• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, September 1st 2023: John Cena returns on the Payback go home show.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
SabretheBuzzard said:
Rey is a jobber?
LWO, Theory, and Waller are all Jobber To The Stars. They are elevated to the point where they can be believable foes for stars but lose a lot.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Storm Trooper said:
LWO, Theory, and Waller are all Jobber To The Stars. They are elevated to the point where they can be believable foes for stars but lose a lot.
So Cena is a jobber since he hasn'tbeat anyone in years.

Storm Trooper

SabretheBuzzard said:
No wrestlers from the attitude era are still on the roster. It really is a bygone era now
Did you thank Trish Stratus recently? She's on the roster.

Storm Trooper

SabretheBuzzard said:
Theory was US champ for 9 months lol. He’s not a jobber
When did I say he was a jobber? Read what I said. "JOBBER TO THE STARS" not "JOBBER." But aside from beating Cena what did Theory win during that 9 month reign?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
SabretheBuzzard said:
Theory was US champ for 9 months lol. He’s not a jobber
Even as a huge fan of his, I can say that doesn't mean anything. Legit is gonna be a forgettable reign for the most part.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Theory, Waller, and Escobar deserve better imo than being jobber to the stars. I mean it's better than being a straight up jobber, but I rather they just all do good things in the midcard til they are built up to move up

Storm Trooper

Brandon Blaze said:
Theory, Waller, and Escobar deserve better imo than being jobber to the stars. I mean it's better than being a straight up jobber, but I rather they just all do good things in the midcard til they are built up to move up
Totally agree. Hence why I want Theory/Waller as a team. It'd do a world of good for both.

BSE

Brandon Blaze said:
Even as a huge fan of his, I can say that doesn't mean anything. Legit is gonna be a forgettable reign for the most part.
I honestly can't even remember his feuds... Sheamus maybe?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Waller still paying his dues the dude will have a massive future. Theory has just lost his way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sabretooth

I don’t really think Theory had any long term feuds. All I remember is the one with Seth and Bobby and then the one with Cena. I think he faced sheamus too.