• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

London Mayor campaigning on bringing WrestleMania to city

Dale

Super Moderator
Well Nick Khan ruled out taking several big PLE's internationally so this seems like a no go from the start, though if the money is big enough then it might become a discussion.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
from what I've read he was already locked in to be re-elected as the incumbent, and I doubt WWE fans are numerous enough to swing elections. But it is a funny premise nonetheless

Dale

Super Moderator
I wonder if they would actually go through with it if the number was right, or whether they stay hard committed and turn it down

Crocker

A Mania in London would be huge but a pain in the ass to those who watch live

Do you mean those watching in North America?

Because those in the rest of the world have been having to stay up to strange hours forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dale

Super Moderator
I don't see the time being that much of an issue tbh, it would probably air here at like what, 5/6pm I guess so that would be noon in the US so that's pretty much the time they run the Saudi shows and the NXT Mania weekend show.

Dale

Super Moderator
I'd say it's pretty much everything but the time. All the PR stuff they do Mania week, the sheer amount of people they have to fly out, things like the HOF

Crocker

I don't see the time being that much of an issue tbh, it would probably air here at like what, 5/6pm I guess so that would be noon in the US so that's pretty much the time they run the Saudi shows and the NXT Mania weekend show.

If it’s 8pm UK time then it will be 3pm on the east coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk