Low-Ki Retiring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Low Ki's Twitter said:
Due to @alljapan_pw not honoring their contractual obligations of medical care after being injured in AJPW, I'm retiring from Pro Wrestling

Sad to see him go. I enjoyed his work in TNA and his (very) brief stint in WWE.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Companies killin' the will of true athletes, UGH. Still, this is a wrestling retirement so I'll be happy when he's back in the ring a few months.

Killz

Reaction score
Isn't the dude notoriously an asshole? Just rumours I've been hearing - burning bridges with your smaller companies like TNA/ROH, physicality backstage, working stiff af on WWE TV etc

Retirement likely not legit because that would be a life changing tender moment: not an opportunity a bury a company you perceive has done you wrong.

Should it be anywhere near a legit retirement quite sad to see as he is a very gifted performer.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Isn't the dude notoriously an asshole? Just rumours I've been hearing - burning bridges with your smaller companies like TNA/ROH, physicality backstage, working stiff af on WWE TV etc

Retirement likely not legit because that would be a life changing tender moment: not an opportunity a bury a company you perceive has done you wrong.

Should it be anywhere near a legit retirement quite sad to see as he is a very gifted performer.

He was at a show in Australia not too long ago, people bitched about his stiff work but they said he was pretty nice backstage nonetheless. Sucks to see him retire, he always had potential.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah, he's a know for being an asshole but more workers should work STIFF nowadays it looks more legit than pansy ass spot monkeys doin' shit that doesn't look like it hurts their opponent but looks super cool in the air. OOH AHH OOH AHH, get outta my damn face.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Only reason why he's probably retiring is because he's likely run out of places to work, and AJPW was his last hope.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Good talent for his style, and at Indie level had a good career with being the first ROH Champion being maybe the highlight. Also did decent in his first TNA run and to have been involved in both WWE and AJPW would have made him some good money.

If this is for real I wish him well.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Oh no! Who is going to have matches consisting only of kicks and chops now?

Oh wait, every single indy wrestler.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Tajiri jr retired? When did he go to All Japan? Last I seen him he was in New Japan working in a suit, must've fucked up bad to go to All Japan with their sinking ship. No money to be made there, why the fuck would he expect them to pay his bills?