Logo design.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

This is the same one that I didn't have idea's for.

Turned to be quite good imo.

KyneticSportscopy-1.png

Feedback much appreciated.

C4

I would like to receive actual feedback on this design.

Please don't spam over here.

Famou$ 187

lmaoooooo @tio's post.
its a aight logo,kinda basic & boring tho.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Awesome work. I quite like that, but some more colors would be nice.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Um, I see where you're trying to go with this but...I'm sorry to say, it hasn't worked. The combining of some of the letters actually just makes it hard to read what it actually says...particularly where you have joined the (I assume) 'c' and the 's' it looks more like 'a' and 's'...This kind of design flaw reminds me of the sunkist logo looks like it says 'sinkist'...

Reaction score
I gotta agree with untouchable. The combining of the c and s isnt done well. i dont get why it gets a little 'fat' in the middle of the join. i think keeping it the same width would look nicer. i dont however, see that c as an a. i understood enough of the rest of it to deduct it was a c.

simple, fairly nice. i would connect one of the letters in the 'sports' portion. seems off, u only connected the y and n, and the c and s. maybe the t and s or the r and t in sports? if that makes sense.

again, simple and nice. nothing amazing. the c and s connectction could be fixced.

Beer

The logo name made me lol. Does anyone actually know any sports that include people standing still?

PureGreatness

Reaction score
Darts...lol, anyway, I think it looks quite professionally done.