• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, September 24th, 2021: King Nakamura to battle Apollo Crews in an Intercontinental Title Rematch

Deezy

DZ PZ
What world do people live in who think people shouldn't get let go when they take that much time off work?

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Deezy said:
What world do people live in who think people shouldn't get let go when they take that much time off work?
if deezy ever has a kid i hope he can fit it in his work schedule

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I still don't get why they went that way with Baron Corbin. The guy had that miserable gimmick for months during which he would lose to everyone and look desperate, then out of nowhere he wins money gambling and he's back to being a smirk heel.

I bet there was a baby face turn planned and they changed their mind at the last minute.

Moon Bird

I just want it noted that WWE paying tribute to ECW in PA is pathetic and sad.

WWE ruined ECW. It make a mockery of the brand. It humiliated many former talents. And it destroyed the name of ECW before finally burying it, probably to send a message to other companies that this is what happens if you try and come up against WWE....

In short, F*** WWE.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Source: f4wonline.com

Friday's Extreme Rules go-home edition of SmackDown averaged 2.135 million viewers on Fox, down 4.8 percent from the previous week. It's the lowest number for the show since August 20.

In the 18-49 demo, SmackDown drew a 0.55 rating, down 5.2 percent from the week before. The show topped all of television in that category, finishing 10 percent ahead of second-place Big Brother on CBS. SmackDown also topped all of TV in the 18-34 demo with a 0.32 rating. It tied Big Brother for the top spot in 25-54 with a 0.67 rating.

In total viewers, Smackdown finished seventh out of nine shows on the major networks.

Year-over-year, SmackDown was up 1.2 percent in total viewers but down 8.3 percent in 18-49. It's the fifth straight week, and 12th of the last 13, where the show has had a year-over-year viewership increase.

As compared to the 10-week average, as shown in the chart below, SmackDown was down 2.1 percent in overall viewers and down 8.3 percent in 18-49.

sd_ratings_14.png