Londrick

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

These guys are two of the greatest high flyers in the WWE, and no doubt one of, if not the, best tag teams in the WWE. Yet WWE clearly has abosoluetly no idea at all what to do with them, as shown by their break up and sudden grouping again.

Londrick should in my mind definitely get some Tag Team Championships again. For that reason I am hoping they get drafted to SmackDown! and pick up the WWE Tag Team Championships (which will probably be vacant due to ECW now being with Raw). They could have a nice feud with Ryder and Hawkins (if WWE lets Ryder and Hawkins actually wrestle in the tag division), and could also reignite their rivalry wth Deuce n Domino.

Anyway, my questions for you are:
Would you have Londrick as a team?
On what roster(s) would you like them?

MikeRaw

These guys are two of the greatest high flyers in the WWE, and no doubt one of, if not the, best tag teams in the WWE. Yet WWE clearly has abosoluetly no idea at all what to do with them, as shown by their break up and sudden grouping again.

Londrick should in my mind definitely get some Tag Team Championships again. For that reason I am hoping they get drafted to SmackDown! and pick up the WWE Tag Team Championships (which will probably be vacant due to ECW now being with Raw). They could have a nice feud with Ryder and Hawkins (if WWE lets Ryder and Hawkins actually wrestle in the tag division), and could also reignite their rivalry wth Deuce n Domino.

Anyway, my questions for you are:
Would you have Londrick as a team?
On what roster(s) would you like them?

I like how your usin my question style now, man, lol:laugh:
Anyways, I agree that they are being misused. So much talent, and its oging to waste.
In their time on raw though, they havent gotten over... But that isnt their fault. Its because they werent given time to grow on the fans for long enough, but on SD, they were well recieved...

Heres my answers to the questions:

1-Yes, keep them as a team... If they split, they will fade to nowhere. And this way, when wwe comes to their senses, and revives te tag division (which wont take long, as thy have alot of teams) Londrick can lead te way...

2-Smackdown is where they should be. ECW is too crowded, and Raw is more entertainment based. SD has a good mixture, and more teams, and they can shine there.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

mikeraw said:
I like how your usin my question style now, man, lol
LOL, yeah, I find it better than what I used to write (which was thoughts?) because it actually makes people answer the point of the thread (unlike what happened in a few of my other threads).

1-Yes, keep them as a team... If they split, they will fade to nowhere. And this way, when wwe comes to their senses, and revives te tag division (which wont take long, as thy have alot of teams) Londrick can lead te way...

2-Smackdown is where they should be. ECW is too crowded, and Raw is more entertainment based. SD has a good mixture, and more teams, and they can shine there.
Pretty much what I was thinking lol.

J

For the simple fact i believe that the rosters will be more seperated after the draft i think we should send them to ECW to compete with Miz and Morrision...If WWE is smart after the draft they would leave the tag titles on ECW and split Smackdown and Ecw...

As for keeping Londrick as a team...They should keep them as a team when they first send them to ECW if they did...This would help them build there names and rep back up...After a few good months of raining over the tag team division they could build up a nice fued between the two...

Airfixx

If they split Londrick, it's over for the pair of them in WWE.... "No chance in hell" they'll get a decent singles push given their size.

edgehead09

Reaction score
i think that Londrick should go to ECW...dominate the tag scene...win the belts...

OR

Get in a stable with Sydal(refuse to call him Bourne) and bring back the

WAIT FOR IT

KEEP WAITING

FINALLLY.........

THE JUNIOR DIVISION

J

If they split Londrick, it's over for the pair of them in WWE.... "No chance in hell" they'll get a decent singles push given their size.

What...If i remeber correctly hasn't London already shined as a singles competer in the past...and he did pretty good at that...So i see no reason why he size should stop him...

Switchy

Reaction score
I say keep Londrick as a team and move them to SD. Sd were where they were the best and they may be the top face team on the roster if they got the pops like they had before. I would'nt split them up because there is no Cruiserweight division and neither of them would survive as singles competitors (maybe 1 of them on ECW, but there wouldn't be room for both of them).

Airfixx

What...If i remeber correctly hasn't London already shined as a singles competer in the past...and he did pretty good at that...So i see no reason why he size should stop him...

Not a question of talent, ability or successes in other feds....

Aside from Rey... Have you EVER know WWE/F to push guys of that size?

J

Not a question of talent, ability or successes in other feds....

Aside from Rey... Have you EVER know WWE/F to push guys of that size?

Idk...Ecw seems to push the smaller guys...That's why I think sending them to ECW would be the perfect plan for the two...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I really can't see London & Kendrick split up, as much as I want to. They work as a team, but they're more of the Smackdown and ECW type of guys like it was said before. They've done nothing at all on Raw, and I honestly don't know why. If they moved to SD or ECW, we could see the rebirth of TLC matches, and have them as serious threats.

Wrestling Station

Since moving them to Raw, they lost almost every match they played on Raw.

I think they can either stay as tag teams but get back to SD! during the next upcoming draft.
Or, split them and let them play for the intercontinental and cruiserweight titles (CW title should be restored rather than having another diva title 0_o)

Impact Dragon

Reaction score
First off, putting London and Kendrick on Raw wasn't the best thing the WWE could have done. When they were moved over, it was very clear from the first few weeks of their time on Raw that the WWE didn't intend on putting the World Tag titles on them. Seeing as the WWE Tag Team Title's are being defended on both SmackDown and ECW, a move to either brand (preferably back to SD!) would do perfectly.

This would give London and Kendrick a chance to shine, because we all know SD!/ECW are the places for young and/or upcoming talent. I like what the WWE is doing with Miz and Morrison, so I say it would be a good idea to get London and Kendrick back over to SmackDown and ECW to work with them over there.

Personally, I really like both of the WWE's tag team divisions now. I think they have improved both divisions, World and WWE, greatly in the past half a year.

Dragon.

Airfixx

Idk...Ecw seems to push the smaller guys...That's why I think sending them to ECW would be the perfect plan for the two...

But these two are smaller than small....

I'd like to be proved wrong tho'. Not like I share VKMs take on big-men.