• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live WrestleMania 37 Discussion Thread - Night Two - April 11th

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Gotta say I'm mostly satisfied with Mania overall. Wasn't super hype and it didn't wow me but I was sports entertained

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Gambitto said:
Edge is a heel. Don't have a heel end Roman's reign
He turnd heel like 2 weeks ago. Simple solotuon is don't turn Edge two week before the title match and then let Edge end it, but anyways. Good match, though.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Nimrod said:
WrestleMania's been fun. I've enjoyed the PPV. I've enjoyed it watching with you all. We all made this happen and we should be happy for it.
So we're to blame for the women's tag title stuff and the Fiend nonsense

Roy Mustang

The Great One said:
He turned heel like 2 weeks ago. Simple solution is don't turn Edge two week before the title match and then let Edge end it, but anyways. Good match, though.
So cool new dominant heel loses to old legend? No thanks

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Sabretooth said:
I always wonder why WWE has royal rumble winners lose the WM match. It makes no sense but whatever. I’m not mad Roman won. I think it should have been Edge though.
Rumble Winners are 19-11 as a whole when competing for Championships.