• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Survivor Series WAR GAMES Discussion Thread - Saturday November 25th 2023

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Gunther is guilty of committing a cardinal sin. Never underestimate the man that taught Bryan Danielson how to wrestle.

Kross Rhodes

Until Miz accidentally pulled the turnbuckle covering off. For some reason I thought Miz was being the babyface here, then the referee tries to fix the pad and my man just wallops Gunther with the uprights like he was kicking a field goal my goodness.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Until Miz accidentally pulled the turnbuckle covering off. For some reason I thought Miz was being the babyface here, then the referee tries to fix the pad and my man just wallops Gunther with the uprights like he was kicking a field goal my goodness.

Shockingly Miz was the babyface in the feud

Kross Rhodes

Gunther kicking out of not only Miz’s finish but also the snuggest low blow I’ve ever seen makes him one tough SOB.

Kross Rhodes

Cole is calling this the Boston crab but Gunther is totally trying to tap him out to the walls of Jericho because the story is about Miz trying to tie the record right? It’s a little bit of psychology going on here.

Kross Rhodes

Nope, that's just the opening to the classical theme he used to use.
It sounds like a Jaws riff. Or a knockoff of it.

i’ll have to listen to it again when it comes very close. Kind of like how Friday the 13th had a jaws knock off in the first film as well.

Kross Rhodes

Cole is calling this the Boston crab but Gunther is totally trying to tap him out to the walls of Jericho because the story is about Miz trying to tie the record right? It’s a little bit of psychology going on here.
I’m thinking I’m right on this since Gunther just put the knee on the back and transitioned it into a full on lion tamer.