LoL at UK, it's really smelly!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
what a load of absolute bullshit.

...anyone who believes this is as thick as the fucking Muslims who think they have a chance of getting sharia law in our country!

PeepShow

Well, I can tell you one thing. Some may do it, but if you took a survey out of 10 males, I dont care what they say, over half I garuntee you dont wash their hands.

Untouchable

Reaction score
that wouldn't surprise me anywhere in the world though, but the shower nd underwear thing is absolute bullshit....no-one does that....anywhere....third world countries are more hygienic than what this shit C4 has posted.

C4

Just to clear some bullsh*t here with some people :)

that wouldn't surprise me anywhere in the world though, but the shower nd underwear thing is absolute bullshit....no-one does that....anywhere....third world countries are more hygienic than what this shit C4 has posted.

Get your facts straight, don't believe me? Here is a more "Real" source, by the way you are the bullsh*t not me! See this if your pants are too smelly to trust me:

http://www.elixirnews.com/newsView.php?id=1169&catID=14

So? Elixir doesn't click on you eh? how about Reuters? Don't tell me that you haven't heard about them!

http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMolt/idUSL0768532020071207

It was from Paul.C perhaps the most trustworthy online news reporter

Well, I can tell you one thing. Some may do it, but if you took a survey out of 10 males, I dont care what they say, over half I garuntee you dont wash their hands.

"....according to the survey of 3,000 people conducted by British pharmaceutical company Milton..."

The survey was conducted under 3,000 Britons and not other people who were not living in the country, no tourists..
So it's not 10 damn males, 3,000 freaking Britons.

...anyone who believes this is as thick as the fucking Muslims

Check out the links I posted, and as for the Muslims they are not "fucking" Muslims, it's you people who make them "fucking" Muslims, hell I don't even say that they are Muslims all of these Saddam Hussien and Osama Bin Ladien they are not MUSLIMS they are a fucking scar on our country and our religion, all of those forcing other people into other things they don't follow what our religion says, you Americans/Britons just don't get it, one day you will when you come face to face with a "REAL" Muslim, these Osama, Saddam and others who kill people and are on war with America are NOT FREAKING MUSLIMS.

^^yea, this has to be the biggest bullshit story i've read in some time. got a source C4?

There are 1000's of News Sources, if you watched CNN the other day there were two top stories, #1 The Guy who died "famous" in a Mall and #2 The Real Story of Britons, log on to BBC.com or check out the Elixir and Paul links I posted, here is more 'reliable' source:

http://style.uk.msn.com/wellbeing/healthyeating/article.aspx?cp-documentid=6915523

speakin of myself, i take a shower everyday(skip it sometimes in long vacations) and DUH, change my underwear . as for the "smelly" people, if you found any, they're probably indians and pakis....

:disgust1: It's you Britons man, smelly people are mostly Indians and Australians :shifty: not pakistani people/ get your facts straight.

"A new survey has revealed that 6.6 million people in Britain do not wash their hands after going to the toilet" lol :roflmao:

If you still don't trust me about the survey of Milton, and still think that "ALL" Muslims are terrorists then I just got two words for ya' :::: Fuck you :) ::::

C4

Got this from MSN Lifestyle, for TDK.
It's posted by a person from the UK.

Survey reveals Britain’s dirty habits

44D5A3D7861A28E49C146B596663.jpg

We like to poke fun at certain other nations for their questionable levels of personal hygiene, but a new survey has revealed that we Brits may be the ones in need of a good wash.

We may have a reputation for fastidiousness and cleanliness, but research by a major company has found that, when it comes to personal hygiene, some Brits leave a lot to be desired.

Hygiene and sterilising experts Milton discovered that 6.6 million people in Britain do not wash their hands after going to the toilet. The survey of 3,000 people also found that 36% of the UK population - that is 21 million people – said that they do not take a bath or shower every day, while 6% - 3.6 million people – bathe once a week and, rather shockingly, 1% - or 600,000 people – said they take a bath or shower just once a month.

The same number of people also said they only change their underwear on a monthly basis. Overall, 82% said they change their socks and underwear every day.

When it comes to food, a massive 69% said they do not wash their hands before eating, while 27% of people claim they pick up and eat food from the floor.

The survey also painted a regional picture of the nation’s hygiene standards. Of those questioned, the inhabitants of London and Scotland are the UK’s cleanest with 68% of them bathing daily, compared to just (according to the statistics anyway) just 23% of Irish and 58% of Welsh.

Life & Style's alternative advent calendar

London does, however, have the highest proportion of people only bathing once a month. Elsewhere, people in living in the South West of England have the best hand hygiene with 95% washing their hands after visiting the loo, closely followed by the North West at 93% and Wales at 91%. The Northern Irish ranked the lowest for hand washing; over a third do not wash their hands after going to the toilet, followed by Scotland at 15% and the Midlands at 13%.

Steven Riley, a Milton Pharmaceutical spokesperson, said: “Britain’s are often accused of being over the top in our attitudes to cleanliness but as these results show, for some the opposite is true. While not washing daily may not pose any major health threats, the lack of hand hygiene, particularly after going to the toilet and before eating could be putting people at risk of serious infections. Hands are the biggest carriers of germs and viruses, including E-coli, rotavirus, campylobacter and MRSA.”

Top hygiene tips
It is very easy to pick up germs and viruses from public surfaces left there by dirty hands. Wash your hands regularly and carry a packet of wipes or hand gel so you can keep them clean on the move.

Wash towels, clothes and linen weekly as germs can quickly build up.
Don’t pick up food dropped on the floor – even if your floor is kept really clean, it will be covered in millions of bacteria in a matter of seconds.

8 signs you need to take a break

After you have used a chopping board or work surface to prepare raw meat, wash the surface in warm soapy water to destroy any bacteria and prevent the cross contamination of foods.

Keep your desk or work area clean by regularly wiping it down with antibacterial wipes.

Untouchable

Reaction score
(REAL QUOTE)

...anyone who believes this is as thick as the fucking Muslims who think they have a chance of getting sharia law in our country!

(C4's EDITED VERSION)
...anyone who believes this is as thick as the fucking Muslims

^^Please do not edit what i wrote when you quote me and reply with this bullshit.....do you know what sharia law is??

Check out the links I posted, and as for the Muslims they are not "fucking" Muslims, it's you people who make them "fucking" Muslims, hell I don't even say that they are Muslims all of these Saddam Hussien and Osama Bin Ladien they are not MUSLIMS they are a fucking scar on our country and our religion, all of those forcing other people into other things they don't follow what our religion says, you Americans/Britons just don't get it, one day you will when you come face to face with a "REAL" Muslim, these Osama, Saddam and others who kill people and are on war with America are NOT FREAKING MUSLIMS.

^^by the looks of this post you don't.

the dark knight

^^he's actually a muslim...so has to know what it is lol. he's just randomly quoting something else to change subjects.

C4...again, go make a survey yourself cuz i have yet to see anyone who would not change his underwear at least 5 times a week. even hobos...

Untouchable

Reaction score
^^he's actually a muslim...so has to know what it is lol. he's just randomly quoting something else to change subjects.

he's just Blue.

C4 theres lots of stuff that could be said about Americans and Muslims that are actually TRUE...but we don't say it...stop believing fake surveys you read on the web.

gashface

Reaction score
Can we please stop with the rascism?

IDIOTS.

Who cares what a stupid survey says. If they took it in america I expect it'd turn out the same, there are dirty people, and there are clean people. I'm clean, personally.

C4

:disgust1: Just stop this.
What I was trying to say was that forcing the country into sharia law is incorrect, and as far as my Islamic Knowledge goes our religion does not teach us to go and kill other people and force them into something, NO!

And as for you saying it's a fake survey, just shutup. please... if Elixir doesn't hit you, then I don't know what will. Just let me say this, a person who doesn't trust me even after looking at Elixir and MSN Lifestyle then he is a complete idiot. I'm searching for BBC News, once I get that article maybe you can stop saying that it's a fake survey.

Untouchable

Reaction score
I never said your religion teaches people to blow people up, also its not incorrect they are trying to bring it into the UK.

Now, about the survey, don't believe everything you read on those websites, it was over those and the national newspapers a while ago that a train driver fell asleep whilst he was driving for 60 miles, this is impossible, but they still wrote it.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
:nonono:

Please... Settle your diffrences somewhere else other than here.

We carry on longer, & all the Blue little American Kids will start one of their little "Flame Wars"!