• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Stream Pages

Oasis

Reaction score
They're offering Jericho a deal to wrestle at the season premire, nothings been confirmed.
RVD is most likely leaving this Summer.
No clue about X-Pac

Rell

Reaction score
X-Pac was actually spotted backstage at a recent iMPACT, so I doubt X-pac will be back in WWE anytime soon, however I can tell you RVD will most likely leave WWE this summer.

MikeRaw

The RVD is pretty much confirmed
As for the other two X pac I highly doubt but theres always rumors and a for Jericho there were rumors they offered him a contract(but those rumors are fake)But itis true that they want him to come back but havent actually offered yet...

Ben

Reaction score
If you look at the top of the forum, you'll notice that there's a new tab labeled "Live Streams"

Basically just a feature for all all members to access the latest wrestling, movies/tvs, and sports. Going to stream all wrestling PPVs along with both Impact and Raw, and hopefully put up some old events as well. The Sports and movies and TV will just be random stuff, but down the line we might take some request for events and shows.