Lol, Punk stole Orton's music

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
GameDaily.com has posted an interview with Randy Orton. Orton talks about WWE’s new SmackDown vs. RAW 2009 game, using the Nintendo Wii during physical rehabilitiation, his theme music and more. Some highlights:

How much input do wrestlers have with their theme music?
Orton: I wish we could pick our theme music. For the longest time, I had the Burning My Light or whatever the entrance music was that started with “Hey, nothing you can say,†and I hated that shit for all four years. I hated it from the first day I heard it. They even tried to tweak it a bit and I still hated it. I told Vince and Kevin Dunn, the producer, that I hated my music, so they said they’d get me something new, but it was four years. Finally, I gave them a CD and said that I wanted this music, so they bought the song and they played it for two weeks until Vince said it didn’t fit my character. The following week, CM Punk debuted and they gave him my music.

He has the music you wanted?
Orton: Yeah! He has the music I picked and the WWE bought for me. Then a little while goes by and I said listen, I’ve been champ for six months. Throw me a bone. The joke’s over. So for two months, I kept hearing that I’d get it next week. Finally, I heard it and I hated it. The second time I listened to it, the song grew on me and now I like it. I liked the Evolution theme too.

- WZRradio.com

Spity94

Reaction score
I wonder if he likes his current theme

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Ortons such a cute babe btw, his theme adds to his beauty.

Adampro123

Reaction score
I liked burn in my light theme but it was easy to make fun of....i mean come on..

"Hey.......Hey...randy ortons Gay"

yeah i gotta say i like his current theme much better now.

chessarmy

Ortons such a cute babe btw, his theme adds to his beauty.

:confused:

I like his current theme "voices". Its pretty good, definitely suits his character and its much better than what he had before. lol at this story :laugh:

Kizza

Voices owns the crap out of Burn In My Light. Mostly just cos it's Rev Theory, the other reason is cos the other one sucked so bad and this one rules.

Airfixx

The new one is fucking awfull.... Fair enough Burn In My Eye or whatever it was called was no good once he'd turned back to heel, but I cringe every time I hear the new one...

the dark knight

the song itself is awesome but doesn't fit as an entrance. haven't we been through this before?

Airfixx

The song is shit. PERIOD.

It sounds like a boy-band doing metal.

Edit: Hang on..... Is this basically what Emo is?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I disagree that it sounds like emo. I don't think it sound emo AT ALL. if anything "Burn In My Light" sounded more emo than that.

Anyways, I hated "Voices" at first, but lately, I can't get it out of my head.

Here's more from the same interview:

Orton said:
Then a little while goes by and I said listen, I've been champ for six months. Throw me a bone. The joke's over. So for two months, I kept hearing that I'd get it next week. Finally, I heard it and I hated it. The second time I listened to it, the song grew on me and now I like it. I liked the Evolution theme too.