• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mafia 2K24: (Fuck) The Revival - The Game Is On!

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I'm ready to vote I think.

I want the people who didn't show yet to get here. So I am giving them a chance.

Deadd has been sus AF. As such I'm voting for him.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
I'm dropping out. I have to go out of state for a family emergency tonight, and if anyone has ever been to the mountains, the internet is spotty as fuck. I'll probably be gone a few days, so I wont be able to continue. Sorry about this guys, I literally got the text message this morning.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I'm dropping out. I have to go out of state for a family emergency tonight, and if anyone has ever been to the mountains, the internet is spotty as fuck. I'll probably be gone a few days, so I wont be able to continue. Sorry about this guys, I literally got the text message this morning.
Hope all is well. Be safe

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
I think it's safe to say this game is off. It was pretty much cursed from the beginning

I tried, sorry everyone
Yea, I'm very sorry for not being more active in here. Especially yesterday, as I had just a terrible day overall. Timing was a bitch with this one. :(

I'd still like to do a more basic Mafia game at some point though. Maybe we can try once more in a couple of months?

T’Challa

I'm sorry guys for weeks I been refreshing the page seeing if the game going to start then I stopped for awhile.
I don't really watch wrestling anymore so I only came back to play Mafia.

T’Challa

I think it's safe to say this game is off. It was pretty much cursed from the beginning

I tried, sorry everyone
Sorry Sky most days I was checking the site to see if the game started. These last few days first time I haven't checked this site for more than 2 days.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I have one I could do as well if anyone wants to play one.

It has some unique roles and takes place in an old asylum

Last edited: