Lost Animal. Blame WWE, SD roster and HBK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

This guy is lost and Im blaming it on WWE.
Lately, Batista has been in random matches, winning some, losing some, and other than the mini thing with HBK, on Smackdown hes done NOTHING. He fought friggen John Morison the other week, come on!
Now, this is WWE's fault. Because, on Smackdown, he can feud with Edge/Taker for the 24834857 time, but thats getting old, so they dont want him doing that(which is fine). But that means he needs another feud:starwars: But the reason Im blaming WWE for Batista recent lostness, is because they have him on smackdown. And on smackdown if hes not in the very top feud, the only other guy to feud with is MVP, and they dont want that cause they cant have either guy lose a feud. So Batista is left being gay...
However, if they had built up SD with a few more main event guys, then when hes not right in the ME, he could still have a top feud, but because the SD roster sucks, theres nothing for him to do.
Also, blame HBK. If that bitch would swallow his prode and go to SD, to help the friggen company, his feud with Batista could be a good one. But its like Shawn Michaels is afraid to leave the security of Raw where he calls the shots.
Anyways, what do you think he should do (Batista)...
Jump to raw? Leaving SD sucking ass...
Feud with MVP even though hed win and itd damage MVPs momentum...
Feud with taker/edge for generic feud 348745608756 and give us the same boring shit...
Form a tag team to hold him over for now?
Take a leave of absence?
Thoughts?

Also, who do you think is to blame? Batista? WWE for bad roster management? HBK for not doing whats right for business and going to SD? The sd roster for not stepping up and showing they can be main eventers? What?

noumenon

I don't think they really know what to do with him right now.
Feud with Taker.....again?
Edge.....again?
Big Show.........zzzZZZzzzZz
MVP....it would completely ruin MVP

I honestly think they're waiting on moving him to RAW or something. But honestly if the draft hasn't happened yet I really don't see it happening any time soon.

Michael1

Reaction score
More like draft some superstars from Raw over to Smackdown! so Batista can feud with them. Really, he's doing nothing on Smackdown!. A feud with Edge would be boring. It's been done already. A feud with The Undertaker, although they had great matches in the rivalry, it's done. It would be boring as well. If WWE can move over, lets say, Chris Jericho to feud with Batista. It would be all good. Or, maybe they can turn Big Show heel, or Batista heel, and a Big Show/Batista feud could be in the works. It could happen, Batista, for one of WWE's main event guys, has been doing sh*t all lately.

kingovkings

Reaction score
IMO i would move Tista to Raw and ship out some of main eventers and upper mid carders from Raw because Raw roster is stacked and they could do with thinning it down a bit and that would also benefit smack down who really don't have a lot of decent main eventers.
maybe put carlito, y2j, punk, and Orton or Cena over to smack down in place of Tista that way it would create new feuds for both brands and smack down get some more superstars.

Reaction score
It's getting kinda obvious you're just looking for shit to bitch about now, with the WWE (and apparently to keep your post/thread creation count high).

Ill admit that Batista is kinda lost, as of this point in the year. But
Also, blame HBK. If that bitch would swallow his prode and go to SD, to help the friggen company, his feud with Batista could be a good one. But its like Shawn Michaels is afraid to leave the security of Raw where he calls the shots.
Anyways, what do you think he should do (Batista)...
Jump to raw? Leaving SD sucking ass...
Feud with MVP even though hed win and itd damage MVPs momentum...
Feud with taker/edge for generic feud 348745608756 and give us the same boring shit...
Form a tag team to hold him over for now?
Take a leave of absence?
Thoughts?

Also, who do you think is to blame? Batista? WWE for bad roster management? HBK for not doing whats right for business and going to SD? The sd roster for not stepping up and showing they can be main eventers? What?
Yes, you could blame HBK, somehow. I dont see how this would go past the creative team, though. I reckon they should've continued the HBK/Batista fued a little longer, and then mixed Y2J into it, to keep it fresh; ending it around SummerSlam. It's very odd they turned right back to HBK/Y2J, since these two have alreaded fought, and this time round they havent really got anything to fight over; cept a feined injury.

Would Batistia really ruin MVPs momentum, if they were to fued for a bit an Batista came out on top? Last I heard, MVP just lost his title to Matt Hardy and therefore wont have that much momentum. And a fued, whether he wins or loses, against a former-3 time WHC would only help MVP (if booked right, if he is made to look strong). So I think now could be one of the better times to push a Batista/MVP fued. They could have some good matches, too.

Batista could do the generic, like form a tag team with Mysterio again (or another SD wrestler) and go after the Miz and Morrison. However, they'd need someone big, to end this fued, because you cant have him just lose the titles to a new tag team.

I was actually just thinking of this - possibly Batista will return at JD to cost HBK the match against Y2J. This should keep both the Batista/HBK and the HBK/Y2J portions of the fueds fresh and alive. I can only hope.

A leave of absence, due to "injury" may just be the best thing for Batista right now. Take him out, and bring him back after the draft (is there one, this year?) Either on the new show, or bring him on to fued with a drafted superstar who may have built up some momentum.

Those are just my thoughts on Batista.

eggthief

Reaction score
just let Batista go to raw hes done on SD! and honestly it would be awkard to have hbk on SD!, anyway I started to hate Batista even more lately because of his matches against Umaga and Morrison it was like Cena's old matched but with only a 3 move comeback, a spear and a spinebuster and ended with a batista bomb I never like him that much anyway and now Ill just skip through his matches whenever he fights an opponet that doesnt really gets my attention either.

MikeRaw

It's getting kinda obvious you're just looking for shit to bitch about now, with the WWE (and apparently to keep your post/thread creation count high).

Ill admit that Batista is kinda lost, as of this point in the year. But

Yes, you could blame HBK, somehow. I dont see how this would go past the creative team, though. I reckon they should've continued the HBK/Batista fued a little longer, and then mixed Y2J into it, to keep it fresh; ending it around SummerSlam. It's very odd they turned right back to HBK/Y2J, since these two have alreaded fought, and this time round they havent really got anything to fight over; cept a feined injury.

Would Batistia really ruin MVPs momentum, if they were to fued for a bit an Batista came out on top? Last I heard, MVP just lost his title to Matt Hardy and therefore wont have that much momentum. And a fued, whether he wins or loses, against a former-3 time WHC would only help MVP (if booked right, if he is made to look strong). So I think now could be one of the better times to push a Batista/MVP fued. They could have some good matches, too.

Batista could do the generic, like form a tag team with Mysterio again (or another SD wrestler) and go after the Miz and Morrison. However, they'd need someone big, to end this fued, because you cant have him just lose the titles to a new tag team.

I was actually just thinking of this - possibly Batista will return at JD to cost HBK the match against Y2J. This should keep both the Batista/HBK and the HBK/Y2J portions of the fueds fresh and alive. I can only hope.

A leave of absence, due to "injury" may just be the best thing for Batista right now. Take him out, and bring him back after the draft (is there one, this year?) Either on the new show, or bring him on to fued with a drafted superstar who may have built up some momentum.

Those are just my thoughts on Batista.

Lol how am I just posting randomly?
First off, I wouldnt call this bitching. It was putting in input and talking about stuff in WWE and what could be done differently because... Its the WWE thread.
Secondly, If I wanted to raise my post count, I wouldnt post good posts. Id act like Rated TSS (no offense) and have 1700 posts of useless stuff. Yes, Ive posted alot in the past week, but they have all been quality posts IMO and have all gotten lots of responses. Nice try, see ya later:)

EditL I also like to point out you just made a thread of about 5 paragraphs, and if my thread can get that much of a response out of you, it did its job which was creating discussion.

Beer Money Army

i don't like Batista,, if he isn't in world championship matches, then i dont care what he does...

But looking at him.. To me i reckon his character is stale....also he needs to move off smackdown.. to face new people... Because who there on Smackdown that Batista hasn't feuded..

Big Show, Matt hardy, MVP (except they had some decent series of matches in early 2008) and Rey Mysterio...

Probably right now after J'day.. An Batista/MVP feud would Help him.. But one thing i noticed in batista character in the 6 months... It doesn't get that spark from the fans as it use to. Yes He's over... But he use to be more over...

But i don't think WWE know what to do with him and Mania 24 showed... He wasn't in a high profile match... lost to HBK and no heading to J'day w/out a Match...

But as i said before less batista i get, the happier i'll get..

Airfixx

LOL. A PPV without Batista would be quite refreshing, wouldn't it.

Haze187

Reaction score
Well he's basically lost, right now there is no one he can feud with at the moment. He got no reaction towards his HBK feud and Jericho took it so really I don't think they have anything left for him right now. I don't really care I never liked him or his wrestling abilities. Only way you can save him at this point is to turn him heel or he will be lost forever.

MRC

Reaction score
IMO Batista is going to do a run-in during HBK/Y2J at Judgement Day.

Batista said he would hurt HBK if he wasnt really hurt and he wasnt.

If a draft happens this year I would think either Batista to Raw or HBK to SD!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
IMO Batista is going to do a run-in during HBK/Y2J at Judgement Day.

Batista said he would hurt HBK if he wasnt really hurt and he wasnt.

If a draft happens this year I would think either Batista to Raw or HBK to SD!

That's exactly what I was thinking. He was thrown in the battle royal last week because he may not be doing anything right now but he was still one of the top stars on SD! Hopefully these three will continue to feud. Maybe the writers are doing it in parts (ie. HBK/Tista @ Backlash, HBK/Jericho @ Judgement Day).

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
The feud with HBK and Y2J seems like how things should go, and if WWE has a Draft, he's the most likely to move IMO. On Raw, he'll probably work more, and try harder with guys like HHH and Orton there. I would like to see him feud with Cena, just because they're the two biggest stars made since WM21. I'm sure WWE's going to do that, but it might take some time. It reminds me a little of Hogan vs Warrior.