• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, September 24th, 2021: King Nakamura to battle Apollo Crews in an Intercontinental Title Rematch

Dale

Super Moderator
King Nakamura to battle Apollo Crews in an Intercontinental Title Rematch next week
20210917_SD_MatchPrev_ShinsukeApollo_FC_Fri--225c4e0a0ff2e61c1eec9efe5b0df84c.jpg

In the wake of a brutal sneak attack by Apollo Crews and Commander Azeez, King Nakamura will defend his Intercontinental Championship against former titleholder Crews next week on SmackDown!

Liv Morgan to battle Zelina Vega next Friday on SmackDown
20210917_SD_MatchPrev_LivZelina_FC_Friday--52349369c1bffb25977f2cca13e717c6.jpg

After Liv Morgan sent Carmella face-first into the turnbuckle and secured a showdown against the self-professed Most Beautiful Woman in All of WWE at WWE Extreme Rules, Zelina Vega says that Morgan has to go through her first​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Over the Apollo stuff already lol Women's match wont be special or anything but they did really ramp up the amount of stuff they have going on with the women's division recently so that's nice

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Over the Apollo stuff already lol Women's match wont be special or anything but they did really ramp up the amount of stuff they have going on with the women's division recently so that's nice

It might be alright. I actually think Liv has come a really long way, but Zelina is sort of just there for me. We'll see how it goes. Not as hype of a show this week, but the past couple of weeks have been pretty stacked on SD

DammitC

- Will Finn Balor save us from the boring reign of terror this Sunday at Extreme Rules?
- Is Becky Lynch even threatened by Bianca Belair as a ppv opponent for her world championship?
- Will Shinsuke Nakamura retain his Intercontinental title, or will Apollo Crews win back his prized possession tonight?
- Will Kevin Owens finally get his revenge by destroying Baron Corbin, and send him away from TV for good?
- Will Liv Morgan hurt Carmella's face tonight?

Find out on the next edition of Smackdown Live. Stay tuned :)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
What do you think Smackdown opens with? I need a quick shower, that I probably should’ve honestly grabbed earlier :lol