the first time on live television or at a live event in some years.

Dash Carlisle: I am here to speak on our first event back after a deadly pandemic that has swept our nation, but also more importantly the world over. Despite the seriousness of this virus, you the people have kept a strong tradition to be brave. And, I am glad that we can finally have you here within this legendary arena known as the 2300 Arena. And, it’s fitting you see. Because Tradition within professional wrestling has been the most paramount thing within our business. See, it doesn’t matter the era or the style. From Lucha libra to Japanese Strong Style. One thing has always held true; it comes with an ancient tradition that dates back easily a century.

Jasper Phoenix: …..

Pierce Donovan: Are you seriously sleeping right now?

Jasper Phoenix: Oh what! No, I just didn’t wanna hear from an old has been. What did I miss?

Pierce Donovan: I swear you have been very disrespectful tonight. That man in that ring is speaking of traditions! He is speaking positivity!

Jasper Phoenix: …..

The crowd cheers in response to Dash’s positive words as well as the mention of the various wrestling styles. He stops speaking for a moment to let the crowd have its moment. As he waits for the crowd to quiet down again before turning away from the fans behind the announcers toward a different section to speak. The theatrics of making your audience the focal point of the speech.

Dash Carlisle: Without Tradition, you can’t be a winner. And, to be a winner well. The prize is to be the best man in the company, or if we wanna talk about tradition, which we are. The territories of old. To become a champion was every boy’s dream at some point or another. Watching their idols at the shows and relishing at the moment at seeing their idol become a champion. Depending on who you are. You had dreams and aspirations of yourself coming into this business to become a champion. A natural progression of tradition. There have been many before you who have had the same dream. Some have achieved their success. Others failed. But, to be a champion has the most sacred part of the tradition in this business. That’s why…

Dash puts the mic down on the mat for a moment. As he rises back up he pulls the sack from under his arm out for everyone to see. His hands go to undoing the sack, reaching his left hand in he pulls out a fresh championship belt, dropping the sack to the mat. As he holds the title over his shoulder, he goes to pick the microphone back up. He raises it to his lips again.

Jasper Phoenix: What a surprise, that a has-been is holding the new World Heavyweight Championship. I bet Dash feels young again!

Pierce Donovan: Tell me, Jasper, would you be interested in wrestling Dash?

Jasper Phoenix: Me, wrestle! No, never.

Pierce Donovan: I thought so.

Dash Carlisle: And, this is where you will again get the chance to be a part of tradition yet again. You the fans will get to experience all the top talent of men and women from around the globe converge here. From Mexico to Japan with the pride of representing your country and representing you, the people as potentially being your first world champion of the AMA. Even more so, this will be taking place throughout the summer culminating in a gold rush at the July Pay-Per-View Manifest Destiny with the finals taking place during the main event. They'll be fighting for this.

Dash holds out the championship in front of himself cradled in his right arm to show the world its glory.

Dash Carlisle: Now, how well the talent does tonight, as well as within the next couple of months will undoubtedly help showcase the division. That would also determine the seeding of the tournament itself. Tonight’s talent is seemingly all quite capable of the chance to make the tournament. Any of the men or women tonight have the ability to be a champion. Curt Aktins. Killer Kandi. Xavier Xplosion. Belly Boy and CM Junk. Smelly men but sometimes that can be a motivator. Buffalo Jones and Dorian Declan. Graves and Brian Zewbowski. We also have Tora Fushimi and Max Maverick. We certainly can’t forget the people in our main event tonight Steve Sanders and Jake Warfield. We also have Brandon Roberts. But, last and certainly not least Shinzo. The man who I personally think for me Dash Carlisle is who I endors-”

Jasper Phoenix: All of these wrestlers he is mentioning, I got my money on Brandon!

Pierce Donovan: I am sure he appreciates your support.

Jasper Phoenix: I got Tim Horton’s with him one time. It was quite tasty. It is better than that watered-down Starbucks.

Pierce Donovan: I didn’t know you wore uggs.

Jasper Phoenix: What are uggs?

Pierce Donovan: Nevermind.

The sound of Dirty Little Thing by Adelitas Way starts to blast throughout the 2300 arena. Behind the ThawneTron appears a man known to everyone as Sean Cutter Jr. The crowd stifles little boos as he stands at the top of the ramp. He starts his stroll down the ramp with little time to waste as he rolls into the ring with his old microphone from outside.

Jasper Phoenix: Now this is a man’s man! The Son of the greatest man to ever own a company!

Pierce Donovan: You are only saying that because he used to sign your paychecks. The fact you would be willing to champion a dirty man like his father is disgusting!

Jasper Phoenix: Didn’t he give you a job as well though?

Sean Cutter Jr: You know why I am out here Dash. I’m pretty sure I speak for the people when I say you are a failed promoter. As well as an overrated has-been wrestler. I also believe just like everyone here in the 2300 Arena aside from myself would like you to SHUT UP!

Jasper Phoenix: Yeah tell him! Shut up Dash!

Pierce Donovan: I am still wondering if you would tell Dash that to his face.

Jasper Phoenix: Be quiet, the son of the greatest wrestling promoter ever is speaking!

The crowd breaks out into a loud chorus of boos. Dash stands before the man with a smug grin on his face. This seems to make Sean Cutter Jr soak in the booing that the crowd showers him with. As the boos rage on he doesn’t even wait for the fans to quiet down before speaking again and with the raising of his voice, he speaks over the boos with a deep and clear voice.

Sean Cutter Jr: Make no mistake Dash there will be indeed tradition followed before this is all said and done. And, that championship you are holding will be going back to its rightful spot in the great white North! And, there is nothing you or anyone in the back can do to stop our Canadian future World Champion Brandon Roberts. The true pinnacle of the wrestling business. God’s Gift.

Without a second’s notice with Dash about to speak he is again cut off by O Canada (Rock/Metal) Version blasting through the 2300 Arena to boos. As the music starts to rift Brandon Roberts walks from behind the curtain decked out in a Canadian maple leaf adorned jacket and track pants. Brandon is smirking as he looks around at the crowd. Giving a cocky little smile and laugh he starts to walk down towards the ring. Rubbing his chin a little bit as he stops in the middle of the ramp he looks around before raising one hand to the air as fireworks in the colors of Canada go off, before he runs and darts to the ring sliding under the ropes. As he gets up he stands in the center of the ring as he yells "BOW DOWN TO CANADA!" as more fireworks go off from the corner of Canada's colors once again.

Jasper Phoenix: The Greatest Export is here!

Pierce Donovan: When did you start supporting people from Canada?

Jasper Phoenix: When Brandon invited me up to his log cabin and we had some Tim Horton’s and do things that Canadians love to do. It was so much better up there than being here in America.

Brandon grabs a microphone himself with his cocky grin he stands beside Sean Cutter Jr as he sizes up Dash who just stands there like the professional he is, looking at the both of them. His facial expression showing no fear. As he stops grinning, Brandon brings the microphone up to his lips.

Brandon Roberts: Listen here Dash. I am the gift that America could never produce. Hell, if you ask me or any Canadian with even a bit of respect to tradition then you would know that not even Japan could produce a gift like me. A god if you will. See Dash, it is okay if I call you Dash right?

Dash Carlisle: Su-

Brandon Roberts: I mean Dash it’s safe to say that you and the American people, don’t even realize that you are the birthplace of stealing. You stole the land from the American Indians. You guys stole many things. You stolen talent from other countries and people with the big mantra the land of the free and the home of the brave. You Dash are even willing to steal yourself by endorsing an American who uses Japanese strong style. In the same country that its fellow people are assaulting people from Asian countries for a virus, they had nothing to do with. And, you guys call yourselves the land of the free. You should be ashamed of yourself to want to endorse someone like Shinzo as a world champion. The same Asians you made believe they had a home.

The crowd has reached a fever pitch of boos. The face of Dash showing concern for the words that Brandon is using. Seeing as Dash really doesn’t support the events happening. It’s written all over his face. The cocky smile of Brandon’s returning to his face.

Brandon Roberts: I mean yeah, boo me you damn people can’t even realize that the Maple Leafs are way better than the Flyers! See, Dash it doesn’t even matter who you endorse. American. Japanese. Chinese. Hobbit. The fact remains to strip away all of the nonsense, styles, and traditions. There is one tradition that remains. I am the best wrestler on earth. And, I will show you and these people why professional wrestlers are Canada’s greatest export. And you are looking at the cream of the crop.

Jasper Phoenix: O Canada..

Pierce Donovan: You know Jasper we are in Philadelphia!

Jasper Phoenix: Well, if this show were held in Canada it’d hold more people!

Before Dash could speak out the music of Everything Went Black - The Black Dahlia Murder hit through the 2300 Arena! Shinzo arrives from under the ThawneTron with a hooded flannel blue plaid sweatshirt pulled over his head with a pair of oval black sunglasses. He is walking down the ramp with determination sliding quickly in the ring before walking past Cutter Jr and Brandon looking at them before standing beside Dash. He stares at the two people beside him before Dash hands the man his microphone.

Jasper Phoenix: What a disrespectful thing to do. To interrupt the greatest export America has ever seen!

Pierce Donovan: Even better than the blowup doll from Wish you have?

Jasper Phoenix: Don’t judge me! It was designed like your mom.

Pierce Donovan: Really classy Jasper. Real classy.

Jasper Phoenix: Your mom said the same thing.

Shinzo: You know I was in the back listening to both of you. And, it dawned on me. That, unlike most people which most does, in fact, include you Brandon, and make no mistake Cutter Jr, you as well. That you both aren’t really bred for this business. I heard you talking about me being American and being a user of Japanese strong style. Yes, I indeed am. But, let’s get one thing perfectly clear to both of you. This ain’t a race thing when it comes to me. This ain’t a country thing. This for sure isn’t a nationality thing. This is natural evolution at its peak. You might shout about national pride and national pride that. But, at the end of the day, it’s fool’s gold. And, that’s why I know the only gold you are gonna get Brandon is fool's gold trying to follow Sean Cutter Jr around.

Which causes Shinzo to remove his glasses and looking directly at Cutter with a cold glare that could kill a moose in Red Deer Canada weather.

Shinzo: You are also a failed promoter's son who has never been a World Heavyweight Champ. Neither of you. So, if you don’t mind let the people who have been, do the talking. So, Brandon if you really believe it’s your Canadian Destiny to rule at Manifest Destiny. You would face me tonight in the middle of this ring with loose and relaxed rules.

Jasper Phoenix: This Shinzo guy doesn’t know what Cutter’s son or Brandon’s made of! He is barking up the wrong Maple Leaf!?

Pierce Donovan: Now you are endorsing trees from Canada as well?

Jasper Phoenix: They are prettier.

Pierce Donovan: Well, the challenge has been made Jasper! They want to shake that maple leaf tree to see what becomes of it!

Shinzo drops his microphone as the thud can be heard as both Brandon and Shinzo begin a very intense staredown which sends the crowd into a frenzy. As the staredown continues. Suddenly from out of the corner, Sean swings a Canadian flag cracking Dash in the head who falls to the mat. Sean had slid out of the ring by this point as mayhem ensues. During the chaos, Brandon kicks Shinzo from behind into the family jewels as he falls to the ground. By this time Sean has returned to the ring. Brandon and Sean begin stomping out a downed Shinzo. They are both laying it in on poor Shinzo while Dash is still lying in the middle of the ring. The crowd starts cheering again, as there can be commotion seen in the crowd right behind where they are. A random man has appeared from the crowd hopping over the barricade. He gets on the apron and springs off the top rope and dropkicks Sean out of the ring who goes tumbling to the floor near the ramp. As Shinzo starts to stir from the beat down, Brandon is looking at the mystery man as Shinzo reaches his feet charging toward Brandon nailing him with a nasty lariat sending the god’s gift to Canada over the top rope crashing to the floor near Sean Cutter Jr. The mystery man stands behind Dash and Shinzo as Brandon is seen helping Cutter up to his feet. The staredown between the two groups remains intense as Sean and Brandon start backtracking up the ramp. Sean can be seen holding a microphone.

Sean Cutter Jr: You are on! He will see you later tonight!

The two stand at the top of the ramp before the camera cuts back to the announcer’s table where we join Jasper Phoenix and Pierce Donovan.

Jasper Phoenix: Tonight! We will get to see the greatest export in action! Oh man, it’s gonna be one hell of a night!

Pierce Donovan: That is not all. I wonder who this mystery man is and what his coming to the aid of Shinzo and Dash could mean!

Jasper Phoenix: O Canada..come on Pierce sing it with me!

amahrbr5.png

The camera cuts to the back from ringside to find backstage correspondent Bryce Montgomery standing by for an interview.

Bryce Montgomery: Good evening fans! I’m standing here with a bona fide legend in the professional wrestling business for the last several years, he is “The Ace” Max Maverick!

The camera pans out to show Max Maverick in all of his glory, wearing his signature aviator sunglasses as well as an extravagant and tacky looking jacket with no t-shirt underneath, and his wrestling tights. Max has a shit eating grin on his face as he listens for the fans chanting his name, but in reality it’s nothing but boos.

Bryce Montgomery: Now Mr. Maverick-

Max holds up hands to stop Bryce in his tracks and hands him a folded up piece of paper.

Max Maverick: Now hold on there...what is your name? Bruce?

Bryce Montgomery: Uh, it’s Bryce Montgomery

Max Maverick: Whatever Bryan, I don’t have time for your life story, okay? We have to do this interview and it needs to be done right! In order for it to be done right I’ve taken it upon myself to prepare some questions for me because all of your reporters are all the same and ask the same, boring questions, so stop wasting time and ask me the first question!

Bryce looks over the questions and then looks back up at Max.

Bryce Montgomery: Uh, Mr. Maverick, what is your secret to remaining in peak shape for so long?

Max Maverick: Your delivery is all off, you butchered that, but it is funny that you should ask that Brent, and the secret as to how I’ve remained in peak shape for so long is simple, I’m perfect. I’ve always managed to stay in peak, physical condition because it’s just who I am, it’s in my blood! It’s that simple Brad, any other brain teasers for me?

???: I have a question!

That voice belongs to none other than Max Maverick’s opponent for the night, Tora Fushimi. He has showed up to the interview area with his loyal (if skittish) agent, Douglas Watson!

Tora Fushimi: How does it feel to be only the second most successful man on the AMA roster?

Max wildly whips around to face the smirking Tora and removes his sunglasses.

Max Maverick: Taco Sushi!

Bryce Montgomery: Um, it’s actually Tora Fushimi.

Max Maverick: Nobody asked Barry! It doesn’t matter what his name is! You think that you’re funny? You have jokes, huh? It won’t be so funny when I embarrass him in the ring tonight in front of the entire world that will be watching at home!

Max jabs his index finger at Tora’s chest. Tora swats Max’s hand away with an air of defiance. He bumps his agent Douglas Watson on the chest.

Tora Fushimi: Dougie… would you kindly tell this spray-tanned fossil exactly who he’s talking to?

Tora poses confidently, expecting his agent to deliver a ringing endorsement of his accolades. However, Douglas’ eyes dart back and forth from Tora to Max as he stammers and struggles to speak while being put on the spot.

Douglas Watson: W-w-well I... ergh… Tora… I-

Max throws his hand up in Douglas’ face, cutting off the Brit.

Max Maverick: Listen up little man! I was selling out and main eventing the Tokyo Dome while you were still in diapers! I’ve travelled the world and sold out arenas all across the globe! What have you done? Nothing! You’re just a Max Maverick wannabe like everyone else that came before you. There can only be one Max Maverick and you’re looking at him kid, so tonight you’ll find out exactly why I am THE Ace of this business and you’ll always be nothing more than a joker, chump!

Max shoves Tora back some but Tora won’t take that and returns the gesture with a shove of his own. Max pauses a minute, perhaps surprised by the retaliation. He throws his hands up as if he’s choosing the high road. He turns away briefly, but it’s all an act! Max swings back around and clubs Tora down to the ground. Tora hurries back up to his feet and the two exchange blows for just a few seconds before staff members hurry to the scene to pull them apart. The area is cleared out with only Bryce Montgomery and the befuddled Douglas Watson standing in the shot.

Douglas Watson: WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

Douglas shifts around for a moment, and then distraughtly takes off following Tora and the mob of staff members who are carrying him off to his dressing room.

Bryce Montgomery: Back to you guys at ringside!

amahrbr5.png

Ranked Exhibition
Singles Match
Buffalo Jones vs. "Father" Dorian Declan

XWFBuffalo-1.png
VS.
XWFDeclan-2.png

#BuffaloVsDeclan

Buffalo and Dorian started the match off facing each other face to face. Dorian began to shout stuff at Buffalo, to join him. Buffalo responded by smashing his Forearm into Dorian's face. Dorian stumbled around a bit before being hit with a Pump Kick. Buffalo covered Dorian to no avail though. He didn't stop there though, stomping on Dorian. The fans began to cheer as Dorian rolled under the ropes. He was sitting on the apron, but he didn't get a breather yet. Buffalo being the veteran that he is, grabs him pulling him into the ring from the apron with a shoulder toss onto the mat. He lets Dorian get to his feet so they can actually wrestle.

Jasper Phoenix: Buffalo being the grisly veteran that he is! I love it, beat these youngsters into a pulp Mr. Jones!

Pierce Donovan: Dorian is being allowed to stand up and wrestle. I have a feeling though Buffalo is issuing a challenge he may be able to win.

Jasper Phoenix: Nothing like a damn lock up...sound technical wrestling!

Pierce Donovan: Here we go folks as they lock up!

As the two of them tie up, grappling and jockeying for an advantage, which quickly goes to Buffalo who pushes with, well, not ALL of his strength, but enough to send Dorian somersaulting backward and into a sitting position against the bottom turnbuckle. Dorian has a look of shock and looks up at Buffalo, as Dorian runs a hand through his hair and grabs the top ropes from his sitting position to pull himself up to his feet. Buffalo takes off into a dead sprint toward Dorian. Dorian ducks out of the way and Buffalo crashes into the turnbuckle at nearly top speed. Attempting to seize an opportunity, Dorian raises his fists over his head and brings his hands down hard between Buffalo’s shoulder blades. This makes Buffalo make a face, but he is smiling with his back turned to Dorian he is playing possum. He kicks his leg behind hitting Dorian with a low blow that the ref didn’t see.

Jasper Phoenix: The dastardly deeds of an old man who will do anything to win! Sounds like me in Vegas..

Pierce Donovan: Are you implying you count cards?

Jasper Phoenix: I plead the fifth.

Pierce Donovan: About as low as Buffalo is with that low blow the referee didn’t see!

Dorian staggers backward and Buffalo takes the opening to burst out of the corner and hit Dorian with a monster lariat. The clothesline had enough force to send Dorian over the rope, grabbing it and landing onto his back on the apron. Buffalo doesn’t even turn around to look at his fallen opponent for a few seconds, knowing Dorian’s not going to bounce right back up from that.

Jasper Phoenix: The sheer velocity of that clothesline! Holy smokes!

Pierce Donovan: I think poor ole Dorian may have had his head detached from his body!?

Jasper Phoenix: And now Buffalo is showing why he is the one in control.

Pierce Donovan: It started with a cheap shot Jasper!

Buffalo picked Dorian up from the apron and trapped his arms on the ropes. And Buffalo began to club on Dorian 10 times. After the 10th time, Buffalo ran off the ropes and went for a Lariat to the back of Dorian's neck. Dorian got his arms untrapped and snagged the rope as Buffalo ran at him. Buffalo tripped over the rope onto the apron as Dorian chopped his chest.

Jasper Phoenix: Dorian is getting beat like someone stepchild!

Pierce Donovan: Another clothesline coming! Oh no!

Jasper Phoenix: Dorian with the smart move, damn youngsters.

Pierce Donovan: What’s the matter? Are you scared Buffalo may lose the edge finally?

With Buffalo stumbling on the apron, Dorian went for a Shoulder Tackle. It hit, but not hard enough to take Buffalo down. Buffalo would pick Dorian up and lay him out with a Uranage. Dorian rolled off the apron in pain as Buffalo hopped down. He picked Dorian up himself and threw him back into the ring. Buffalo rolled into the ring as Dorian pulled himself to his feet. Before Buffalo could hit a move though, Dorian came out of nowhere with a Sky-High Spinebuster. The fans began to boo as Dorian covered Buffalo, using his feet for leverage.

Jasper Phoenix: Now it appears Dorian wants to copy the veteran by cheating. I am starting to like this young man.

Pierce Donovan: For christ’s sake that was a nasty spinebuster Jasper!

Jasper Phoenix: Now that’s what I am talking about Dorian!

Pierce Donovan: Are you rooting for both people? Because they are cheating against each other? The ref apparently doesn’t see what we are all seeing folks.

Buffalo kicks out! The fans began to cheer as Buffalo pushed Dorian off of him. Dorian didn't wait for long and would proceed to pick up Buffalo and lock him in the Brock Lock. Buffalo hung by his leg, screaming in agony. Dorian would put pressure on the leg, almost forcing Buffalo to tap out. Key Word Almost. Buffalo would grab Dorian's ankle and twisted it, forcing Dorian to relieve some pressure on his leg.

Jasper Phoenix: Not today Junior!

Pierce Donovan: Now the younger man Dorian looking to go for the kill!

Jasper Phoenix: NO! Don’t give up Buffalo! You my boy Jones!

Pierce Donovan: Buffalo is now showing them veteran moves to survive!

Buffalo would use this advantage to escape the Brock Lock and force Dorian into a Dragon Sleeper. Though he couldn't bridge it up due to his leg being in pain, Buffalo would keep Dorian immobile by bending him by his legs. After wrenching the neck for a good 2-3 minutes, and attempted escapes from Dorian, Dorian began to lose air. And before Buffalo knew it, Dorian stopped resisting. The referee checked the arm.

Dorian was out for the count as the bell rang. Buffalo let go of Dorian and pushed himself to his feet, stumbling a bit. Buffalo then blindsides Dorian with a nasty clothesline. He stands over the fallen and disoriented Dorian as the ref tries to step in front of Buffalo. Buffalo shoves the referee out of the way and grabs Dorian again into a Dragon Sleeper, as the man Dorian struggles with the move, as Buffalo starts yelling you are too young to deal with me. He releases the hold and drops him to the mat as "Bartholomew" by The Silent Comedy starts playing as Buffalo exits the ramp turning around to stare at his handy work in the ring with a smug smile as he backs up the ramp.

Jasper Phoenix: And just like that Buffalo put the father to sleep!

Pierce Donovan: WOW! But Buffalo isn’t finished! What a nasty man! Locking him into the dragon sleeper yet again! Someone get officials out here now!

Jasper Phoenix: Go, Buffalo Jones!

Pierce Donovan: Do you ever shut up Jasper? Listen, folks, we got more coming up so stay tuned!?

amahrbr5.png

The camera pans into what appears to be a locker room with nice furnishings, like a long black couch that is leather, some lockers off in the distance, the trademark indoor house plant in the corner of the right side of the room. There appear to be pictures hanging on the left side of the wall but unviewable through the quick pan of the camera shot of what appears to be Sean Cutter Jr, Krystal Cutter, and “God’s Gift to Canada” Brandon standing around each other speaking, what is being said is inaudible. A knock can be heard at the door behind them as Sean indicates to them to pause the conversation.

Sean Cutter Jr: Come on in.

Sean turns to face this newcomer along with Brandon and Krystal as a man in a really nice brown suit and slacks can be seen walking into the frame. He glances at Brandon, then Krystal and finally Sean Cutter jr.

???: Hello, my name is Shabazz Hamad. Pleased to meet you Sean Cutter.

Shabazz reaches his hand out to Sean Cutter for a handshake which Sean looks down at the man’s hand and up to Shabazz before shaking his hand in return.

Sean Cutter Jr: Nice to meet you as well. What can I do for you Shabazz?

Shabazz Hamad: Well, Mr. Cutter I saw what happened out there earlier tonight and it would appear you would need the next big thing in the business. And, when I said big. I mean a certified behemoth of a man that will solve all of his problems.

Shabazz smiles with malicious intent behind it. Sean Cutter Jr smiles himself before speaking again.

Sean Cutter Jr: I’m always scouting for prospects most definitely. I would love to see this behemoth you speak of.

Almost as if on cue appearing beside Shabazz Hamad was this behemoth of a man, African American male with massive tattoos adorning his flesh as he stands beside his advocate dwarfing him. Sean looks up at the not only huge man but tall man too. The look painted upon Cutter’s face is like he's shaken to his core by the sheer significant size of this man.

Sean Cutter Jr: Well, I do believe I have some business for him after all.

The camera cuts back to the announcer’s table where we are again seeing Jasper Phoenix and Pierce Donovan.

Jasper Phoenix: The son of the greatest promoter ever is doing god’s work! He is picking up what his father has done in the past.

Pierce Donovan: You know Jasper it is not shocking to see his son cooking up the same dirty deeds as his father used to do.

Jasper Phoenix: You sound like you are on the wrong side of history yet again Pierce!

amahrbr5.png

Face Your Fears
Grave Consequences Coffin Match
Brian Zewbowski vs. "Your Darkest Fears" Graves

XWFHumanity-2.png
VS.
XWFGraves-2.png

#GraveConsequences

Brian comes out with his signature black tights with the red words "Fight to Live" on the back,
wearing an official Brian Zewbowski T-Shirt "Jujika-Oh" design.

Reina de la Cruz: From Princeton, Minnesota, weighing in at 260 pounds, he is "The King of Crucifix", Brian Zewbowski!

Brian walks down the ramp, chatting with fans and cracking jokes, doing face things. He hops on the apron and motions a throat slash, ready for his opponent as he climbs into the ring and poses for the fans.

Jasper Phoenix: Well, here we have Mr. Zewbowski! A man who they said would never wrestle again. But, he appears to be back in wrestling. Pierce, looks like he could be your biological caretaker.

Pierce Donovan: Jasper, you been kinda negative all damn night! I wonder if Brain would take kindly to your disparaging remarks to him! Perhaps I should tell him?

Jasper Phoenix: You wouldn’t dare! I’d leak to rajah.com about that one night in Las Vegas when me and you-

Pierce Donovan: And, with that, we have an exciting match for you people tonight! It’s our first show we've been able to produce for you folks since the coronavirus has been an issue for us all. Let me be the first to again say, I am pretty happy we can finally bring to you this event! This a Grave Consequences match. The goal is for you to bury one of your opponents in a casket. As you can see we have four caskets surrounding the ring. Two black and two white.

Jasper Phoenix: I think the white one suits you just fine Pierce.

Pierce Donovan: You know for as many years I’ve known you, folks I am getting word from the back that they can’t seem to locate Graves.

The strobe lights start to go off on the stage of the thawnethron, as the music “Sweet Dreams” by Marylin Manson starts to play, after a couple of moments the music starts to quickly fizzle out as the lights in the entire arena blackout. The fans remaining quite unsure of how to process if it’s apart of the show or an actual malfunction.

Pierce Donovan: Folks, it appears we seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties.

Jasper Phoenix: I can’t see that hot blond anymore. What a shame.

Pierce Donovan: Aren’t you married?

Jasper Phoenix: Shh, my wife doesn’t watch wrestling. I’m just lookin-

The lights suddenly cut on and one of the caskets appear to be gone. Leaving now three at ringside. The camera zooms in on the missing casket as the lights cut off again. The crowd is heard murmuring throughout. The music cuts on again with an eerie slowed down version of the instrumental playing throughout the arena. The voice of Manson which is now distorted can be heard saying:

“Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused”

The words themselves seem to repeat over and over before the music again fizzles out. The man known as Brian just stands in the ring, not being able to be seen by us. He walks to the middle of the ring to look at the stage. The words repeat one more time before fizzling out. Then over the speaker system, a voice can be heard speaking.

“Brian, oh Brian. These are what dreams are made of. I have come tonight to awaken the humanity in your heart. I have waited an eternity for this moment. The ripening of change. Your house will no longer be the same.”

The lights suddenly cut on and standing behind Brian is none other than Graves with this ghoulish black and white facepaint covering the left side of his face. His clothing appearance consisting of black cut-up jeans, black fingerless gloves with a long straightjacket. His irises are solid black.

Pierce Donovan: Holy Hell! He just appeared like the damn boogeyman out of nowhere!

Jasper Phoenix: And here we go, folks!

Before Brian could realize what is going on despite the fans yelling Graves hits Brian in the back with a club forearm causing him to stumble forward into the ropes as the bell rings. Graves keeps clubbing him in the back as the black casket is in front of them ringside. Graves then grabs Brian’s face raking the eyes from behind causing the man to fall onto the ropes in front of him as Graves can be seen laughing as he keeps raking the eyes of Brian! Without even so much as a wasted second, he begins to use the rope to choke Brian. He can be overheard saying to Brian. I’m gonna provide you the salvation of freedom. You need me. I can awaken you again! Mwahh! The laughter piercing from the ring.

Pierce Donovan: It appears that Graves is willing to do anything to bring out his humanity. Choking this man with all intents and purposes of his goal. But, what the hell is this humanity he wants to see from Brian!?

Jasper Phoenix: I am not sure. But, I am indeed enjoying this Graves fellow. I got some soft pretzels while the lights are out. Do you want some Pierce? I mean the pretzels from this damn arena suck. You would think Philadelphia would know how to make popcorn. But, then again this may be the city of brotherly love. But, damn these damn soft pretzels are harder than Philadelphian’s ability to parallel park!

As Brian lies against the ropes he swings his leg back between Graves legs hitting him with a low blow to release him. As Graves lets go his face begins to contort with pleasure as he falls back onto the mat with laughter, as Brian goes to turn around the lights cut off again. As they cut on a few seconds later we now see Graves sitting outside on top of the black casket ringside right in front of Brian. He is sitting coiled like a vampire perched on a balcony looking up at Brain with those soulless black eyes. The man known as Graves starts to lick his lips as he slowly stands up from his seated position to a full-on standing position on top of the casket. Brian waste no time jumping from the ring with a flying spear through the middle rope connecting with Graves as the impact sends them to the floor off the casket! The casket has smoke rise from the inside of it as Brian starts to punch Graves in the head over and over. The impact of his punches bouncing off Grave’s forehead. As Graves is being overpowered he places his feet up on the metal bar that is holding the casket up and using his feet to pull it forward to causing it to bump Brian in the back of the head which causes him to come forward and allow Graves to reach up and place his fingers into the mouth of Brian! Shoving them back to lock in the mandible claw to force him back against the coffin!

Pierce Donovan: And now Graves holding Brian captive with the mandible claw. Pushing his body back against the coffin!

Jasper Phoenix: This is just exactly another way I can see how he can bring about humanity. By silencing the big man! Let’s go, Graves! Show him the consequences of his transgressions!

As Graves rises off his back and onto his knees he comes to a standing position over top of Brian. The smoke is still billowing from the casket behind him. As Graves leans downwards toward Brian appearing to take a sniff of the air. An enlightened smile begins to form across Grave’s face. Brian reaches up through sheer willpower eye-poking Graves as he lets go of the move and stumbling back, Brian reaches up with a Kane styled uppercut right under the chin of Graves as Graves falls to the floor from the force of the strike. As Brian walks toward Graves he grabs him by the head picking him up and grabbing him up into a bearhug. The force being applied causes Graves to squint in pain.

Pierce Donovan: Now, after those series of exchanges it would appear that now that he gots Graves in his grips! The bearhug being applied with those massive arms. Graves does seem like he is in pain but what will it take to put Graves away!

Jasper Phoenix: I disagree! Look Pierce doesn’t it look like this is what Graves wants though? The humanity deep within Brian. I think Graves can do it. The omnipotent ability of Graves is unconquerable. Perhaps we are seeing a change right before our very eyes!

Brian gots the bearhug locked in tight as we can see Graves start laughing, loudly through clenched teeth we couldn’t hear what he said to Brian but it caused a change within his facial features as he let Graves go dropping him to the floor as he backed away from Graves into the coffin. As Graves smiled he started to crawl on the ground like a coiled snake as Brian started shaking his head no violently, grabbing at the side of his head. As Graves rose to his feet he grabbed the sides of Brian’s face gently like he was his child. It almost appears that he has some sort of mental control over Brian but that would soon be put to rest as he starts to slide his hands down his face toward his throat and choking him! As he pushes him on top of the casket. With evil born in his eyes he is choking Brian before pushing him and the casket over causing it to crash to the floor!

Pierce Donovan: What is Grave’s goal here!? This has to be the most bizarre events in a match I believe I have ever called in my entire career!

Jasper Phoenix: Are you sure about that? Because, if you remember that one time in Panama where you-

Pierce Donovan: Jasper, look!

The man known as Graves starts to walk toward us and grabs a chair, picking it up and folding it closed. He walks with a slow deceptive walk almost reminiscence of prey stalking its next meal. He pushes the casket out of the way and slams the chair down onto the back of Brian with a sickening thud! He does it again. And, again! Before he throws the chair down. Brian is now seen grabbing the apron to pull himself up as he grabs Brian’s head and slams it into the top of the casket. He does it again and keeps doing it. Brian laid slumped over the casket as Graves goes climbing onto the apron. He stands there before running and jumping off the apron with a senton on top of Brian lying on the casket causing the casket to slide again. As they lie there both in pain.

Pierce Donovan: The lethality of those chair shots to his back followed by that senton onto Brian! They are both out!

Jasper Phoenix: Come on Graves! Get up man! Get up!

Pierce Donovan: Since when did you become such a fan of this man?!

Jasper Phoenix: Since he became a man with a purpose!

Brian is slowly stirring as you can see the pain in his eyes. Graves slowly rises to his feet with a demonic-like smile painting across his features. He starts to look at Brian like he has something evil brewing in his mind for the man. He grabs Brian by the hair, as he opens the casket and it appears to be Brian himself lying in the casket. He shoves Brian’s throat against the wood of the casket choking him forcing him to look at the reflection of Humanity himself lying in the casket. This causes Brian to start to freak out and grabbing the metal rungs on the side of the casket using his weight and height difference to Graves he starts to force himself up to his feet as he has Graves on his back. Who is shaking his head. The fear of seeing something he appeared to bury so long ago caused him to power out as he drops down into a seated position sending Graves headfirst into the casket causing Graves to release him! Brian grabs Graves legs lifting him onto his shoulders doing a fireman’s carry onto the lower part of the casket itself. Brian shuts the casket where the face of Humanity was. Before he starts punching the prone Graves with mounted punches. Brian again gets the mandible claw again put into his mouth to stop the punches. This time Graves is pushing himself up forcing Brian back. This time Graves doesn’t let go, as Brian starts to fall back to the floor.

Pierce Donovan: The lethality of those chair shots to his back followed by that senton onto Brian! They are both out!

Jasper Phoenix: Come on Graves! Get up man! Get up!

Pierce Donovan: Since when did you become such a fan of this man?!

Jasper Phoenix: Since he became a man with a purpose!

As Graves releases the claw, he has realized he hasn’t done enough to awaken humanity. So he goes to the ring apron on the other side, lifting up the flap, he slides a table out, flipping it up and setting the table up in front of the announcer’s table. He then returns to Brian stomping on his chest a few times before grabbing his hair yet again, pulling him to his feet he walks Brian to the table, slamming his head onto the table to stagger him. He then puts the big man onto the table before punching him again. This time he again grabs another chair, swinging it down onto the chest of Brian repeatedly, with four chair shots. He throws the chair in the ring.

Pierce Donovan: What else is gonna happen in this match? The brutality is starting to become outrageous Jasper!

Jasper Phoenix: Well, I don’t know about you Pierce but I enjoy seeing two men destroy themselves!

Pierce Donovan: I think you are just out of your mind Jasper.

Jasper Phoenix: I think if our viewing audience knew about that one time you were at that Daytona Beach part-

Pierce Donovan: If you keep bringing up things that don’t have anything to do with wrestling,
I may have to ask Brian to come to show you some Humanity!

Jasper Phoenix: I’ll take a rain check.

Graves again returns to the ring apron, flipping the flap up again, and grabbing out a can of gasoline, holding it up for everyone to see. He sits it in the ring. He then proceeds to grab another chair-throwing that into the ring. As he rolls himself into the ring. He sits one chair up in the seated position aligned with the table with Brian on it outside. The seat facing toward Graves. He grabs the gasoline, pouring it on one side of the chair. He produces a lighter setting that side on fire. The crowd has now reached a fever pitch. He hits the ropes coming back stepping up onto the chair launching off the chair and landing perfectly onto the ropes using them as a springboard, flying off the ropes with a suicide dive with the flaming chair in front of him landing the chair onto Brian, as they both crash through the table, lying there in a pile of splintered wood as they both are left lying motionless.

Pierce Donovan: Oh my God! I think they both may be dead! We may need to get officials down here!

Jasper Phoenix: So, that’s where my gasoline can went.

Pierce Donovan: I don’t even wanna know why you brought a gasoline can to the 2300 Arena tonight.

Jasper Phoenix: Well, I wanted to have some roasted Hostess snack cakes before the show because they certainly taste better than Tasty kakes!

After a few moments, Graves, starts to stir as Brian starts to stir as well. Both men appear to be pushing themselves to the limits. This being Brian’s first match back in a few years. As they both crawl to different spaces, Graves to the apron for support, and Brian to the announcer’s table for support. They both use their respective places to pull themselves up as they lean against their locations eying each other. One man fighting the urge to keep that darkness locked away and the other doing whatever is possible to bring that darkness back. They both stand and come back to meet each other again this time the flashes of Humanity appearing as they start exchanging blows in front of the announcer table. The bigger man getting the advantage as he lays into him with rights and lefts around the outside area they go, they have been outside this entire time. As Graves gets backed up Brian throws a wild haymaker that Graves ducks which his speed is an advantage he reaches down onto the announcer table grabbing a monitor and smacking Brian in the head with it knocking him back into the ring post with his back. He drops down into a seated position as Graves goes toward the second casket around the corner, pulling it toward the audience barrier and propping it up on its side. Graves sizes up Brian and comes charging toward him but the big man drops down causing Graves to run into the corner turn post which busts him open and causes him to stagger back. The big man gets up and runs toward Graves hitting him with a huge running lariat that caused him to flip mid-air and land onto his back.

Pierce Donovan: This has gotten out of hand. To call it a slobber knocker would be an understatement.

Jasper Phoenix: This is more ass-kicking than a man in a one-legged ass-kicking contest.

Pierce Donovan: I think your imitation of a southern Texas accent is disrespectful.

Jasper Phoenix: Well, I am a Cowboys fan.

Brian starts to look like his eyes are losing their normal carefree nature. As he goes to stalk the man known as Graves, he grabs him up, pulling him around toward the propped-up casket. Brian wraps his left leg up and upper body and throws him behind him with an exploder suplex into the propped casket with such force and velocity that the casket broke, falling inward, but still propped up with Graves lying on top of it. As the man known as Brian remains seated as his eyes look transfixed in a daze. It’s almost like Brian isn’t even there. He appears to be on autopilot. As Brian stands up he walks around to the last casket and rolls it around toward where Graves is lying still and hasn’t moved. He opens the last coffin which happens to sport a cloth that is solid black inside the coffin. He reaches his right hand up to his neck with his right thumb rolling it across his neck with the throw cut taunt signaling this will be the end for Graves.

Pierce Donovan: I officially think that Brian has finally lost it! Look at the look in those eyes!

Jasper Phoenix: Come on Graves! Get up, man! Get up! This can’t end like this!

Pierce Donovan: Just who side are you on here!

Jasper Phoenix: The man with a purpose I tell you! Graves has worked so hard he can’t lose it now!

He slowly walks toward the prone Graves, grabbing him by his head and rising him to his feet. He lifts him up into a fireman’s carry onto his shoulders. He walks with the man on his shoulders toward the casket, walking to the front of it he flips him over the body first into the casket with his neck-snapping as he lands into the casket. As Graves lies in the casket, we again see Brian again in a seated position with that spaced-out look again across his face. He slowly rises to his feet closing the casket door down onto Graves as the bell rings. The ref though remaining out of sight rung the bell. As "Terror Time Again" by Skycycle, Brian stands up, looking at the coffin before rolling his hand across it.

Pierce Donovan: Well, it appears that Brian managed to fend off Graves!

Jasper Phoenix: But, where is the Humanity?

Pierce Donovan: Are you being serious?

Jasper Phoenix: As a heart attack. Well, folks, we are going to a paid advertisement! I hope you've been enjoying Maiden Voyage! We've certainly been Going the Social Distance! Coming up next is none other than "The Immaculate" Tora Fushimi vs. "The Ace" Max Maverick in singles competition!

amahrbr5.png

The scene opens with an unknown young man dressed in an Ermenegildo Zegna suit obnoxiously wearing sunglasses in what seems to be a dark arena as he is standing in front of a wrestling ring. He has a visibly annoyed look on his face until off-screen we hear:

???: It’s rolling now sir, you’re live.”

Instantly, the man’s demeanor switches to an obviously fake cheesy smile.

Christopher McMichaels: Hello, one and all tuning into all of both mine and the AMA’s social media accounts for this special announcement. My name is Christopher McMichaels and you don’t know me yet, but you will. I don’t know about you guys but the one thing above all else I can say about 2020 was that it was just plain BORING! Am I right? Like, come on no bars, no sporting events, literally what did they even expect me to do with my life? So long story short, I decided to become a wrestler. Kind of surprised it was this easy if I’m being honest with you guys, guess I’m just a natural.

McMichaels rests up against the ring and slaps down on the mat as he continues.

Christopher McMichaels: And I owe it all to this baby. The Zoom training classes didn’t cut it, so my illustrious father had the great idea of sending me out to LA and get some real hands-on training while this old building wasn’t being used for anything else. Speaking of, zoom out camera guy give them a view of this place.

The cameraman obliges by zooming out just a bit to reveal a once familiar arena to wrestling fans.

Christopher McMichaels: Yeah, it was used for some Netflix show, what Lucha Zero or something?

Someone can be heard yelling “Lucha Underground” off-screen.

Christopher McMichaels: Tomato, tomahto. You’re gonna get me off track again. So anyway, dad got tired of the monthly charges for my training I guess and he just decided to buy the damn thing himself. Fast-forward a few months and out of the kindness of my own heart, I’ve decided to offer my own personal training facility to the AMA to run potential future shows out of.

McMichaels moves in closer to the camera and takes off his sunglasses.

Christopher McMichaels: But of course, it’s a package deal because I come with the facility. And trust that I won’t let any chicanery run amuck in MY arena. But for now, this is a day of celebration, I welcome you all to the newly-christened Colosseum!

McMichaels throws his arms up to his side as the camera zooms out to show the entire arena which looks to still be in the process of renovations with extra balcony seating seemingly in the process of being built before the announcement fades to black.

amahrbr5.png

Ranked Exhibition
Singles Match
"The Immaculate" Tora Fushimi vs. "The Ace" Max Maverick

XWFFushimi-1.png
VS.
XWFMaverick-1.png

#ToraVsMaverick

Pierce Donovan: It's that time of the evening we've all been waiting for, the first of our triple headliners of the evening, The Ace takes on the newcomer Tora Fushimi in a ranked exhibition match. And let me tell you, folks, these two have been trying to outdo each other in front of a camera for weeks now!

Jasper Phoenix: Hell yeah Pierce! This is going to be an IMMACULATE match!

Pierce Donovan: Here comes the challenger in fact!

The lights go dark and colorful lasers pierce through the blackened arena. Tora is standing in the middle of a giant spotlight (sans Douglas Watson), his arms spread out like wings. Part of of the crowd seems elated while others...not so much. Nevertheless he prances towards the ring, swelling himself in the adoration of his fans to the extreme. He quickly slides into the ring.

Jasper Phoenix: And now, the legend, the ACE! Max Maverick is here ladies and gentlemen. I LOVE THIS GUY!

DANGER ZONE HITS THE SPEAKERS!

Studded and leathered, Max cockily walks up the ramp to thunderous pyros exploding as he grabs the camera and yells IM THE ACE BABAY! After a drawn out walk, flanked by his bodyguard, Max finally enters the ring and goes to his corner.

Jasper Phoenix: DANGER ZOOOOOUUUUUUNEEEE WOOOOOOOOO

Pierce Donovan: Easy there Maverick...Get ready ladies and gentlemen, this is going to be an absolute showcase!

Rules are announced, 1 pin fall 60 minute time limit match, the bell rings, and the match is underway.

Pierce Donovan: Here we go!

The bell rings and both competitors immediately make their way to the ring, sizing each other up. They lock up, Max attempts a hammerlock but Tora reverses quickly back into a neutral position and the lock up is broken. Tora waves his finger at Max, implying it wont be that easy to get him in a hold.

Pierce Donovan: Great movement by the youngster there, very impressive, and he's certainly got swag.

Jasper Phoenix: One might say that was immaculate!

Pierce Donovan: One might...

Max attempts to lock up with Tora again, but Tora uses his quickness to duck and grapple Max from behind. Max throws a back elbow, Tora dodges and attempts to flip Max onto his back....but Max is too heavy and Tora is stuck in a head-between-Max's legs position. Max goes for a power bomb but Tora simply uses the momentum to do a full front flip and land on his feet. He runs his hand through his hair cockily as he shuffles his feet.

Pierce Donovan: Wow I thought he was in deep trouble there, but this guy is slick! RIght now neither of these men can find an advantage Jasper.

Lock up for a third time, Max takes control, irish whips Tora to the ropes, Max attempts a lariat. Tora absorbs it. Tora throws a forearm. Max throws one back. Neither men backing down. Max cuts off Tora with a gut kick, followed by a loud chop the chest. Tora winces but doesn't back down. Max with another chop, resounding clap, shaking his arm afterwards. Tora again winces and stumbles backwards, but stays on his feet. Max goes for a third chop, Tora ducks, and counters with a chop of his own! Max hates it. He eats anothers chop. AND A THIRD. Max looking angry now, once again tries to cut off Tora with a gut kick. Tora catches his leg...but is met with a standing Enzaguri to his face! Max points to his head, reminding the crowd of his intelligence, as Tora lays on the floor clutching his jaw.

Jasper Phoenix: Danger Zoned! That's the ace for yeah, he's simply better and smarter than us simpletons Pierce!

Pierce Donovan: Certainly was a great display of power and veteran savvy. He anticipated Tora would anticipate the gut kick, and set him up perfectly there. Right on the button.

Looking to set the pace, Max grabs Tora to a vertical base, and immediately hits a front suplex. Tora immediately arches his back in pain upon landing. Max goes for a lazy pin and gets immediately shoved off by Tora. But the crafty veteran quickly sprawls and locks in a deep headlock.

Pierce Donovan: Cocky, lazy pin there, your just winning a match like that, I don't care who you are.

Jasper Phoenix: But the ace still locking in those veteran holds.

Crowd is separated, but at least half of the arena begins to cheers for the young Japanese star, to Max's dismay. Using the energy of his supporters, Tora slowly, but surely, fight his way to a vertical base with elbows to Max's gut.

Pierce Donovan: Looks like a good portion of this crowd is supporting the japanese phenom tonight. He's coming alive in front of our eyes!

Jasper Phoenix: Bunch of ingrates! How dare they shade our Ace like this! Scandelous!

Max answers, throwing Tora violently to the ropes...but misses with a lariat. Tora is flying, hits the second set of ropes, and hits a nasty flying knee strike to Max, who is now on rubber legs. Snap suplex, immediately followed by a standing corkscrew! COVER! 1.5 count.

Pierce Donovan: Good golly molly WOW! DID! YOU! SEE! THAT!

Jasper Phoenix: Fast count there Pierce...

Pierce Donovan: *mutters under his breath* lemming

Tora runs to the corner while Max is still gathering on the ground, and cockily goes for an aerial maneuver. Max gets up quickly and rolls under, and Tora also lands on his feet and does a front roll. Both men meet in the center, leg sweep by Max, tries an elbow drop, but Tora moves out of the way. Max immediately gets back up. Tora goes for a round house kick, dodged under.

Pierce Donovan: Intense sequence here, no seems to be getting the upper hand yet!

Max grabs Tora for a suplex again but he uses the momentum to land on his feet, in perfect position for....a jumping neck breaker! To the corner, climb, and hits beautiful Asai Moonsault. Cover....2 count!

Pierce Donovan: Did you see the height on that moonsault! This man is absolutly brilliant in the air isn't he!!! The crowd is going crazy!

Jasper Phoenix: I've always said this guy was the best Pierce!

Pierce Donovan: Almost had him for the win there too.

Tora is fired up and the crowd is on his side! He flashes the hang ten to gesture to the crowd. He goes back to grab Max but he's sneakily rolled out ring and is met by his body guard to like his wounds. Tora sees this, and will not be denied. Hits the ropes, TOPE SUICIDA but Max moved and he only hits the bodyguard.

Pierce Donovan: He moved out of way ! Or did he get pushed out of the way?

Jasper Phoenix: It doesn't matter! That was genius!

While Tora tried to gets his wits about, Max ganks him with and axehandle strike to the back. He then begins to simply kick him while he is on the ground. He brings him back to his feet...and lifts him into a long winded stalling vertical suplex...then brings him crashing down on the floor! The referee begins his count finally after pleading with Max to bring Tora back into the ring.

Pierce Donovan: The ace looking for a default victory here, not exactly what people are looking for....

Jasper Phoenix: Who cares what these people want! These are professional wrestlers and winning is the only thing that matters in this sport.

Pierce Donovan: Let's hope the young man can make it back in time.

After some taunting as Tora is lying screaming in pain, Max rolls back in the ring in hopes of simply getting a count out victory. 6....7....Tora slowly gets back up....8...9...And slides back in just in time to the crowds delight.

Pierce Donovan: Right on time kid!

Crowds immediately boos as Max cheaply pounces on Tora with kicks, and locks in a half crab, furthering the damage on Tora's back.. Max keeps applying pressure. But eventually, Tora manages to get a hold of the ropes.

Pierce Donovan: More relentlessness from the ace here, he won't let him breathe for a second here. I reckon he's trying to take away the speed advantage.

Tora uses the ropes to slowly get to his feet, while Max stalks him in the middles of the ring. As Tora turns around, Max charges, but the young japanese man ducks and pulls on the ropes, forcing Max to skin the cat and land onto the outside floor. Tora hits the ropes and goes for another tope suicida...

Pierce Donovan: HERE WE GO! TOPE SUI...

But Max catches him! Or not! Tora compensates and hits a beautiful tornado ddt sending Max crashing head first onto the floor. Tora is having a comeback, he picks him up and throws him back into the ring. Swarms him with forearms, and throws him into the ropes, swingblade, immediately followed by a side-effect. BOTTLE ROCKET OUT OF NOWHERE! Massive combination. Pin attempt....deep 2 count.

Pierce Donovan: BOTTLE ROCKET! THE DOUBLE STOMP! HE KICKED OUT OF IT! Ladies and gentlemen what an insane sequence we just saw. The Ace was almost put away right there, make no mistake!!

Jasper Phoenix: I'm literally speechless

Pierce Donovan: Certainly a first Jasper

Tora wants to end it! He motions to the crowd and brings Max up, irish whipping him into the corner. Tora goes to the opposite corner and appears to get ready for the Whipeout Bottle Rocket combo, but is met by Solomon Black...who eats a Pele Kick for his troubles. Toru then charges Max in the opposite corner.

Jasper Phoenix: How dare he hit him! He obviously just wanted to check on his friend!

Pierce Donovan: Oh please, get this damn idiot out of here. Hold on! Hold on! He's going for it!

But Max has time to recover and moves out of the way in the nick of time, and sends Tora knees and head first into the turnbuckle. Max grabs him from behind and immediately hits a german suplex bridging into a pin, 2 count. The veteran sprawls, hammerlock, brings him to a vertical base, and hits Good Night Irene. Another pinning attempt, 2.5!

Jasper Phoenix: Gutsy kickout there, but he's in a lot of trouble. That hammerlock lariat will take a ton out of ya.

Pierce Donovan: The ace is about to show him what this company is all about!

Max in angry now, and signal to the crowd he's going to end it. He lifts up Tora, sets him up for Maximum Overdrive, but Tora fights back with elbows, Max powers through and lights Tora off the ground...But Tora is too wiry and turns into into a school boy pin while sneakily pulling the trunkl! But Max just kicks out in time.

Pierce Donovan: HEY! He pulled the trunks! What a cheap lil bastard!

Jasper Phoenix: Whats good for the goose!

Pierce Donovan: Is that another top gun joke at my expense??

Jasper Phoenix: Just watch the damn match...

Tora gets up first and runs to a corner, looking once again to setup his finisher. He once again dashes at Max, but jumps too early as Max cuts him off in the middle of the ring, catching him mid leap, and power bombing him onto the canvas. Max signals it's done now.

Pierce Donovan: Oh no...That was a huuuuuge mistake there by the youngster. He simply got a bit overzealous there, wanting to hit that flying double knee, But Max was ready for it!

He picks up Tora and slowly brings him by his hair to the corner and starts unloading vicious elbows to the head. He then lifts him and places him on the top of the turn buckles. Max then climbs the corner himself, and attempts to set up an avalanche uranage! Tora is fighting back with elbows and attempts a hurrincanrana....but his back is in too much pain and he cant complete the rotation as Max simply hold on to him.

Pierce Donovan: There's just too much damage done on that lower back through out the match, he couldnt pull of the reversal. He's in deep, deep trouvle here Jasper...He's looking wobbly.

Max brings him back on the corner, hits a headbutt, and slowly puts his arm around the neck off Tora. Tora yet again attempts elbows to counter, but this time they are too weak to affect him. Max lifts him, and sends him crashing down violently to the canvas with MAXWELLS SILVER HAMMER to a boom that silences the crowd immediately. 1....2.....3

Jasper Phoenix: The Ace never loses! Never a doubt it my mind!

Pierce Donovan: Show some respect to the kid will ya! What an outstanding performance by this young man. Sadly his inexperience and the numbers game combines made that he came up short. But believe me, this isn't the last time we've seen Tora the Immaculate one. This kid IS GOING PLACES!

amahrbr5.png

The camera cuts to AMA’s interview station where we are standing by with Byrce Montgomery. The set appears to be a backstage area with the AMA logo appearing in the back and a classic setting. To the right of Byrce is none other than our mystery man from earlier in the night. The long blond locks of hair resting on his head as he is seen wearing all black. Bryce looks at the man and holds the microphone up to his lips.

Bryce Montgomery: I am standing here with Saus X. The man from earlier tonight. Saus X came through the crowd coming to the rescue of Dash Carlisle and Shinzo. So, tell us Saus X just exactly who are you and why did you do what you did?

Bryce finishes his question and points the microphone toward Saus X so his words can be picked up while he speaks.

Saus X: I am glad you asked Byrce. I am the definitive future of this company. That’s why I did what I did. I plan to start from the weakest man in this company and work my way up the ladder to the so-called strongest man this company has to offer Bryce. Being THE X-CUTOR of the future means that no one here can stand in my way. No one. Not a soul in this locker room will be able to-

From off-screen Saus X is clobbered from behind with forearm by the massive man seen earlier tonight as Saus X goes down hard. Byrce is startled and the camera pans back to show the behemoth of a man grab Saus X uplifting him off the ground by ripping his shirt before hitting him with a massive right closed fist sending the man tumbling into the wall. Saus X is unable to recover quickly enough due to the blindside that the man now grabs him by the neck choking him and lifting him off the ground. The clear size difference is quite apparent and the big man is taking advantage of the difference. We can see Shabazz smiling with glee behind the big man.

As he slams the man’s body against the wall. He releases his choke as Saus X grasps for air before the big man hits him with an overhand chop to his chest which causes Saus X to appear in even more pain. Saus X gets hit with another overhand chop.

Shabazz Hamad: Good, good Pariah. Now, let’s welcome Saus X to the big leagues. Throw him through that glass window.

With a smile of evil proportions painted across the face of Shabazz, the man now known as Pariah grabs Saus X up with ease by his clothes and tosses the young man through the glass as it shatters with impact as Saus X lands into the next room onto the floor surrounded by glass. The camera quickly pans to within the room to show the man lying destroyed among a pile of glass. Bryce can be seen yelling.

Bryce Montgomery: Get someone back here! EMT’s!

The camera cuts back to our announcer team of Jasper and Pierce.

Jasper Phoenix: That was a work of beauty! The sound of glass breaking is like music to my ears Pierce! The fine-tuning of showing people to keep your nose out Cutter’s business!

Pierce Donovan: That was such a cheap tactic. I can see the apple doesn’t fall far from the proverbial Cutter tree.

Jasper Phoenix: That tree is rich and ripe Pierce! Perhaps you should pick some of the apples up!

amahrbr5.png

We now cut to the middle of the ring to show Reina de la Cruz standing with a microphone as the lights dim down as the camera pans up to focus on her. She raises the microphone to her lips. Her sweet voice coming over the speakers for all to hear.

Reina de la Cruz: Tonight, we are gonna pay tribute to another legend that has left the world of music. A truly last of his kind. We are here to pay respects to Earl Simmons or better known by his stage name DMX. He was a recording artist that till this day is still the only artist till this day to achieve two number one platinum albums in the same year. It’s dark and hell is hot and Flesh of My Flesh, Blood Of My Blood. In his career, he has managed to achieve fourteen times platinum RIAA certified records. He has starred in movies with Jet Li, Aaliyah and the debut film Belly is considered a classic movie. We here at AMA Wrestling are extending our condolences to his family, friends, fans, and peers who adored him. Before we go, we have something to pay our respects to the man who has overcome a lot and given us all joy in some form or fashion of his life.

The camera video editing from the production truck in the building has a signature transition graphic of DMX himself throughout different phases of his music videos, movies, and appearances spliced together in a transition effect before the next video cuts in.

The words end, as we experience another signature transition graphic of more of DMX’s music video moments again appearances spliced together in a transition effect before this graphic showed followed by a ten bell salute.

dmx_facebook-1100x500.jpg

Jasper Phoenix: I will miss that signature dog noise he makes. What a great man. It is a true Pierce. All Dogs Really do go to heaven huh?

Pierce Donovan: Couldn’t disagree with you at all Jasper. Without DMX I wouldn’t have learned to ask them hoes what they want from a-

Jasper Phoenix: Now, Pierce you can’t say that.

Pierce Donovan: Oh, yeah. That is right.

amahrbr5.png

The camera opens to show the backstage area, it’s empty as the camera slowly pans to show a door with a sign on it that said “Steve Sanders” on it. The crowd erupts in a mix of boos and cheers. Into camera view comes none other than our wonderful backstage interviewer Bryce Montgomery. He has a microphone in his hand as he is seen standing there. In the corner of the screen, you can see it says “Live” within a colorful square.

Bryce Montgomery: I am now standing outside the locker room of the man who is going into an unsanctioned match this evening against Jake Wakefield. I am waiting for him to exit his locker room to get some comments.

As no sooner than Bryce finished those words, the door opened as the man himself stepped outside the door as it closed behind him. The messy hair of Sanders seemingly wet, as if he just has taken a shower. The man is wearing a Purcell Marian jersey in honor of Kobe Bryant. His high school jersey he wore playing basketball right here in Philadelphia. The Franchise looked at Bryce for a moment before he could even speak Sanders spoke.

Steve Sanders: What do you want Bryce?

Bryce Montgomery: Well, you-

Sanders puts a hand in the face of Bryce before grabbing the microphone out of his hand, pulling it to his lips, speaking for Bryce.

Steve Sanders: I know what you are here for. I know you want to do an interview. You want to ask me how I feel about this light’s out unsanctioned match with Jake Wakefield, right?

Sanders points the microphone toward Bryce’s lips, allowing him a chance to answer, the serious expression painted across Steve’s face as he awaited the answer.

Bryce Montgomery: Yes, actually-

Sanders pulls the microphone away quickly which was in his right hand preventing Bryce from answering again. Steve’s left hand quickly grabbed Bryce who is shorter than Steve by his shirt and pulling him within enough distance so the microphone could pick up what Steve was saying to Bryce.

Steve Sanders: You don’t need no god damn interview about how bad I’m gonna kick Jake’s ass tonight. What you need to do is as an interviewer. Leave here, take this damn microphone with you to Oliver and tell him “The Franchise” Steve Sanders said he wants that World Championship strap. That’s your interview. Now, beat it, Bryce.

Steve hands the microphone back to Bryce before shoving him away from him and off-camera, releasing the grip he had upon his shirt. The way in which Sanders said the sentence was calm, cool, and collected. Which made it even scarier in the way he delivered those words with his mid-western accent. Steve turns to look toward the camera, a smile crossing his face for a couple of moments before disappearing.

Steve Sanders: Wakefield. I’m gonna keep this simple, short and to the point at hand. You are right about one thing. You are stuck in 2011 man. It’s now in 2021 and you are still talking about the past. You were only relevant ten years ago when Sean Cutter gave you a paycheck. Outside of that, you were just a fly on the wall of wrestling. Small, and insignificant. You do this whole long drawn-out thing and then try to include Kevin in it. Jason Randall is basically your Kevin. Hang on’s. They just want a rub of the spotlight. I could care less about Kevin. Just like you don’t care about Jason. But, look at me Antichrist. I am the Savior. It’s only right that evil and good are pitted together in a lights-out match.

Sanders smirks as he speaks again.

Steve Sanders: The thing is Jake, you may punch yourself in the head, make yourself bleed, talk about how hardcore you really are. Doesn’t that sound familiar to you? I believe there was a guy named Kevin “The Bull” Putteet who used to do a similar thing. You can sit here and spout about your biblical-like virtue but let’s put it like this. The only difference between us is you got to hold the PWF World Heavyweight championship. That’s it. That’s all. And, tonight I plan to make you wish the wattage in your lightbulb was really out. As a matter of fact. I’m coming to find you right now. No need to keep you waiting.

Sanders throws the microphone down, pushes the cameraman out of the way which causes him to tumbled and fall. The camera falling sideways showing Sanders walking away from the camera to look for Jake Wakefield.

amahrbr5.png

Relaxed Rules
Singles Match
Project Shinzo vs. "God's Gift to Canada" Brandon Roberts

XWFShinzo-1.png
VS.
XWFBrandon-1.png

#ShinzoVsBrandon

Roberts enters first, walking the down the ramp proudly carrying an Canadian flag. He looks at the camera and proclaims two Canadians are about to make HISTORY! Red and White pyro goes off as Roberts does his shtick.

Jasper Phoenix: HERE WE GO! Our newest addition on the roster, a monstrous debut!

*lights go dim* a woman screams...a ripping guitar roars in

Shinzo walks down the ring with PURPOSE. He enters the ring, does his taunt, and immediately gets nose to nose with Roberts.

Pierce Donovan: These two men are already nose to nose, what intensity in these competitors!

Jasper Phoenix: THIS IS GOING TO GET VIOLENT Pierce!

The announcers also remind us that this is match is intended to have relaxed rules.

Pierce Donovan: This was made relaxed rules earlier when--

Jasper Phoenix: THAT PUNK stunk his nose in Mr. Cutter's business! I hope he tears his head off.

Pierce Donovan: Would you "relax."

Jasper Phoenix: Really?

Introductions are made as Shinzo looks stone cold, and Brandon cockily strutting rubbing his chin.

The bell rings, here we go.

Brandon attempts to initiate a lockup with Shinzo, who promptly pushes him him and stares at him with dead eyes.
Brandon laughs and again cockily rubs his chin.

Pierce Donovan: Shinzo showing off his power advantage here, but Brandon is just laughing it off!

He attempts another lockup. Shinzo attempts once again to push him off. Brandon uses his quickness to reverse the push into a headlock. He smiles again.

Pierce Donovan: Veteran reversal by Brandon here.

Jasper Phoenix: That is what happens when Shinzo doesn't have vanilla midgets fight his battles for him.

Pierce Donovan: I doubt he's even aware that poor kid was assaulted for helping him nor was he counting on him being out here...

Shinzo overpowers and throws Brandon to the ropes. Brandon hits the ropes and dodges a clothesline from Shinzo, ducking under. Brandon hits the other ropes and hits a running super kick. Shinzo does not appeared phased. Both men appear to be enjoying this, however.

Jasper Phoenix: Holy moly! What a kick by Brandon! He's flying out there!

Pierce Donovan: Maybe so, maybe so, but look, LOOK! Shinzo isn't even stunned!

Jasper Phoenix: These two men are just not backing down from anything!

Shinzo suddenly engages a clinch himself. He overpowers Brandon with his size, and hits 2 clinch knees the the body, followed by a European uppercut that sends Brandon into the corner.

Pierce Donovan: Shinzo taking over here, utilizing his striking prowess to establish a dominant position.

Shinzo charges at Brandon but Brandon once again roll under with a reverse. Shinzo crashes into the corner, Brandon grabs the head for a modified neckbreaker. Brandon immediately runs to cover but is thrown off at 1.

Jasper Phoenix: Not so fast Pierce, Brandon has some tricks of his own!

Both men now stand and trade blows. Brandon hits a few forearms, apparently to no effect. Shinzo answers with some vicious chops of his own, clearly which Brandon does NOT LIKE. Shinzo tries to hit a clothesline again, but Brandon is just too quick. He ducks and attempts a side body kick. WHICH SHINZO CATCHES.

Pierce Donovan: Brandon is in trouble here...

Jasper Phoenix: He seems to be begging him to not hit him! What's Brandon thinking here...

Brandon pleads with Shinzo not to hit him, and a few moments of hesitation is enough for him for...AN IZUGURI. It lands flush
on Shinzo's jaw.

Jasper Phoenix: HE GOT HIM! BRILLIANT! The big man is wobbly!

Finally, Shinzo looks STUNNED! Brandon hits a SUPERKICK! Shinzo is barely on his feet! Brandon hits the ropes, leaps and goes for a flying elbow strike... OH NO! Shinzo catches him and counters with a MASSIVE URANAGE! Brandon lays on his back as Shinzo catches his breath for a few seconds.

Pierce Donovan: Good lord...he killed him...

He goes for the pin, but Brandon also kicks out at 1.

Jasper Phoenix: What toughness!

Shinzo gets up and gets behind Brandon who is slow at getting up. He attempts to grab him, looks for the dragon suplex, but Brandon counter with and elbow, then hits a spinning back elbow with his left OUT OF NOWHERE. Brandon then hits a beautiful trip, and EFFORTLESSLY hits and standing moonsault!

Pierce Donovan: STANDING MOONSAULT! WHERE THE HELL DID THAT EVEN COME FROM!!!!

Jasper Phoenix: There's simply nothing this guy can't do...

And begins to stomp the face of Shinzo (and the referee lets it go since the rules are in fact, relaxed). Shinzo finally grabs his face in pain as Brandon lets up, taunting the crowd. He then looks down, and yells " YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO CANADA WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" while attempting to pick up Shinzo to a vertical base and throws him into the corner.

Pierce Donovan: Brandon looking to take over for good here and try to put this killer away before he gets his senses back.

Brandon then rushes Shinzo, landing a flurry of kicks and punches in the corner, until Shinzo collapses to the floor once again. Brandon slides him away from the corner by the legs, and climbs the turnbuckles.

Pierce Donovan: Uh oh! He's going up! Some high risk stuff about to go down.

Jasper Phoenix: I love this move!

After a quick taunt at the crowd, Brandon performs a beautiful shooting star press...AND COMES CRASHING DOWN as Shinzo moves out of the way, apparently playing possum.

Jasper Phoenix: CRASH LANDING! Shinzo was toying with him!

Brandon is on his hands and knees, stunned. Shinzo gets up, hits the ropes, shining wizard in the face. Roll up, 2 count.

Pierce Donovan: Close call there, big mistake by Brandon.

Jasper Phoenix: Shinzo looking pissed off, I think things are about to get even nastier.

Shinzo now looking more angry, picks up Brandon, clothesline. Lift from behind, immediately hits a NASTY dragon suplex...and holds on. Picks him back up and hits a second dragon suplex, with release, sending Brandon crashing into the corner.

Jasper Phoenix: MY GOD THAT POWER, BACK TO BACK DRAGONS! RIght into the corner. That can't feel good...

Shinzo walks over with purpose, and begins to stomp a mudhole into Brandon's chest for a good 15 seconds straight
until the referee FINALLY pleads him to stop. Shinzo stretches him out for a lazy pin, 2 count.

Pierce Donovan: Good call by the referee there, and what a lackadaisical pinning attempt, too.

Jasper Phoenix: He doesn't care, he just wants to hurt him at this point.

Shinzo goes for Cemetery Gates, but Brandon reverses into a small package, 2 count. Kip up by Brandon. Shinzo slow to get up in the confusion. Nasty running knee. Shinzo gets up but Brandon uses his quickness to hit the ropes again and hits another running knee. Followed by a beautiful standing moonsault into a pinning combination. But only a two count! BRANDON IS FIRED UP. He taunts at the crowd while Shinzo is slow to get up.

Jasper Phoenix: He's out! Cemetery gate couldn't hold the Canadian treasure!

Pierce Donovan: He's using all his speed and bag of tricks here, I think he's going to try and finish it, right here and now, that nasty hammerlock ddt.

Locks Shinzo up, attempts to lock in the hammerlock, but Shinzo reverses into wrist control, LARIAT misses, Brandon reverses and hits the ropes looking for a big move...BUT IS MET WITH A BIG BOOT. Oh no...Shinzo pounces, raises Brandon up, GUT WRENCH FLAP JACK. Goes for the pin, 2 count, but as soon as Brandon kicks out, Shinzo applies the CEMETARY GATES submission.

Jasper Phoenix: He's trying to lock him in again, Cemetery Gates looking to burry Brandon's chances at winning this match for good.

Slowly, he attempts to lock in the legs around the rib cage of Brandon, but Brandon is struggling with all his might. Shinzo finally gets his legs wrapped around the ribs, but Brandon grabs the ropes in the nick of time for a rope break.

Jasper Phoenix: Veteran move there, managing to inch to the ropes.

Pierce Donovan: But he's hurt...

Brandon is clutching his rips and arm in pain and is very slow to get up. He hangs onto the ropes on the side of the ring to maintain a vertical base. Shinzo charges with clothesline. Brandon skins the cat and lands on his feet on the apron. He tried to land a forearm, but Shinzo ducks under. Grabs him with the right arm, and sends Brandon crashing down on the apron with a uranage. Devastating.

Pierce Donovan: THE HARDEST PART OF THE RING

Brandon is now laying motionless on the apron. Shinzo grabs him by the wrist and drags him into the ring like a corpse. While maintaining wrist control, Brandon is brough up to his knees.

Jasper Phoenix: Shinzo looking for the DEAD HEAD here...

Shinzo does a throat slash motion, and hits DEAD HEAD (wrist control side kick). Shinzo casually lays on top of Brandon with his back and a slight lift of the left leg.

Jasper Phoenix: And that's all she wrote, Project Shinzo wins his debut match in savage fashion. Incredible display of atheism by Brandon, but this guy is just too damn powerful.

amahrbr5.png

The cameras quickly catchup with Kris and Xavier who are high tailing it out of the arena in the parking lot when Pariah stops them dead in their tracks. Shabazz then catches Kris's gaze. Xavier quickly drops his bags. Almost like he's submitting. Again.

Jasper Phoenix: Look at 'em go! They are running from the madness from earlier tonight!

Pierce Donovan: Like a wounded dog. What in the hell!? It's that man known as Shabazz!

Pierces seems a bit bewildered by what Shabazz could be up to now.

Pierce Donovan: But, what the hell is he doing just hanging out in the parking lot?

Jasper Phoenix: Doordash? Grubhub? That was a big fella. That Pariah.

Shabazz Hamad: How rude of me not introduce myself. My name is Shabazz Hamad and I am the Advocate for this man here I like to call the Pariah. Society didn't accept us and tried to lock us away and the world didn't notice because of the color of our skin, but I've taught him that you can't let corrupt system force you to be a "pariah" unless you let them. So we've come to the AMA to get our pound of flesh and some respect in the process.

Kris Kinkade: That's all well and good and honestly your boy there is a pretty scary looking fellow, but we're late for a very important, well, date. See ya.

Shabazz Hamad: That's the thing, with all due respect I can't exactly let you go. You're putting the stink of shame on all the advocates here in AMA by being an utter disgrace. You don't kick a rabid dog when it's down and then get surprised when it bites or mauls your face. It's frankly quite pitiful you talked all that smack and then couldn't secure a victory for your client or even get proper payback in the chaos with the lovebirds fighting. Here you are being run off with your tails tucked beneath. I would say your balls, but do you have any?

Kris Kinkade: I've had just about enough disrespect for one night.

Kris smacks Shabazz, breaking his sunglasses.

Shabazz Hamad: I knew I'd have to handle business like this to make my mark known. It's a shame my faith has taught me to toughen my shell from all the hatred one would endure for being different. It's not 9/11 anymore, hombre.

Pariah restrains Xavier in a bearhug from behind while Shabazz smacks Kris's injured knee from the earlier ruckus with a cane.

Shabazz Hamad: Sometimes you just need to put a mad dog down and no reason I can't make an example out you in the process.

Kris collapses like a sack of potatoes. Dead weight on his bum knee.

Shabazz Hamad: AMA will learn this is what happens when you get in my way around here.

Shabazz smashes his head into the window of an SUV in the parking lot. After the man slumps down to rest on the side of the vehicle Shabazz opens that very same door and places his head inside. Resting on the frame of the cracked door.

Shabazz Hamad: Just remember you made me do this.

Shabazz then slowly backs up before violently kicking the door on Kris's prone head that was sandwiched in the frame.

Shabazz Hamad: Time for the Kingpin to collect his fees. Finish that fool. We got places to be.

Pariah then tosses Xavier onto his shoulders and Samoan drops him on the concrete. Pariah then climbs on the grill of the SUV before dropping down on Xavier's ribs HARD with all his weight. Xavier is coughing up blood. They likely won't be back to work for awhile.

Jasper Phoenix: Well, that was big business! I think Oliver Thawne has his work cut out for him. I am beginning to like this Pariah.

Pierce gives Jasper the most piercing stare you've ever seen.

Jasper Phoenix: He's like Agent Hobbs-

Pierce Donovan: Don't you even do it...

Jasper Phoenix: You act like you got a god damn choice boy...

Pierce Donovan: Oh god...you had another Fast and Furious watch party in your hotel last night didn't you?

Jasper Phoenix: Living fast Pierce keeps the soul young. I had Pariah watching it with me last night! You see that head smash.

Pierce Donovan: This is not a good thing Jasper. Shabazz could have killed that man. Folks, I am getting word that EMT's are on their way to the parking lot, we will have updates as soon as we have 'em.

Jasper Phoenix: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Pierce Donovan: Oh God...

amahrbr5.png

"Lights Out"
Against Medical Advice
No Disqualification Match
"The Franchise" Steve Sanders vs. Jake "The Snake" Wakefield

c01c6db6274c46dc72398e3278d1bbd56cc98d98.png
VS.
e08565f404c06b4830f61ae3d045caddd7a0a8d4.png

#LightsOutMatch

Steve Sanders and Jake Wakefield are just staring at each other from opposite sides of the ring, and the tension between both men can be felt all the way up to the cheap seats. The in-ring official is wearing a pair of black gloves, more so for his own safety than anything else. The two men are not waiting for the bell to be called, but rather for the lights to be turned out. As soon as the lights go out, and turn back on again the contest between them will officially be underway, and the match that is expected to be the most violent of the night will get underway. Suddenly, the light turned off and everything in the arena was pitch black apart from a few phone lights suddenly turned on. As soon the lights turned on again, Wakefield had already started running halfway across the ring and would nail Sanders in the chin with a running knee strike cleanly on the chin, that would totally catch Sanders off guard. Wakefield would take a couple of steps backwards only to charge forward again, this time with a double footed dropkick sending Sanders crashing back first into the turnbuckle, but remaining on his feet although looking slightly winded. Wakefield showed no signs of letting off though as he would take a couple steps backwards before connecting with another high knee, this time causing Sanders to fall in a sitting position only being propped up by the turnbuckle behind him. Wakefield could be heard shouting something about the gate being closed, as he would walk slowly the opposite corner just starting manically at the downed Sanders only to charge forward with a double knee strike, but would miss his target as Sanders would move out of the way at the last possible moment causing Jake to rebound off the ring post and fall down onto the floor. After just a few minutes, both men were already down on the mat.

Pierce Donovan: An explosive start from Wakefield here Jasper, with Sanders not even throwing a punch at this point. Wakefield clearly had a plan coming into this contest, and as soon as those lights were turned on he put his plan into motion.

Jasper Phoenix: The knee strike shows a total lack of respect from Sanders, it doesn’t matter whether this match has no rules. There is an etiquette and a code in this sport and if people just go against everything that we stand for, then we will lose ourselves.

Pierce Donovan: You just sound like someone that is backing the wrong horse and isn’t sulking,
because the chips are being taken away from you.

Jasper Phoenix: This match hasn’t even started yet Pierce, ‘The Franchise’ is going to turn this match around, mark my words.

Sanders would be the first of the two men to get up onto his feet, and he would charge forward at Wakefield smashing his shin into Wakefield’s ribs before taking hold of his opponent and pulling him up to his feet making sure to punch him a few times in the stomach just for good measure before lifting up Wakefield and planting him down onto the canvas with a German suplex only to keep hold of Wakefield and forcing him up onto his feet and turning to face Jake and tossing him over his shoulders with a heavy hitting belly-to-belly suplex. As Sanders would turn around though, Wakefield had already got back up to his feet and as Sanders realized this he would stare at Wakefield with a look of complete contempt for his rival. Wakefield though would just be smiling, almost like he was starting to enjoy himself. Both men would then run at each other, and would seem to have the same idea as they would end up holding their arms out and in doing so wiped each other out with tandem clotheslines. Wakefield would stay in place looking up at the lights, whilst Sanders would seem to on instinct roll underneath the bottom rope and drop on the floor outside the ring with the contact seeming to shake the cobwebs as he would lift up the ring apron and start looking below the ring.

As Wakefield finally got back up onto both his legs, he would notice Sanders who was now holding a steel chair wrapped in barbed wire in his hands. Wakefield though would show no fear as he would spring off the ropes to gives him momentum before leaping through the ropes with a tope suicida only to be taken out in mid-air by Sanders who would smash the chair straight into Wakefield catching him in mid-air like a batting hitter a perfect home run as Wakefield would fall out of the air and slump onto the floor taking the full brunt of the attack. Sanders would look furious though, as he would raise the chair up at the full vertical and then bring it down once more, and again and again and again with heavy hitting shots on Wakefield’s back with the barbed wire having visibly cut open Jake’s back.

Pierce Donovan: We have blood, we have blood. Those shots from Sanders have caused lacerations to Wakefield’s back
and the blood has started to form.

Jasper Phoenix: This is what happens when you go against the code of conduct! These are the repercussions of
not showing respect towards your fellow combatant!

Pierce Donovan: Sanders is forcing Wakefield up to his feet! What is he planning here?

Wakefield's back was covered in blood and he looked wobbly on his feet, as Sanders would take a moment only to compose him before connecting with a superkick to Wakefield’s throat.

Jasper Phoenix: The Chosen One! The Chosen One! This match is over, this match is over..

Before Wakefield had time to slump over though, Sanders would take hold of Jake and throw him with all his force with an Irish whip causing Wakefield to crash into the ring barricade and fall over the barricade and out in the seated area, showing no signs of movement.

Pierce Donovan: This match got a whole lot more interactive - that fans needed to avoid interacting with these two men at all costs. They could be putting themselves in real danger if they try to get involved.

Sanders would shout at the referee to follow him, as he would clamber up onto the barricade and take a moment to taunt the fans before leaping off on top of Wakefield, but would be caught out as Wakefield would have his knees raised causing Sanders to have the wind knocked out of him on impact. As Wakefield got up to his feet, the boot print of Sanders could be visibly seen having left a painful looking red mark on Jake’s throat. Jake kept touching his throat area, and it was clear that he was still suffering from the pain that the superkick had caused. Wakefield would ask the fans to move out of the way, as he would drag Sanders up onto his feet before the two men would start exchanging forearm smashes targeting each other’s faces and showing no signs of letting off in a true battle of attrition. Wakefield though would tire first, not being able to keep up blow for blow with Sanders taking the opportunity to throw Wakefield over with an arm drag as Wakefield would clatter into the chairs that had previously been occupied by a couple of fans with ‘The Gatekeeper’ lying in a crumpled mess on the floor.

Jasper Phoenix: Finish him Steve, finish this stupid son of a bitch!

For the first time in the match, Sanders would flip Wakefield onto his back to attempt a cover. One, Two, Thr-Shoulders Up! Sanders would look in total disbelief and look at the referee, but the ref would make it very clear that Wakefield had managed to get his shoulders up. Sanders would look furious though as he would punt kick Wakefield in the ribs before forcing Wakefield onto his feet, only for Jake to transition out of the hold and take hold of Sanders and turn him on his head and drop him head first onto the steel chair with a Spike Piledriver out of nowhere. Jake would give Sanders a moment to try and get back up only to connect with a superkick of his own forcing Sanders down once more before going for a cover of his own, but Sanders would manage to kick out before the referee reached two.

Pierce Donovan: This match is ever changing, I was sure that Wakefield was finished and Sanders was living with the W - but times are changing.

Jasper Phoenix: This is not what the fans want! This is not what the people expect, Steve you need to get up! You are ‘The Franchise’
and the people need you to get up god dammit!

As Jake has mounted Sanders outside, punching him repeatedly with clubbing haymakers, each one stunning Sanders more and more. The blows clubbing his face, one of the punches hitting Sanders in the forehead as he appears busted open. The blood leaking more and more as the excitement rises in Jake. One of the blows connects but Sanders manages to grab his arm and isolate it. Sanders raises his left knee forced upwards into the family jewels of Jake who falls forward onto Sanders as they both laid motionless ringside. The Franchise pushes Jake off of him grabbing him by his hair, as blood is now soaking his face. As Sanders pulls Jake to his feet he slams his head into the ring apron, before sending a right-handed punch into Jake’s ribs. He throws another one before Sanders bashes his head again into the apron. Jake swings his leg back between Sander’s legs with a low blow himself causing Sanders to let go as he stumbles back toward the announcer table.

Pierce Donovan: It is clear as day these two men will do whatever it takes. I am legit curious how long before the owner shuts this down as this is an unsanctioned match folks!

Jasper Phoenix: This is money! I don’t think he would really stop the money! Corona has reared its ugly head and the people demand to see someone gets their lights knocked out!

Jake takes a moment to recover before he starts to charge toward Sanders as if he is gonna attempt another bicycle kick which Sanders ducks, catching Jake’s leg onto his shoulder, and locking his arms around his leg and the back of Jake pulling him close. The announcers start to move quickly out of their seats as Sanders lifts Jake up over his head with a catch sambo suplex through the announcer table sending splintering wood everywhere! They both lie motionless on the broken announcer table. Blood saturating Sander’s face as he rolls over onto his knees a couple of seconds later. The Franchise bringing himself to his feet now mounts Wakefield, and starts clubbing him with elbows and forearms onto his head and face. Jake unable to shake free keeps getting his head hit until the third blow seemingly busts him open.

Sanders now with a satisfied look on his face spits blood out of his mouth onto the mats on the floor beside him as he stands himself up, with a little stagger.

Pierce Donovan: They are now both busted open from the face now! Coronavirus loves this match... Earlier tonight I thought that Graves Consequences match was outrageous but this match appears to be just as much!

Sanders is lying motionless on the steel entrance ramp as Jake goes to the apron again, lifting up the cloth and pulling out a table, he lifts the table up and starts to bring it up the ramp, setting the table to lean against the ThawneTron screen. He walks back down the ramp to the motionless Sanders who has started to stir, a devilish smile painting across Wakefield’s face. He grabs Sanders by the hair and hits him with a crushing knee to the face sending him back to the steel. He grabs Sanders again by his hair, pulling him to his feet. As he directs Sanders toward the stage he grabs Sanders up with his back to the stage. He wraps Sanders up and flips him over his head with an exploder suplex through the table and into the screen sending Sanders and splintering wood through the cloth screen as Jake sits there impressed with the move he just performed.

Pierce Donovan: This has started to get out of hand. If they keep this up they are gonna ban us from the arena! And we only have this one and the one that new guy bought us!

Jasper Phoenix: Why would they do such a thing? I know this is the city of brotherly love but if they were to ban us. They need to ban the Philadelphia 76ers. God, they are horrible!

Pierce Donovan: You are so disrespectful Jasper. Do you know that?

Jasper Phoenix: I know, you told me that before.

Sanders lied motionless as Jake smiling starts to follow with a maniac-like laugh. The crowd is exploding again with this is awesome chants. Jake rolls over onto his knees to see that Sanders is not laying where he dropped him. The darkness of the screen being knocked out has afforded Sanders some cover. Who has grabbed a chair lying nearby while on his back, as Jake starts to enter the gorilla position Sanders swings the chair upwards cracking Jake in the head with the chair, causing him to stumble backward a few inches. Sanders swings the chair again cracking Wakefield in the face again. This causes Jake to stumble some more. This time Sanders throws the chair directly at Jake from the darkness attempting to hit him with the chair, the chair blasts Jake in the face causing him to stagger back again. Sanders charges toward Jake with a full head of steam tackling him with all of his speed and weight behind it as they both fly off the side of the stage and below into a stack of tables off the stage! Both of them lie there among a pile of broken tables, not moving.

Pierce Donovan: OH MY GOD! I think they dead!

Jasper Phoenix: Want to go up and check the pulse?

Pierce Donovan: Well, I see what you did right there Jasper.

Jasper Phoenix: Only the real ones would know!

A swarm of AMA officials go to check on the competitors in this unsanctioned match. Jake manages to wake first. He waves them off as this match is advertised as Against Medical Advice and lifts Sanders's body off the broken pile of wood by his scruff of hair.

Wakefield was taking hold of Sanders and was forcing him back over the barricade, in a clear attempt to take the action back to the ring and would be met with an applause from the crowd. The camera would focus on Jasper Phoenix who appeared to be the only person watching, that wasn’t enjoying what was taking place. Wakefield had managed to successfully get Sanders over the barricade, only for Sanders to drop to his knee and connect with a brutal low blow, before planting Wakefield face down onto the floor with a Snap DDT and cover - One, Two-NO! Wakefield managed to kick out and break the count, with Sanders looking visibly angry and he started arguing with the referee making it extremely clear that he felt that the count was slow.

This would give Wakefield enough time to get to his feet as he would send Sanders face first down to the floor with the Deader Driver (his version of an Elevated Headlock Driver) before in a smooth transition to the Hellseeker (Chicken Wing Over the Shoulder Crossface) and with the headlock driver seemed to have caused Sander’s busted face to GUSH a fountain more blood - it looked as if the Crossface was causing some of the thick blood to get into Sanders’ eye and it looked as if Sanders was stuck between a rock and a hard place. To make matters worse Jake grabs a broken jagged piece of a steel chair leg that broke off and uses to stretch Sander's bloody jaw further back. However, Sanders didn’t look like he was going to tap almost defiantly as his eyes seemed to roll back into his head as the referee would call for the bell to bring the match to an immediate stop. It's over.

Pierce Donovan: It's over! It's over! Wakefield just forced Sanders to pass out! What a great night and what a way to end it!

Sean Cutter walks down the entrance way clapping in seeming approval of what he's just seen.

Sean Cutter Jr: Time to take out the trash. Thanks for getting him to the curb for me.

Sean lifts Sanders barely conscious head off the mat and lays it on an open steel chair before bouncing off the ropes with a last shot shining wizard to the back of Sanders's head smashing his throat onto the steel chair.

Jake Wakefield: What's the point of this? I don't particularly want him here anymore than you do? But man we just beat the shit out of each other, right? Let the man breathe for fuck's sake.

Jake appears to have garnered some respect for Sanders after the war they went through and doesn't seem to appreciate Sean being here, but he sees Shabazz and Pariah make their way out from gorilla and decides another day would be best.

Sean Cutter Jr: Are you talking back to the family that put food on your table? Oh I didn't think so.

As Pariah lumbers toward the ring, Shinzo comes thru the crowd with what appears to be broken glass glued to tape that's wrapped around his two hands. Almost like the film Kickboxer.

Sean Cutter Jr: Brandon. Brandon, come out here, please. BRANDON.... What did you do with Brandon?

He asks as he slowly backs out of the ring. We show a camera man walking up to Brandon's locker room with a flag wedging the door shut on the ThawneTron. Shinzo dares them to come closer.

Shabazz Hamad: I feel as though that wouldn't be a prudent investment.

Shabazz has to hold Pariah back with one arm knowing Pariah could easily overpower him, but he respects him.

Shabazz Hamad: I don't think we've been adequately paid at this juncture. I think we must bid you a fair adieu.

Shinzo smirks as if that was exactly what he was expecting. He climbs out of the ring and grabs something he left at the timekeeper's table. What appears to be a briefcase. He comes back into the ring and drapes it over the ropes.

Shinzo: You've been so busy being 6 feet deep into Sean Cutter's colon you didn't even notice I collected your "fees." I feel as though I'm more deserving of a bonus on this show so I think I'll just be taking this home with me.

Shabazz mouths something exasperatedly as Pariah and Shinzo stare each other down intently. When all of a sudden Oliver Thawne comes out of the back with an army of agents and security.

Shinzo: Especially since your man that outweighs me and picks on kids an eighth of his size can't come down to this ring and kick my ass. At least Brandon had a sack and I had to lock him in his dressings room with a Canadian flag to keep him from coming out here.

Oliver Thawne: So help me you lay your hands on one more person tonight the fines will be more than any fees you could recuperate tonight.

Jake catches Sean's eye as security wrangles Pariah to the back. Sanders refuses medical attention and hopes off the gurney before superkicking a distracted Sean Cutter in the face, bewilderedly eyeballing Wakefield and then collapsing back on the floor.

The AMA Wrestling copyright information pops up on the screen as we fade to black.

amahrbr5.png

AMLA2.png

amahrbr5.png

Matches
☪ Jeff Valley Driver
☪ Jimmy King
☪ Petty Pendergrass
☪ Shield-Maiden
☪ Blaine

Edits
☪ The Great One

Formatting
☪ The Great One

Judgments
☪ Jimmy King
☪ The Great One
☪ Grimus Augustus
☪ CHRISTOPHER
☪ OMB
☪ Jeff Valley Driver

Segments
☪ Petty Pendergrass
☪ Jimmy King
☪ Johnny Tsunami
☪ The Great One

Graphics
☪ The Great One

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Thanks! We worked really hard on it. Next card will be posted later today. Look for your character to be booked.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Great show and great to see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Petty

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Good show, smashing stuff and looking forward to the next one.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Shit damn that was a long time coming.

Great show to kick things off in a major way. I was not entirely clear on who all the characters were as I was going through (particularly Sean Cutter, I assume he is from your lore, Smark?) but just in terms of getting storylines going and setting up potential future matches, I thought it really accomplished what it needed to.

Matches of the night for me would be Graves vs. Humanity, Fushimi vs. Maverick (a personal props from me to whoever wrote that) and the main event. Lots of good shit.

Loved the debut promo from Chris. Not sure about the LU reference personally but that's no big deal.

Cool to see the stock being put into Pariah from the jump, I'll do my best to follow up with some quality material and we'll see where we can take this thing.

All that said, now it's time to get to work on the next one. :garrett

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Forgot to mention, the name change definitely threw me for a loop. I love the initials AMA, the actual company name itself being Ancient Mid-Atlantic Wrestling is... unique? I'd like to get more backstory on why that is the company's name as we move forward.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Thank you everyone for enjoying the show. I tried to make everyone look as great as possible when I had control of your character and writing for them to make them look how they should. Hopefully, I did you justice.

And, yes. I am reinvigorated. I feel bad for my next opponent. (I am just joshin,)

:punklol

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
not really joking.

:vincepoint

I feel bad for you.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
By god a really fucking awesome show - its been a while since I read an e-fed show with so much anticipation. I am very much a fan of editor additions - so I enjoy the changes made to the final match, was certainly an improvement from the copy I sent in. All the matches were to a real high standard. And the segments allowed to show real personality. I can't wait to form some emotional attachments with some of these characters and start to have particular favourites. Sort of tempted to even put a legit character forward maybe. The new name and logo is also dope as fuck!

• Love

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I might have to read the show again - and give a more indepth review at some point.

• Love

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
By god a really fucking awesome show - its been a while since I read an e-fed show with so much anticipation. I am very much a fan of editor additions - so I enjoy the changes made to the final match, was certainly an improvement from the copy I sent in. All the matches were to a real high standard. And the segments allowed to show real personality. I can't wait to form some emotional attachments with some of these characters and start to have particular favourites. Sort of tempted to even put a legit character forward maybe. The new name and logo is also dope as fuck!
I really hope you do put an actual wrestler in to wrestle for AMA! :mark:

And thank you so much! I'm also glad you enjoyed the edits. Just wanted to give it that spice and Petty had wanted certain spots.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Matches of the night for me would be Graves vs. Humanity, Fushimi vs. Maverick (a personal props from me to whoever wrote that) and the main event. Lots of good shit.
Jeff actually wrote that and man is he one hell of a talented writer. Man knows his stuff. I was blown away. :trips8

Reactions: Hoss

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I was Graves vs Humanity.

My mind was fresh for it hence what little I did watch of one of it's match types. I got an idea within ten minutes of that match how I wanted to do it. So I turned it off and got to work. Of course had some direction. It wasn't all my plans.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Graves/Humanity was one of the few I had an idea of what the match would be as well when I pitched it to Petty. I normally leave the match to the writer, but I knew the story that had be told there and knew it would be special and damn did Petty have his own twist and idea for it as well when he took it and it was just magic when I got it back.

• Love