• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, September 15th 2023: "The Grayson Waller Effect" with special guest John Cena

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Max is great but let’s give it some time before we say he’s as good as the Rock. Rock parlayed his personality into a multi bajillion dollar acting career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cwalker

Max is great but let’s give it some time before we say he’s as good as the Rock. Rock parlayed his personality into a multi bajillion dollar acting career.

Crazy part is he doesn’t even act

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
SD was a'ight... To have Rock and Cena on the show definitely was interesting, but man... opening the show with a 20 minute promo, from which they pretty much (had to) bleep out the sound for half of it, that's just bad. I know it's not their fault, but also Rocky starting the asshole chant didn't help (and I'm sure he knows about how they can't use that on TV or Fox).

Minor gripe though. The rest was pretty good.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

I mean… he got the crowd to chant a lot of dumb silly stuff. He might not can as good as The Rock, I’ll give you that. But he can control the crowd pretty damn good, and definitely one of the best right now.
:mj