• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live WWE Royal Rumble Discussion Thread - Saturday January 28th 2023

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
d3ae18b44c2c93e7dbb1b885ab4ef98f7e5d28d1.jpg
Rhea eliminating Morgan was great

Tg11

What they should do is this:

Reigns defends his titles separately at WrestleMania on 2 separate nights

- Night 1 defends the WWE Universal Championship against Sami Zayn

- Night 2 defends the WWE Championship against Cody Rhodes

I think Sami/KO vs. The Usos for the Tag titles at Mania is the most logical outcome. This isn't as much about Roman and Sami as it is about Jey and Sami. Jey will help the Tribal Chief retain against Sami at Elimination Chamber and set up the Tag match for Mania while Roman meets Cody

Joey Bananas

I think Sami/KO vs. The Usos for the Tag titles at Mania is the most logical outcome. This isn't as much about Roman and Sami as it is about Jey and Sami. Jey will help the Tribal Chief retain against Sami at Elimination Chamber and set up the Tag match for Mania while Roman meets Cody
Bingo, this seems like the most likely thing that will happen

Baldrick

Didn't enjoy the Rumble matches as much as I usually do but can't put my finger on why at the moment.

As for the Sami/Roman thing...I don't see Roman defending before Mania now.

They'll pull some kind of shenanigans to strip Roman of one of the titles is my bet, perhaps down to his post match actions?

Cody battles whomever takes over the one title, then Sami wins the EC to get a shot at Roman?

Lots of possibilities on where they can take this so that is the best thing from a fan standpoint.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Just re-watched the Men's Rumble again this morning and it was just as fun as last night. Definitely one of those Rumbles I'll keep going back to over the years. Gunther is absolutely amazing, definitely seems like he's primed for a World Title run next year. It was insane how he didn't even look all that tired after being in there so long.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Agreed, Booty. It's what make Owens so good for me, he's so good at the little things when it comes to telling a story and one of the best sellers on the roster too.

Tg11

Didn't enjoy the Rumble matches as much as I usually do but can't put my finger on why at the moment.

As for the Sami/Roman thing...I don't see Roman defending before Mania now.

They'll pull some kind of shenanigans to strip Roman of one of the titles is my bet, perhaps down to his post match actions?

Cody battles whomever takes over the one title, then Sami wins the EC to get a shot at Roman?

Lots of possibilities on where they can take this so that is the best thing from a fan standpoint.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk

I would go for that