Logical Debut for Sting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Taker makes his return and makes his way to the ring. He grabs the mic but suddenly Sting will debut wearing a bee costume and a stinger coming out of his backside. He will buzz out to the stage as Taker will look on with confusion. Then Sting will tell the world a secret... HE CAN CONTROL ALL BEES. Taker will show shock as Sting explains that he knows that Taker has an irrational fear of bees, to which Taker says, "IT WAS YOU!" Sting will laugh and "say, yes, it was me! I knew you were afraid of bees, so one day I saw you playing with matches and I sent one of my minions to you. He buzzed by your huge forehead and the shock caused you to drop your lit match and light the entire funeral parlor on fire, leading to Kane being burned." DUH DUH DUUUH! Taker gets very angry and lightning bolts strike everywhere, but Sting deflects all of them with his newly aquired bee eyes, causing the crowd to go nuts. Stephanie comes out, weak at the knees due to that captivating performance, claims that segments was the bees knees and makes the match for Wrestlemania.

...I'll post something normal soon!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Scale of one to Blue, where do you stand?

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Scale of one to Blue, where do you stand?
Around a 2 probably
:dafuq: Did I just read?
Share hugs not drugs bro.
I will take this in to consideration!
LOL. Keep writing more!
Lol I don't want it to sound forced, otherwise I would have kept going
...... this is why I love you Kooldip.
<3

This wasn't a serious post if that wasn't apparent, I'm was just goofin around lol... unless this actually happens :henry:

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Kooldip! Kooldip!Kooldip! Kooldip!

It took me a while to type this because...well...at first I was wondering if I had somehow ingested ecstasy....then I wondered what was actually in my Coke Zero.

After I realized this was reality, I laughed my ass off.

wk

Reactions: Kooldip

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
They must have been too overwhelmed when they read this and decided it would have been too much for the crowd to handle. I'd like to think I was close though.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No idea why I hated way back when, this was a solid cheap laugh.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
No idea why I hated way back when, this was a solid cheap laugh.
You're just a hater. I'm never gonna forgive that one star rating, lad.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol how did this get revived :p.

The logical Debut for him BTW would be at Survivor Series interfering in that ME 6 team tag match prlly with Team Authority vs Team Cena.. Ending with Ziggler pinning 3 ppl thanks to Sting helping out at the end and then using his finisher on Triple H and assisting him a few weeks ago from now.. If that didn't happen I don't know WHAT WILL!