• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Harper Returns From Injury

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

About damn time. And it looks like Bray Wyatt is finally on his own.

Last edited:

Cwalker

Nice to see Harper back, guy is a hell of a talent.

Rowan's going to get lumped back with Bray when he returns from injury. Doesn't really matter though, injuries killed Bray's momentum and I don't think alone or with someone, he can recover right now.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Nice to see Harper back, guy is a hell of a talent.

Rowan's going to get lumped back with Bray when he returns from injury. Doesn't really matter though, injuries killed Bray's momentum and I don't think alone or with someone, he can recover right now.

Injuries hurt Bray's momentum? Really? Don't you think it's actually the fact he never wins any feuds? They build him to lose. How can you have someone to replace The Undertaker that looks like a bully that gets under your skin but then just backs down in the end? C'mon WWE booked Bray into a joke corner. It would take a drastic overhaul to fix his character.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Injuries hurt Bray's momentum? Really? Don't you think it's actually the fact he never wins any feuds? They build him to lose. How can you have someone to replace The Undertaker that looks like a bully that gets under your skin but then just backs down in the end? C'mon WWE booked Bray into a joke corner. It would take a drastic overhaul to fix his character.
Just takes a face turn and everything is fixed.

Wins and losses don't matter.....how many times has he lost and done something later on in the shows that totally negate that?

He loses to Roman Reigns, then kidnaps Taker, they get beat up by Taker and Kane and yet still can put down Dean and Roman and nobody cares about the loss to Taker and Kane.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Just takes a face turn and everything is fixed.

Wins and losses don't matter.....how many times has he lost and done something later on in the shows that totally negate that?

He loses to Roman Reigns, then kidnaps Taker, they get beat up by Taker and Kane and yet still can put down Dean and Roman and nobody cares about the loss to Taker and Kane.
I have to agree. When they teased that babyface run, people started care and take notice.