• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, October 9th, 2020: Night 1 of the WWE Draft

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
* Humberto Carrillo stays on RAW
* Murphy goes from RAW to SmackDown
* Drew Gulak goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Kalisto stays on SmackDown
* Tucker goes from SmackDown to RAW

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think Tucker has hella potential but he'll be in 24/7 title picture for the next few months if I had to guess

Dale

Super Moderator
This draft would have been way more interesting had NXT been involved. I fee like literally nothing has changed outside of The New Day stuff.

Rollins/Murphy/Mysterio family stuff is just the same but on SmackDown. Orton/Drew/Keith don't look like they're going to change either due to the title / Raw already losing Seth.

Only potential movement could be Fiend & Alexa moving over to Raw

Chris

Dreams are Endless
They seem to call them up in bunches a lot anyways so a set time a year during a draft would be fine. They wouldn't stick with it though :heston

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
What was the point of just giving us these fresh new matchups when three biggest feuds in WWE are still gonna be going on just on different brands?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I wish NXT could make draft picks also.

Fuck even calling it development at this point. Maybe give them just 1 pick per round or 1 pick every other round or something. But let them take part.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk