LoL at UK, it's really smelly!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Britons, please excuse me but, I also bit my tongue when I found out about this. And, a friend of mine from the UK was in a mood to flatten me to the ground, crash my car windscreen to smithereens and take me by the throat when I revealed this to him. It was our long standing friendship that kept him cool. lol

A Recent survey conducted by Milton a British Medical Company, states that ‘six million Britons don’t wash their hands after using the toilet :disgust1: and more than half a million only change their underwear once a month. Also, more than a third of Britons admitted that they didn’t wash everyday and 27%of them picked food from the floor and ate it.

So, what is this survey about? The Company Milton, which manufactures sterilizing fluid and other hygiene products, felt it necessary to discover people’s attitude towards common hygiene activities as part of their Market Research. The survey found that Londoners and Scots were the cleanest with 68% bathing daily, London also had the highest percentage of people who bathed once a month!

As for not changing undergarments for a month, it sounds a bit exaggerated over here. But people in Oman (Where I live) for apparent reason cannot but think of bathing daily or changing into new clothes. The Company recommended some steps for staying clean and healthy; all I heard was ‘wash towels after every use’ and ‘don’t eat food picked from the floor’

I’m damn sure that such things need to be kept in mind, be it Oman, Australia, America or UK; I have always believed we are all the same, no religion is different and no race is different, I’m Muslim, you might be Christian doesn’t really matter if you don’t go into the whole Iraq-America thing going on, the color doesn’t matter and the language doesn’t matter. We are all flesh and blood and that’s all that matters! :)

So all I have to say is stay clean tdk, no wonder Mat says you have something smelly in your pants :g:

Bruno Sammartino

Reaction score
Only the imagrants do this . And we have to many imigrants it the uk.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Watch it or I'll have you encased Han Solo style in a block of maple syrup.

PeepShow

Harrison Ford is a pussy. Ill stick Jackie Chan on everyone's ass.....lol

C4

LoL, I blame it on the Britons themselves stop blaming it on others the tourists and foreign people, you did it yourself cause the survey asked the people of UK only and not any others, and that's it... eww... smelly UK :shifty: Peep and Monkey, damn!

gashface

Reaction score
I live in the uk and I've never met anybody who only changed their underwear once a month, or at least admitted to it. o.o

the dark knight

^^yea, this has to be the biggest bullshit story i've read in some time. got a source C4?

speakin of myself, i take a shower everyday(skip it sometimes in long vacations) and DUH, change my underwear :). as for the "smelly" people, if you found any, they're probably indians and pakis....

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Does anybody here really care?

Every country has their own faults believe it or not. For Instance, You don't see me making a thread announcing that American's have the highest average of obece people in the world!