LWP: Lavoie's Wrestling Promotion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
LWP.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, be ready to be entertained! The three Lavoix brothers, Max, Kevin and Felix, have decided to form their own promotion based in Quebec, Canada. Their one and only goal is to run the biggest federation in the world. With WWE and TNA both doing good at this time, let's see what the Lavoix trio can do.

General Manager

Steve_Austin.jpg

Steve Austin

Roster

Aaron Williams
Afa Anoa'i, Jr.
AJ Kirsch
Alex Koslov
Alex Silva
Andrew Pendelton III
Bobby Lashley
Brandon Parker
Chris Hero
Christopher Daniels
Dameon Duke
Dewey Donovan
Dwayne Johnson
Eddie Edwards
Famous B
Franky The Mobster (Suspended for 1 month)
Hade Vansen
J.J. Rougeau
Jack Evans
Jay Lethal
Jesse Sorensen
Jesse White
Jody Fleisch
Johnny Swinger
Jon Moxley
Jonny Storm
Juice Robinson
Kaden Assad
Kevin Steen
Kid Kash
Kishi
Lance Storm
Luke Robinson
Marshe Rockett
Martin Casaus
Matt Cross
Pac
Phill Shatter
Ricky Banderas
Ricochet
Rob Conway
Rocky Romero
Ruckus
Ryan Howe
Shad Gaspard
Shark Boy
Shawn Daivari
Sonjay Dutt
Sterling James Keenan
Ted DiBiase, Sr.
The Amazing Red
Tommy Dreamer
Tony Nese
Truitt Fields
Willie Mack

Aaron_Williams3.jpg
Afa_Anoai_Jr7.jpg
AJ_Kirsch.jpg
Alex_Koslov-1.jpg
Alex_Silva.jpg
Andrew_Pendleton_III.jpg
Bobby_Lashley.jpg
Brandon_Parker.jpg
Chris_Hero.jpg
scaled.php
Ray_Leppan.jpg
Dewey_Donovan.jpg
Dwayne_Johnson.jpg
Eddie_Edwards.jpg
Famous_B.jpg
th_Franky_Mobster.jpg
th_Hade_Vansen.jpg
JJ_Rougeau.jpg
Jack_Evans.jpg
2s7c3zt.jpg
Jesse_Sorensen.jpg
Jesse_White.jpg
Johnny_Swinger2.jpg
Dean_Ambrose2.jpg
Jonny_Storm20.jpg
Juice_Robinson.jpg
Kaden_Assad.jpg
Kevin_Steen.jpg
Kid_Kash.jpg
Rikishi9.jpg
Lance_Storm.jpg
Luke_Robinson.jpg
marshe_rockett.jpg
Tristan_Gallo.jpg
Matt_Cross.jpg
Pac7.jpg
Phill_Shatter.jpg
Ricochet.jpg
Ricky_Banderas11.jpg
thRob_Conway3.jpg
RockyRomero-1.jpg
Ruckus6.jpg
Ryan_Howe.jpg
Shad_Gaspard14.jpg
SharkBoy.jpg
Shawn_Daivari.jpg
Sonjay_Dutt9.jpg
thTed_DiBiase8.jpg
2434.jpg
The_Amazing_Red.jpg
thTommy_Dreamer10.jpg
Anthony_Neese.jpg
Truitt_Fields2.jpg
Willie_Mack.jpg

Tag Teams

Alex_Silva.jpg
JJ_Rougeau.jpg

Alex Silva & J.J. Rougeau

Carlos_Colon_Jr.jpg
Chris_Masters16.jpg

Carlito & Chris Masters

348514de041712222e.jpg
Mike_Mondo.jpg

Johnny Jeter & Mike Mondo

Rene_Dupree2.jpg
Sylvain_Grenier12.jpg
thRob_Conway3.jpg

La Résistance (René Duprée & Sylvain Grenier & Rob Conway)

Chris_Hero.jpg
scaled.php

The Elite

Robbie_McAllister6.jpg
Rory_McAllister.jpg

The Highlanders (Robbie McAllister & Rory McAllister)

Alex_Shelley.jpg
Chris_Sabin32.jpg

The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

Jason_Riggs2.jpg
Johnny_Riggs4.jpg

The Riggs Brothers (Jason Riggs & Johnny Riggs)

Afa_Anoai_Jr7.jpg
Rikishi9.jpg

The Samoan Warriors (Afa Anoa'i, Jr. & Kishi)

AJ_Kirsch.jpg
Luke_Robinson.jpg
Tristan_Gallo.jpg
Matt_Cross.jpg
Ryan_Howe.jpg

The Young Wolves (AJ Kirsch & Luke Robinson & Martin Casaus & Matt Cross & Ryan Howe)

Commentators

Roddy_Piper.jpg
scaled.php
John_Layfield.jpg

Roddy Piper & Robbie Mireno & John Layfield

LWP World Champion
Phill_Shatter.jpg

LWP La Conquête Champion
Willie_Mack.jpg

LWP Tag Team Champions
Alex_Shelley.jpg
Chris_Sabin32.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
Talk Show in Montreal, Monday, Week 1, December 2011 (The whole interview is translated from french)

Guy: Hi everybody, my name is Guy A. Lepage and welcome to "Tout le monde en parle". Tonight, we have a lot of interesting guests, let me first introduce to you, a huge fan of professional wrestling and now co-owner of his own promotion, Max Lavoix."

Max walks in salutes the crowd before shaking the host's hand and sitting down.

Guy: How are you doing Mr. Lavoix?

Max: I'm doing great, how about you?

Guy: I'm fine thanks. Mr. Lavoie, why did...

Max:I'll stop you right now. Could you please call me Max instead of Mr. Lavoix, I'm at least 20 years younger than you are.

Guy: Of course I can. Max, why did you and your brothers decide to start your own wrestling promotion?

Max: I've always been a huge fan of professional wrestling and I first had this dream of becoming a wrestler, but as I got older I realized how dangerous it was. So me and my older brother Kevin both decided to form a new promotion, because we both wanted to do something in the industry and we created the LWP.

Guy: What do you like so much about two guys in hugging each others?

Max: Funny Mr. Lepage, but what I like is the entertainment side of the business. LWP is all about entertainment and wrestling.

Guy: Where did you find the money to create this wrestling promotion? It must cost a lot.

Max: It is pretty expensive because we're aiming for the top already, but luckily, we have the help of a few investors too and we already have sponsors. We'd like to thank them all for their help.

Guy: What is your goal as a wrestling promoter? Where do you want this federation to be in the future.

Max: We want to be bigger than TNA and WWE, we don't want to be considered one of the top 3 federations in the world, we want to be number 1.

Guy: Have you already signed some big names?

Max: I can't tell you anything about that, but what I can tell you is that even if we want a good base of youngsters, we're already negotiating with some established stars in the industry.

Guy: I thought maybe you could announce a huge signature tonight.

Max: I can't, but I can tell you this, we're currently trying to bring one of the biggest names in this business to LWP and if things go well, his name will be announced by the end of the week.

Guy: Are you staying with us for the rest of the night?

Max: Of course.

Guy: Our next guest is a comedian, which you've seen in...

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Is there a roster, a back story and anything more to fill us in on what this will be about?

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
wrestlingrumors.com
LWP already making enemies!
It has been reported that TNA are upset after LWP stole multiple superstars from the promotion including Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Kid Kash, D'Lo Brown, Phill Shatter, Tony Nese and Jesse Sorensen!

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
LWP Mayhem Announced for Wednesday!

LWP Mayhem will be held every wednesday. Three matches have already been announced for the show:

-LWP World Championship 6 men match (Phil Shatter vs Carlito vs Chris Masters vs Bobby Lashley vs Jay Lethal vs Kishi)
-LWP Tag Team Championship match (The Motor City Machine Guns vs La Résistance)
-LWP La Conquête Championship four way match (Tony Nese vs Willie Mack vs Jody Fleisch vs Marshe Rockett)

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
LWP Mayhem, LIVE from the Olympic Stadium in Montreal, Quebec! (Wednesday, Week 3, December 2011)

Dark Matches

Jonny Storm vs Ricochet

Into a fast paced match, Ricochet wins the contest with a Double Rotation Moonsault. The fans didn't seem to enjoy the match.

The Highlanders vs The Riggs Brothers

Robbie McAllister defeated Jason Riggs with a Double Underhook Powerbomb. The Highlanders performed well in this match, but The Riggs Brothers looked bad in that ring.

Mayhem

Marshe Rockett is getting interviewed by John Layfield backstage about his upcoming match for the "La Conquête" Championship. Marshe looks pretty confident and shows a lot of charisma.

Tony Nese vs Willie Mack vs Jody Fleisch vs Marshe Rockett (La Conquête Championship)

As both Tony Nese and Marshe Rockett are down, Willie Mack counters Jody Fleisch's move with a Chocolate Thunder Bomb and goes for the pinfall. Willie Mack is the new LWP La Conquête Champion!

Kid Kash and Pac are arguing backstage about who's the best high flyers between the two of them when the general manager, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin hear them and decides to book a match between the two men to know who's the best cruiserweight. Steve Austin's performance was fantastic in the segment.

Kid Kash vs Pac

Kid Kash and Pac didn't seem to click in the ring. As we expected a crazy match between the two wrestlers, it brought the crowds mood down.

Roddy Piper is in the ring, interviewing the young Sterling James Keenan. Keenan says that he's the future of this business and that nobody can beat him. Franky The Mobster doesn't seem to be convinced by Keenan's speech as he makes his way to the ring. A brawl start between both men before they get interrupted by the Steve Austin. Stone Cold makes a single match between the two men and leaves.

Sterling James Keenan vs Franky The Mobster

The match ends in a double count out as both men keep fighting in the crowd and end up brawling backstage before being separated by a bunch of security guys and a few wrestlers.

Matt Cross vs Jack Evans

Jack Evans was in the mood, but Matt Cross not that much. Jack Evans takes the win with a 630 Splash at the end of the match.

Backstage, Carlito and Chris Masters are shown and they're telling each others they'll have each others back during the main event.

The Motor City Machine Guns vs La Résistance (Tag Team Championship)

Alex Shelley defeated René Duprée by pinfall with a Shellshock after Chris Sabin got rid of Sylvain Grenier. The Motor City Machine Guns, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are the first ever LWP Tag Team Champions and they celebrate it in the ring!

Carlito gets into the ring and asks for a microphone. He talks about how good he is and he claims that he will become LWP's first ever World Champion!

Phill Shatter vs Carlito vs Chris Master vs Bobby Lashley vs Jay Lethal vs Kishi (LWP World Championship)

Just as Kishi is about to go for the Stink Face on Chris Masters, Carlito makes the save with a Backcracker. He eliminates Kishi and then Chris Masters locks his Masterlock on him when he didn't expect it. Carlito taps out, being the second man eliminated in this match. The action continues and Jay Lethal eliminates Chris Masters with a roll up. Masters is frustrated and he nails Jay Lethal with a solid clothesline before walking away. Meanwhile, Phill Shatter eliminates Bobby Lashley with a Fireman's Carry Facebuster. Jay Lethal then get back up and tries to knock Shatter with a Superkick, but Shatter nails him with a Big Boot and then executes a Powerbomb. He goes for the pinfall and wins the LWP World Title! Shatter celebrates with the Championship Belt in the ring as some are flying in the arena.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
Locker Room Problems in LWP (Thursday, Week 3, December 2011)

Multiple fights happened backstage last night, showing the lack of leadership backstage:

-Alex Shelley and Alex Silva
-Sonjay Dutt and Ruckus
-Franky The Mobster and Ruckus
-Shawn Daivari and Franky The Mobster
-Afa Anoa'i, Jr. and Franky The Mobster

Following the fights that happened backstage during LWP Mayhem, the Lavoix brothers have decided to do something about the incident:

-Alex Shelley, Alex Silva, Sonjay Dutt, Afa Anoa'i, jr. and Shawn Daivari were all warned for their bad behavior. Daivari took it personal and argued for a few minutes with Max Lavoix backstage. Daivari felt that he was the victim in the fight with The Mobster and didn't appreciate the warning.

-Ruckus has been suspended for 1 week after getting involved in two fights.

-Franky The Mobster has also been suspended. He is suspended for 1 month after getting involved in three different altercations.

LWP are now reportedly looking for locker room leaders and the Lavoix brothers might do some calls to find some good veterans for their federation.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Dude I already have Anthony neese and Jesse Sorensen.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Dude I already have Anthony neese and Jesse Sorensen.

This isn't part of our league Viper

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
Bret Hart has some harsh words toward LWP's owners
Bret Hart doesn't seem to like the Lavoix brothers at all. In an interview, he said the following things:

"I've met with Max Lavoix and Kevin Lavoix only a few days ago as they were interested in my services. I don't know for the younger of the three guys, but these two are the most unprofessional guys I've ever seen in this business. First, they are stealing wrestlers from the other companies and second, they are totally disrespectful.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
Wednesday, Week 4's Mayhem
The following matches have been announced on the LWP website:

-Jay Lethal vs Phill Shatter (Non-Title Match)
-The Motor City Machine Guns vs Carlito & Chris Masters (Non-Title Match)

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
LWP Mayhem, LIVE from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario! (Wednesday, Week 4, December 2011)

Dark Card

Andrew Pendleton III is waiting for his opponent in the ring when Ted DiBiase, Sr. walk down to the ring with a microphone. He tells Pendleton that together they can accomplish their goals and tries to convince the young man that he can make him a World Champion.

Andrew Pendelton III vs Rocky Romero
Rocky Romero is signaling for his Roundhouse Kick, but Ted DiBiase, Sr. climbs to the apron to distract him. Andrew Pendleton goes for the Roll Up and uses the ropes as a leverage to win the match.

Hade Vansen vs Juice Robinson
Hade Vansen won this match after executing his South City Driller on Juice Robinson. This was a squash match.

TV Taping

Phill Shatter comes to the ring with the LWP World Title on his shoulder and starts bragging about his win at last Mayhem. Jay Lethal comes out and congratulates him, but also tells him that tonight it's a one on one and he won't be able to hide behind anybody. Both men start arguing and Jay Lethal slaps Phill Shatter. The World Champion slaps him back and both men start slapping each others one after the other. Roddy Piper gets in the ring and slap both men before remembering them that they have a match later tonight and that they should keep their energy for their match.

Ricochet vs Jonny Storm
Last week, Ricochet took the win, but this time, Jonny Storm is the one who has the advantage when he hits the Wonderwhirl on Ricochet before pinning him.

The Motor City Machine Guns are discussing about strategy backstage as they have a match later against Carlito and Chris Masters. Suddenly, Sylvain Grenier and René Duprée jump them from behind beat them up.

Willie Mack vs Marshe Rockett (LWP La Conquête Title Match)
Back in the ring, Willie Mack defends his LWP Conquête title versus Marshe Rockett. He hits him with a Chocolate Thunder Bomb before taking the win and retaining his title for the first time.

After the match, La Résistance, Sylvain Grenier and René Duprée come to the ring and challenge The Motor City Machine Guns to a match next week. Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley make their way to the stage and accept La Résistance's challenge.

Steve Austin makes his way to the ring and tell La Résistance to get out of his ring before he whoops their asses. "Stone Cold" pumps the crowd with some of his catchphrases before announcing Tommy Dreamer vs Bobby Lashley for later tonight.

Johnny Swinger vs Lance Storm
After 8 minutes, Lance Storm locks the Canadian Maple Leaf on Johnny Swinger to make him tap out and take the win. After the match, Lance Storm had an ovation from his fellow country men.

The Motor City Machine Guns vs Carlito & Chris Masters
Near the end of the match, while Chris Sabin has the advantage over Carlito, the referee is accidentally knocked down and both Sylvain Grenier and René Duprée run in. They beat down Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley with Steel Chairs before running away. As the referee wakes up, Chris Masters locks the Master Lock on Chris Sabin to take the win.

Backstage, Kishi walks in Steve Austin's office with his cousin Afa Anoa'i, Jr. and they ask for an opportunity to team together and prove themselves as a Tag Team. Stone Cold grants their wish and makes a match between them and the team of Johnny Jeter and Mike Mondo.

Afa Anoa'i, Jr. & Kishi vs Mike Mondo & Johnny Jeter
As both Mike Mondo and Johnny Jeter works well to keep Afa Anoa'i down during the whole match, Afa finally manages to give the tag to his cousin by the end. Kishi does the Stink Face on both men before hitting the Kishi Driver on Johnny Jeter and taking the win.

Tommy Dreamer vs Bobby Lashley
Bobby Lashley hits some powerful moves on Tommy Dreamer during the match, but at the end, the innovator of violence takes the win with a Dreamer Driver. After the match, Tommy Dreamer walks over and offers his hand as a sign of respect to Bobby Lashley for putting a great fight and the two competitors shake hands.

A video airs, showing the highlights of last week's World Championship match and hyping the match between Jay Lethal and Phill Shatter.

Jay Lethal vs Phill Shatter
Jay Lethal is on the top rope and signals for the Diving Dynamite, but Shatter gets out of the way rolls Jay Lethal for the win using the ropes. He then walks away under the crowds boos with his World Title on his shoulder.