• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lumberjack Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
[video=youtube;WOnw0FZDxLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOnw0FZDxLo[/video]

Just the part where the Mean Street Posse took out KANE at around 2:50.

jax_the_ax

2012-03-30-rko-twitter.jpg

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Gangrel was also close friends with Chris Benoit. In an interview regarding the Benoit Family Tragedy, he respectfully stated:

"I know he loved Nancy Benoit so hard. I can't say what was really going on his mind, but I do know that he was a really good person and one of the few guys I'd say, 'Man, I love you, dude.' I had a special bond with Chris. I wasn't there. I don't know what happened. He loved her, he loved his kid. People snap. I don't think it had anything to do with the steroids or anything else. There was a whole lot of other demons. If it had been a garbageman who went out and killed his family, it would have been in the newspaper for one clip. But it was someone who was in the spotlight that kids idolized. It was another stab at the wrestling industry and people are going to take stabs at anything that's making money. It's sad - that's the bottom line. It is what it is." Heath was said to be an emotional wreck after hearing news of the Benoit murders, running nude through a hotel lobby before being subdued by security.

Status
Not open for further replies.