• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

samborambo

Reaction score
well if you can even use the word pretty when describing a man, There could well be some issues there. As i have already stated I am not saying Chyna is the most beautiful women in the world. I am just saying that I have an infatuation with her. In my original post I did ask for help in this matter but I have changed my mind I am now proud to say that I would love to **** her!! I even have the permission from my wife that if I was to ever meet Chyna, She can be the one women I could cheat on my wife for...

phantomgerald

well if you can even use the word pretty when describing a man, There could well be some issues there. As i have already stated I am not saying Chyna is the most beautiful women in the world. I am just saying that I have an infatuation with her. In my original post I did ask for help in this matter but I have changed my mind I am now proud to say that I would love to **** her!! I even have the permission from my wife that if I was to ever meet Chyna, She can be the one women I could cheat on my wife for...

Erm congrats? Go find where Chyna stays then.

samborambo

Reaction score
Wanna come or are you looking up Dykstra's address? :smileysex5:

4lkz

Reaction score
Having a crush on her is one thing......but wanting to fuck her? Ewww.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, thinking she is good looking and stuff, but first you said that she isn't the prettiest woman in the world and then you say she would be the only one with you would cheat on your wife.

Damn

King_Ash

Reaction score
Who cares bro... I like Chyna I'd jack off to those pics anyday

samborambo

Reaction score
I think you are all just repressing your true feelings about Chyna. Keeping your guilty little secret to yourselfs. I bet you have all been secretly jacking your self stupid over Chyna, While posting these remarks, Hoping no one will find out your secret.