1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Mae Young Classic Finals discussion: Who will make history tonight in Las Vegas?

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Smarkslayer, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Elbow! Elbow! Elbow! Kairi drops the elbow to win the Mae Young Classic! Yes! Yes! Yes!

:proud

2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

She mouthed "I'm so happy" she's too adorable.

3. Del Rio's bear

Del Rio's bear Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Sign Shayna Baszler....she sold her ribs better than Kairi Sane did with her arm throughout the entire match.

Best match of the night for sure.

4. Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Pretty cool final match was that, Shayna quashed any doubts that I had about her and could and should be signed. Glad Kairi won obviously, she's got mad underdog potential and will be interesting to see how they book her. So many talented women they had throughout the tournament it will be interesting to see how many they sign.

Fantasy Booking: Since Kairi gets a title shot at the next Takeover, rather than blowing the load on her so soon, I would have Shyna interfere in the match and cost her title. Reason being, Kairi took Shayna's moment away from her in the MYC, now she is taking her moment away from her. They can then have a full blown feud in NXT with the babyface and heel roles clearly defined.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Cwalker likes this.
  5. Jimmy King

Jimmy King Walk On Water

I'm glad Kairi won because I was thinking that they might go with Shayna just for the Four Horsewoman stuff, and I don't know how I would feel about that match if it ever happened. Kairi made me a fan this tournament and had the best matches throughout in my opinion.