LOGO To Be RATED

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well, did you draw the design with the pen tool? If you didn't, then there's no way in hell I'd pay more than .10 cents for that.

I drew the top EWF logo by myself because there are no fonts out there suitable. The bottom text is from a font a friend and I developed 4 years ago, but in my update I changed the bottom font quite a bit in my fontlab. You do realise that the WWF attitude logo started out as Shane McMahon's doodle? I draw by hand all my stuff, then I scan it, and try to make a digital replica.

NooDLE

Reaction score
I think it looks great. Simple but effective. And since you drew the logo yourself that makes it even better. What did you use to make it, Pen tool? Ive tried that before, that shit aint easy. So nice work.