LOL...Apparently there was a PPV last night?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Probably just going to pas on the rest of this show, don't really give two shits about Angle-Jarrett and the rest just looks awful, even Pope-Joe. Ya know, I thought Morrison was the biggest tool in the industry for letting his pussy fuck any cock in the locker room, but no, it's Angle. He lets his pussy leave for some never-was and then they smear it in his face in a terrible angle and he's fine with that but the dick up his ass is apparently WWE guys using moves he ripped off someone else?!? Where's your fucking spine, man?
What? That makes no sense. He and Karen aren't together anymore and he has said before he doesn't want anything to do with her (she was a cheating whore). If anything, he's the complete fucking opposite of Morrison. Who cares who she's sleeping with now? Why would he still care or be attached to his EX-wife, a woman he wants nothing to do with. And it's just a stupid wrestling angle, one of many, people can mutually split as they no longer are attracted to each other who are too emotionally scarred or whatever bullshit. Besides, every single person watching already knows Kurt is 2x the wrestler and accomplished more in one year than Jarrett did in his whole career.

Reaction score
If he doesn't want anything to do with her, why is he working a storyline with her? Especially one that is making him look like spooge? Kurt Angle= Matt Hardy, except instead of bitching about everything and watching the other guy get a push off his loss, he's so fuckin wasted that that he's petty about moves that people ripped off from him that he ripped off from others.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Yeah, it's sorta embarrassing to watch to see one of the best wrestlers of this generation look like a clown at the hands of his ex and her new husband.

Like it's embarrassing to watch Ric Flair totally...well his legacy was already killed in WCW, now he's so far gone it doesn't matter.

Axis

Reaction score
There is a huge difference between Angle and Morrison here. Angle is professional enough to work with Karen. There is such a huge difference between letting your girlfriend fuck other guys and being willing to work professional with an ex-spouse.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
his legacy was already killed in WCW

confusede.gif

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Drag queen Flair.
Mental hospital Flair.
Losing to not talented son Flair.
Flair heart attack.
Ready 2 Rumble. (Think he was in this)

That's just off the top of my head, there's no doubt tons more. Ed "The Strangler" Lewis and The Gold Dust trio couldn't recover from that sort booking. His TNA run's being booked liked Trips in '03 compared to what WCW put him through. It's sad just thinking of it.

Reaction score
There is a huge difference between Angle and Morrison here. Angle is professional enough to work with Karen. There is such a huge difference between letting your girlfriend fuck other guys and being willing to work professional with an ex-spouse.

There's a difference between working with your ex-spouse and the Angle-Jarrett situation. Randy Savage worked with his ex-spouse, Angle is having his personal matters smeared as his kids are being interjected into the storyline along with the guy who more than helped expedite the divorce. It's tawdry, carny and is unbecoming of a world class wrestler of Angle's caliber, and you can defend it saying it's what's best for the business, but no one gives a fuck. It's TNA, they are doing this storyline because the people in charge of the company think that pseudo-shoot style storylines work. You can call it beingprofessional, I call it being booked to look played out. There used to be a bizarre form of honor in this industry, I dunno if that can be said in TNA, but that's the reason Morrison gets shit.

...god...

Reaction score
I meant anything to do with her relationship wise, attachment wise, why would he care if she's with another guy and vice versa. They're split, he had the balls to break it off. And I can't believe the most important thing is going over your guy's heads. Professional wrestling 101: KURT ANGLE WILL WIN THIS FEUD AND COME OUT LOOKING BETTER. Jarrett has been winning and getting the upper hand and ducking Kurt for months now, just building up. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he 'put Jarrett out'.

And I agree he's above all this, above TNA, but it's obvious he's HAPPY doing this and legitimately likes TNA. What Axis is saying is he's really not doing anything wrong.. he's doing his job, not bitching out, he works his ass off. Yet he's the 'biggest puss in the business?' Yeah okay. I'd love to see you go through some of the shit this guy has went through, Morrison would probably be dead and buried somewhere. Kurt's happy now at least, and while we think he deserves better, who really cares what we think, the former is all that really matters as there has to be some good and betterment to the environment there if he thoroughly enjoys it this much.

Btw, from what has been said, Kurt apologised to Orton directly and they were fine and when he said he used the RKO as a sign of respect he added 'not to get back at u', doesn't really seem like sarcasm to me or any bitterness. He's actually been interviewed before about Swagger using the ankle lock and said he's happy it's helping a young guy out and that he likes Swagger..

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
No, and apparently at the Impact tapings tonight, Angle told Karen "IT'S NEVER GOING TO BE OVER" :lmmmao:

How ironic.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Angle did the RKO? Lmao, I would have to since Orton did an angle slam not too long ago. Sounds like an awful ppv btw, exactly why I have watched anything to do with TNA in ages.

...god...

Reaction score
No, Orton does it every night and has been for the past like 3-4+ months.

[yt]y9KYZaXVRrM[/yt]

roflroflrofl.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The commentary was so fucking horrid during it though! That idiot Taz tried to copy Cole word for word. They cut when Tenay said "That could be what helps Angle win this match!"