• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mafia Rankings 2021

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Playing without a godfather would be rough.

But agreed on outing the cop. Mafia irl you don’t ever claim a role. I’ve seen games where the cop waiting until he knew for sure he was getting lynched before ever coming out. Cops are supposed to subtly move the town to a scum without saying they caught them.

It’s quite fun.

Yeah thats 100% the philosophy we had playing. Cop only outed himself and any shots if he was 100% about to be lynched. It isn't the end of the world bc then the doc should be on him every night if he's not also outed but if you've outed the doc then RIP to both :lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I think a universal backup sorta fixes that issue on some level because it's good play on scum to get rid of both.

Just not sure exactly if it's unfair for scum though to have a backup role.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Yeah thats 100% the philosophy we had playing. Cop only outed himself and any shots if he was 100% about to be lynched. It isn't the end of the world bc then the doc should be on him every night if he's not also outed but if you've outed the doc then RIP to both :lol

If the doctor comes out, it’s game over. Especially if they can’t save consecutive nights.

One of my favorite scum tactics is wait until it’s 2-1, last phase and they claim cop immediately upon waking up, claims to have checked the vt, buddying them, and he says he checked the cop and they’re scum.

I’ve seen it work. Because you question why the cop didn’t come out first and the scum says you’re clear.

Junkette

I’m not big on classic vanilla games, a vanilla i csn dig is when you spice up the roles, say mafia godfather/bodyguard/goon, SK and a town cop/roleblock but you make it closed!

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Updated. Rankings skewed towards the people that have drawn mafia this year lmao. Just a little bit :lmao

Thanks for taking the time to do it dude, appreciate it.

I'm pretty proud of myself for being in 8th place, I have won an MVP as town and scum this year. I never would have expected that.

Hopefully in 2022 I can continue to catch games when I have the time.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
To think I was just going to join your Throwback Music game as a one off too, Poyser getting me back in to this
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
That's a very nice ppg 4th ! And yes, it's certainly been a scummy year. An outlier year? Or was last year the outlier? 2022 should shed some light

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Tbf I’m putting it mostly down to the new breed. Town obviously isn’t half as strong without people like Odo, magic, ace, Rugrat etc playing. I’m sure there’ll be improvement