Locker room leaders in ROH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Every wrestling locker room has their leaders. Guys who have either been there long enough or done enough to earn the respect of the younger guys. Undertaker is a prime example of a leader, most have probably heard of his "taker's court" which solved locker room disputes.

Who do you think are the locker room leaders in ROH? My personal picks are Whitmer, Jay Briscoe and Steen. Briscoe and Whitmer have been there from the start and Steen is easily their top guy and has been there a long time as well. I feel that those 3 guys must be the guys with the most pull and respect among the boys.

Who are the locker room leaders for ROH in your mind?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Didn't Richards lose a lot of respect backstage when he became Cornette's golden boy?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Wonder who humbled him. My guess is BJ. Tough as nails and doesn't take shit from anyone.