looking for a partner or two

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
Hey,

I am looking for a partner or two (hence the thread title) to run a new BTB with. I want to def do a Smackdown and Raw BTb and if i can find a third partner, i would def like to have TNA as a part of the btb....post here if u would like to do this

CMS

Reaction score
I'll do it, with the condition that we also post this BTB on another forum. Havent been around here that much but odds are activity in this section is still low, and I want my work to get more reviews.

Correct me if Im wrong and if I am just ignore the last part, lol

edgehead09

Reaction score
dude....A edgehead09 anbd CMS reunion...im feeling it dude...Do u still have my AIM

CMS

Reaction score
Not really, I stopped using AIM altogether lol, do you have msn?

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok...i can download MSN b/c i still have my username and all that...MizMasta, do you have MSN....CMS would you care if he joined us

Axis

Reaction score
Hey, don't do like two months and then quit please.

CMS

Reaction score
Couple of things:

1) I'll take it we are going to start with the Raw after Survivor Series

2) I know I said to post this on other forums as well, but let's not do that since the beginning. Let's rack up a couple of shows first and see if we are able to spike some activity around first in here

edgehead09

Reaction score
thats fine with me....looks like i got TNA...thats fine with me....im trying to get us all on MSN at the same time., but seems not to work..i think survivor series is good point...umm i think maybe yall should book out SS to make it go ur way