Macdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Mac

Reaction score
Listen, I dont know what the crack is with E-Feds here, but I run a pretty succesful E-Fed on another forum, and I thought I'd bring it here! If this isnt allowed, close it, but I'm sure it will be benefitting and fun to the forums members.

Available Roster:

John Cena
'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton-The Mac-
'The Animal' Batista
John Morrison
Rey Mysterio
'The Dominator' Bobby Lashley
JTG
Ric Flair
Booker T
Kane
Sandman
SHAD
Carlito
Ken Kennedy
'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels
Chavo Guerrero
Kenny Dykstra
Snitsky
'The Masterpeice' Chris Masters
'The Alpha Male' Marcus Cor Von
The Great Khali
CM Punk
Mark Henry
'The Innovator of Violence' Tommy Dreamer
'The Rated R Superstar' Edge
Matt Hardy
JBL
Elijah Burke
'The Game' Triple H
Finlay
'The Samoan Bulldozer' Umaga
'The Real Deal' Gregory Helms
The Undertaker
Jeff Hardy
MVP
William Regal
Bret Hart
Roddy Piper
Terry Funk
'The Hardcore Legend' Mick Foley
Sabu
The Rock
'Ravishing' Rick Rude
'Stone Cold' Steve Austin

All matches are simmed on Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 (Xbox 360) so no cheating is going on! So peoples sign up here (just state the name of the wrestler you want) and I'll put you down. After the sign ups though I will make a discussion thread (if allowed) for people to possibly make factions or whatever, and this thread will be for Matches and Roleplay only. For roleplays I dont want:

Jeff was walking

Jeff: Hi Maria!

That is boring and serves no purpose. A promo shouldnt be rushed, and it should be thought out, like this:

The camera pans back to reveal The Nature Boy, Ric Flair

FLAIR: Carlito, Carlito.....so here you are Macdowns own world champion...

....you're looking pretty happy and so you should be. ELIMINATION CHAMBER. SIX OF THE BEST MACDOWN HAS TO OFFER AND YOU COME OUT VICTORIOUS. TOP OF THE WORLD. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Carlito is smiling and nodding in agreement

FLAIR: So on Macdown you're going to have a party. Carlito you know the Nature Boy loves a party WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Carlito is smirking at The Nature Boy as he struts around at the sound of a party...BUT THEN THE NATURE BOY STOPS AND GETS INTO CARLITOS FACE

But you know what..CHAMP! The party won't last long because tonight you have just made yourself the hunted..everyone back in that locker room wants what you have.....

The Nature Boy looks down at the Macdown Championship belt

FLAIR: Tonight you have earnt the right to win that belt...

BUT NOW YOU HAVE TO EARN THE RIGHT TO WEAR IT

Anything you arent clear about, just ask :wink_3:

Wrestling Station

i dont care about E-fed... but i think you should have posted this in the appropriate section.. not in HIAT!! :shocking: lol

Bradley

Reaction score
Aha! My cousin on IWF. Welcome Russ. I'll go with, umm, Austin.