• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lumberjack Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Wait... do I get 90 points for that promo?

I'm having a fun chat with Jax, Bully. This is what friends do.

jax_the_ax

We are well aware that its public sport. I'm not holding back, if he has a problem with it, I'll link him to to the exact post if thats how you want it.

You need to get off your high horse and have fun once in awhile Bully gettin' mad about every little detail is bad for ya.

The Wrestling Addict

No, I was just stating that KIF needs to have some respect for all WKf members and he needs to quit being an arrogant asshole because it is pissing other guys in WKF off.

jax_the_ax

I think he's just trying to stay in Character? His Bobby beach is an arrogant a-hole, so why shouldn't he try and keep kay-fabe?

Kiffy Lube

Nice guy? Every time I post something you don't agree with you get in my face. Even if it's opinionated around the board.

The only time you show up in this thread is to throw your authority around. I come into the WKF chatbox to have a good time with you, but when you come into this thread you just act like a big shot.

The Wrestling Addict

I got in your face before because I thought you were only here to troll. I am cool now but I do have a problem when you talk shit like you're better than the rest of the guys in WKF.

Kiffy Lube

Alright, Chucho if you read this, I apology for my words a few pages back now. I hope you can forgive me for saying such things. I can't wait to face you on Carnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.