Look whos come to Impact!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
That's right, it's me...and damn do I feel bad for you! OK, so let me do this intro thing. I don't watch wrestling anymore. I used to love it, thought it was the best thing ever, then Vince McMahon crapped it up, so I gave up on it, and started watching MMA and thought it was the greatest thing ever, and you know what? I HAVEN'T BEEN DISAPPOINTED! So, here's who my favorite wrestlers were:

Hollywood Hogan (yeah, HOLLYWOOD Hogan, not Hulk Hogan!)
The Bushwackers
Ted DiBiase
Jake the Snake
Yokozuna
Doink
Randy Orton
Shawn Michaels
Kofi Kingston
Cryme Tyme
Ultimo Dragon

Now, my fav. MMA fighters are:

Ryan Bader (and he's going to beat Jon Jones!!!)
Forrest Griffin
BJ Penn
Matt Hammill
Chuck Liddell
Tito Ortiz
Matt Hughes
Lyoto Machida
Rampage Jackson
Rashad Evans
Rich Franklin
Dan Henderson

So...that's me!!! Sounds good huh? Whatever else you want to know feel free to ask.

Reaction score
YES! One of my best friends from another forum is finally here! This guy is legit, fellas, no doubt about it.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Welcome aboard TLK. Hopefully with the stream of new members we can get the veterans more active.

McFly...

Reaction score
Ah man, its a takeover. Welcome aboard man. I think you will like this place.

pumpt73

Reaction score
LOL McFly. Well in a sense bro, you started it!!! But if nothing else, I think we'll see activity start sprining up more and more.