looking for a partner or two

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS

Reaction score
I think it will be hard for all of us to get on msn at the same time. Anyways I have PMed Masta to get some details out of the way

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea...CMS, i remember when we were bookers together and how hard it was for us...so, i think we should just start PMing each other....btw who wants to do the opening post in our thread

CMS

Reaction score
Yeah I PMed Masta some details about Survivor Series. I think maybe you should do it, but wait a bit, so in the opening post we post the results for SS (but we need to actually come to terms on the actual card first lol)

Jay

Reaction score
Im sorry to say, but i have never seen a partner BTB work out. Normally. one of the guys bail out, leaving the other person to either end up going on his own or dropping the BTB. So, kep that in mind.

CMS

Reaction score
....it's not our first BTB dude

Jay

Reaction score
....it's not our first BTB dude

Your point is?

Im not trying to be a dick, just speaking what i've seen on more superior sites on the net. Partner BTBs end in disasters.

Axis

Reaction score
THIS IS THE MOST SUPERIOR SITE WTF.

...god...

Reaction score
Axis, u wanna team with me for a BTB plz (i promise i won't bail thx)?

Reaction score
Your point is?

Im not trying to be a dick, just speaking what i've seen on more superior sites on the net. Partner BTBs end in disasters.

If you're talking about WC then that's far from a superior site in terms of BTB. There isn't a single good BTB there.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
This is the only place where BTBs are taken seriously (amongst the people that do them). Everywhere else is just like: Rock vs. Cena, Goldberg vs. Taker, Dennis Rodman vs. Santino, etc...

Axis

Reaction score
Axis, u wanna team with me for a BTB plz (i promise i won't bail thx)?

You can book TNA Reaction and type out two-hours worth of Don West segments. DONT GIVE UP.