LogicalWMD....I'm calling you out son.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

ROBL!!!!!! logical guy is scared already . and cenamark, is that what u meant in MS's sticky cena bashing thread? i was never a big cena fan nor do i like LWMD . ill be the special guest ref . aaaa letsss get ready to rumbllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle

CenaMark54

The Chain Gang vs LogicalWMD is the biggest mismatch since.............

CenaMark54

^^^Because this epic battle deserves its own thread.

LodicalWMD...I know you're reading this. Right now might be plotting some heelish scheme to take out the chain gang. Most likely you are just scared you will get buried to the low card of IWF.

I don't want to hear any excuses. You're probably thinking you can get out of this match by claiming the IWF doesn't recognize Martin Luther King Jr. Day or that the IWF disrespects Native Americans. Well I'm not buying it. You're Edge like techniques won't work here.

You want some....Come get some.

Axis

Seriously though. You can like John Cena, but that doesn't mean you have to replicate him =/

CenaMark54

^^^This isn't about John Cena. This is about the Chain Gang standing up for whats right. John Cena just happens to be the one man who symbolizes all that we stand for.

You know the third part of the Chain Gang crede? Well If you don't let me remind you. It's RESPECT. LogicalWMD has violated one of the three Chain Gang commandments that hold us together as a civilization. He has blatently failed to respect his fellow IWF members. He has gone as low as to terrorize the younger members of this forum. The Chain Gang won't stand for it.

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
Mark Out. Read This and Job

I just couldn't sit on the sidelines any further.

LogicalWMD, you come to this forum, you run your mouth, you insult respected members, you terrorize children. Well I'm putting a stop to it right here before you go one step too far.

You see, Logical, you need to learn to fall in line. No one really cares how smart you think you are, noone really cares how much of a badass you think you are, and noone really cares who you are.

You flew under my radar for several days, but now you caught my attention. And guess what, when you get my attention, you get the attention of the entire IWF Chain Gang. Our numbers may be dwindling, but those where the weak links. They were in it for all the wrong reasons, they were in it for the chicks, money, and fame that come with being a chaing gang soldier. With those weak links gone, the chain is as strong as ever.

If you've got the guts, then prove it. Take on the chain gang in a battle not only for IWF supremecy, but a battle between good and evil.

Word Life!

Where were you adults when I needed some real responses to my first HIAT? You let what I only much later find were children do the attacking. How was I to know this was a children's forum? Since when was the vocabulary of a CLASSIC Flair promo couched in childrens' language? Have you tried following the language and phraseology of Arn Anderson in some of his more philosophical deadening lectures. He quotes German philosophers that university graduates or the literatti recognize. Flair can be light and obvious, but much of his speach is pregnant with lurid inuendo that reflect a sophisticated and complex repartee.

I didn't enter this forum to exchange with ill-mannered, foul-mouthed, n'er-do-well, aimless adolescent trash. They posted their pathetic, expletive laced, one line outbursts about my mother, my supposed sexual orientation, my suposed penis size, or anything profane, without provocation, merely out of pre-existing anger and a desire to insult someone.

So where were you then? Why didn't you engage my wits and distract me from these what I thought were adult criminals? It's easy to come riding a wave off anti-LogicalWMD sentiment and starting a HIAT thread for every little kid to jump on, and play hero now, isn't it?:shutup3:

What did say your name was, little man? Do you really think you could get the job done, one on one, head up, against me? NO!! YOU START A THREAD IN A HIAT so that you can get a bandwagon going.

Well, that speaks for itself. You're nothing but a coward who needs moral support and strength in numbers. If we could shift this to a one on one, you'd be toast. And the fact that you put it in a HIAT proves it. CenaMark54, you're Cena's mark, not the Champ. Last we saw of Cena, he got beat. I'm a Flair mark, and I'm in my prime. Now that I know this place is full of children, I'll just finish, with this, MY GRAND FINALE, MY LAST ACT, IN THIS YOUR HOME TURF, WITH ALL YOUR LITTLE HULKA - umm.. I mean CENAMANIACS by showing you WHAT'S CAUSIN' ALL THIS.

STFU. You just got Superkicked, and FIGURE FOURED. I WIN! YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE. DE MINIMUS NON CURAT LEX. PFFT!!

And if you take all this seriously, then DAMN I'm even better than I thought.

TYVM

phantomgerald

fuck u LWMD, u ain't going nowhere

*drags him and throws LogicalWMD back into the ring*

CenaMark54

One post and you declare yourself the winner?

In typical chicken shit fashion you deliver your one blow and run away.

Just like your hero, Rick Flair, you are past your prime. You are irrelevent, as dead as the latin you keep quoting.

Somewhere, Someday you will be sitting back reading your philosophy books, reciting big words and thinking..."This philosophical prose will show those members of the IWF." And just when you least expect it, the Chain Gang will bust through your door and deliver the FU to end all FU's. As your lying on the ground, wondering what just happened, wondering if its all over, you will realize that you are locked in the most brutal submission hold in all of sports entertainment.

Now just like HBK at wrestlemania and HHH before him...Tap out before its too late.

Word Life!

King_Ash

Reaction score
Lol this is funny as fuck.

Chain Gang 4 Life

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
One post and you declare yourself the winner?

In typical chicken shit fashion you deliver your one blow and run away.

Just like your hero, Rick Flair, you are past your prime. You are irrelevent, as dead as the latin you keep quoting.

Somewhere, Someday you will be sitting back reading your philosophy books, reciting big words and thinking..."This philosophical prose will show those members of the IWF." And just when you least expect it, the Chain Gang will bust through your door and deliver the FU to end all FU's. As your lying on the ground, wondering what just happened, wondering if its all over, you will realize that you are locked in the most brutal submission hold in all of sports entertainment.

Now just like HBK at wrestlemania and HHH before him...Tap out before its too late.

Word Life!

Did I say I'm running away?

I'm just declaring a FAIT ACCOMPLI.

Some time passed before you replied to my post, and you didn't address a single question I put to you concerning your "Johnny Come Lately" charade. I suspect you've injested a "dose of courage" latterly and are feeling pumped. We'll see how long this lasts.

I'll be back after tending to some productive matters.

But your response was like a defence lawyer addressing the prosecution by reading Romantic poetry. You took me to task, and now you need to play defence. Go get some more of your poetry and post it. It doesn't advance the engagement. You're still at square one. And, BTW, I know who you REALLY ARE

phantomgerald

The only reason you say cenamark needs strength in numbers is because u got no firends, here or in real life.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Lol owned, just for the record im not backing anyone up im just getting a good lol out of it.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Mike Chaos rushes in with a chainsaw and cuts both Cenamark and Logical in half. Mike then surgically attaches Cenamark's upper half onto Logical's lower half and Logical's upper half on Cenamark's lower half! OH MY GAWD! MIKE CHAOS JUST CAUSED.... CHAOS!

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
You said it, he NEEDS NUMBERS

The only reason you say cenamark needs strength in numbers is because u got no firends, here or in real life.

Friends? Do you think I developed this kind of self confidence from rejection? You see, kid, things are often not as they appear. And if you care about what others think of you or call you, you'll constantly be trying to adjust you behaviour, your "cognitive furniture", or your values to external pressures.

I've always done pretty much what I've wanted to all my life and had people telling me I'd get it in the end, or I wind up on my butt. Well, I've had some knocks, but I've never taken the easy way. And I don't like anything that's easy --easy things don't keep my attention. I aimed for the impossible and reached high. And I don't want a lot of "Joe Blow" friends. I seek out exceptional people and make a point to befriend them.

If you content yourself with hanging and cheering each other on with imagined ideas that I'm a loser and that makes your day, you are easy to satisfy. If CenaMark54 were so cool, he'd have confronted me earlier or engaged me before children like you provided me, my kids and others watching this stuff on my screen with cheap entertainment.

CenaMark54 is on drugs, that's what's brought out this sudden burst of courage like a bolt from the blue. I have to catch a cab, so you all join hands and form a ring and Cena can be piggie in the middle pending my return from my Foreign Policy debate group, which I chair. Then I'm seeing my philosopher goddess, and when she passes out, I'll log in and kick that druggie CenaMark54, if HE'S not passed out.