Low Ki

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS

Reaction score
The mistery man that has been attacking Rey Mysterio as a member of the SES. Alex Riley? Johnny Mercury? Why isn't anybody talking about this guy? He has been rumored for months about not only debuting in an angle with Rey Mysterio (painfully similar to what we have been seeing), but then as a member of the SES. Besides, all we have seen of this man is that he has no hair, and Low Ki also fits that description.

maty619

Reaction score
It was talked about in the Extreme Rules discussion, check it out. I think everyone seems to be so certain that it is Mercury that they are putting aside any other idea. I would like to see Low Ki (or Kaval, or whatever name you know him by) going into the angle as an ally of Rey, he comes across as a good face to me, but all I have seen from him is a match against Bryan. I think it might be revealed that there are three mystery men, Alex Riley (just put him there coz you suggested him, although that is the first I have hear of him), Mercury and Low Ki, then I think when Rey loses at OTL (which I really want to happen so to develop the storyline) Rey will gradually get Low Ki, Mercury and Riley, possibly Luke Gallows but I think that is too far, to turn on Punk, thus splitting up the extended SES.

...god...

Reaction score
Pretty sure I said it is probably Low Ki entirely for that reason.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The guy doesn't really fit Kaval's physical description but I would mark if it was.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^The guy is built EXACTLY like JOEY Mercury.

...god...

Reaction score
It'd be gay if it's Mercury now that Morrison isn't even on SD anymore. :(

phantomgerald

Reaction score
I think Kaval is their next star rookie for the next season of NXT. just my gut feeling. Sort of keeping the indie guy for the fans to cheer for.

Reaction score
I think Kaval is their next star rookie for the next season of NXT. just my gut feeling. Sort of keeping the indie guy for the fans to cheer for.

If there even is a next season of NXT. Come Sept (?), Smackdown is moving to SciFi (I refuse to write it's Blue name) and I doubt they'll have both shows on the same channel. NXT will finish up this "season" and then just disappear completely.

I agree that having Joey join the SES seems moot now that John Morrison is on Raw. Joey might have been the original choice for the role, but now my money is on the mystery guy being Kaval (aka Low Ki).

Reaction score
If there even is a next season of NXT. Come Sept (?), Smackdown is moving to SciFi (I refuse to write it's Blue name) and I doubt they'll have both shows on the same channel. NXT will finish up this "season" and then just disappear completely.
If WWE are going to push new stars, then why would they get rid of the only outlet that introduces us to these new guys? NXT is a good show and for me personally, will miss if they go off the air.

The WWE was toying with us about having 2 guys as the masked men. But since Ive heard that Mercury recently cut off his hair, I'm sure its him.