• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, September 22nd 2023: IYO vs Asuka - SD Womens TItle

DammitC

I was busy; so I'm sorry for the delay here, fellas:

- Will John Cena wrestle tonight?
- Will AJ Styles actually end up pairing with a former iconic rival against the Bloodline?
- Why does Jimmy Uso still want to reunite with Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa?
- Will Io Shirai vs Asuka steal the show tonight in their world title match?
- Will Charlotte Flair make a potential appearance tonight?

Find out on tonight's ongoing edition of Smackdown Live. Stay tuned :)

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I got confused during the LWO entrance. Was posting about the upcoming RAW TV deal and wondered why the hell LWO was on RAW. Then realized it was Friday.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Storm Trooper said:
I got confused during the LWO entrance. Was posting about the upcoming RAW TV deal and wondered why the hell LWO was on RAW. Then realized it was Friday.
well wouldn’t be the first time they didn’t abide by the brand split anyways if it was Raw

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Brandon Blaze said:
well wouldn’t be the first time they didn’t abide by the brand split anyways if it was Raw
oh no I get that I just legit thought it was Monday for about 3 minutes...

Deezy

DZ PZ
Tez gonna have to lay his shit in if he wants to get over as a heel.....I want my Killmonger already.