• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Logo

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
i say we change the logo the rest of the month we got nothing Celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness Month
pQqi2.png

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
The pink will clash too much with the blue so I don't think he will use that specific one. Pretty sure Solidus will make it since he is the go to guy for logos and graphics around here and he is working on something with our top banner anyways if I remember correctly.

Crayo

The Boss
Stopspot said:
The pink will clash too much with the blue so I don't think he will use that specific one. Pretty sure Solidus will make it since he is the go to guy for logos and graphics around here and he is working on something with our top banner anyways if I remember correctly.

No he's not lol Xanth is the guy I go to for anything graphical. Solidus does own a large graphics forum though.

It's a good idea Webx but the Pink doesn't go, I'd prefer a ribbon or a message or something.

it's a nice way to support the awareness but I don't think we get too many visitors on this site. It's something you'd see on a large websites/forums.

but I do like that pink banner color so let's keep it permanent. :gusta: