• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Look what we have here

Montana

Hey Guys...

So what's the story behind the new site? Did two sites merge? Did IWF/Allwrestling just kinda die?

Did any original members change names?

The site looks got, with some good activity. Nice to see Classic wrestling and Indy wrestling doing well. I'll try and stick around a bit.

Last edited:

Defiant

Two forums merged a couple of years ago, a lot of us have been here for at least that long.

Welcome.

Troy

Hey Guys...

So what's the story behind the new site? Did two sites merge? Did IWF/Allwrestling just kinda die?

Did any original members change names?

The site looks got, with some good activity. Nice to see Classic wrestling and Indy wrestling doing well. I'll try and stick around a bit.

First of all welcome to WS.

Earlier this year we acquired the IWF forum and merged it into WrestlingSmarks. A few of the former members have popped up and posted, they are around here somewhere.

Will be great to have another member posting in Classics and Indy, can always use more.

If you have any questions feel free to contact myself or any staff member.

Montana

Thanks for the warm welcome.... on the old site I helpset up classic and Indy wrestling, as well as the e-fed. Still keep up with WWE/Tna too, just don'thave as much time as I used too. Butbeen a fan for 20+ years, and try not to complain too much about the productbut that gets hard on message boards.

Again, impressive site.

Troy

It is a wrestling forum so there is plenty of complaining here, I think that it is mandatory on all wrestling forums. It is better to try to stay positive but it can be frustrating sometimes. As I said it is always good to have more members posting in Indy and Classics, we are trying to boost activity there so another active member would be great.

Cheers

John McHenry

John McHenry
It is a wrestling forum so there is plenty of complaining here, I think that it is mandatory on all wrestling forums. It is better to try to stay positive but it can be frustrating sometimes. As I said it is always good to have more members posting in Indy and Classics, we are trying to boost activity there so another active member would be great.

Cheers

I completely disagree with that statement and demand you retract it. Ben make him retract it.