SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, November 18th 2022: Butch and Sami Zayn to duke it out in SmackDown World Cup on FOX First-Round Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah, kinda sucks especially with the fact that Braun is most likely going to win the World Cup as well. The guy isn't even that much bigger than Gunther.
I think you misunderstood lol. I’m not saying he doesn’t look like a threat because he’s running away. I’m saying he doesn’t look like a threat in general which is why I don’t care he’s running away. Maybe they’re close to the same height but Braun is twice as thick as him. Braun looks like he could body Gunther whenever he wanted. Braun is rock solid muscle while Gunther is just skinny and toned

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Friday night's episode of WWE SmackDown averaged 2.232 million viewers on Fox, down one percent from the previous week. It's still the second-best audience total for the show since October 19.

SmackDown topped all of television with a 0.56 rating in the 18-49 demo. It's down 3.4 percent from last week but is SmackDown's second-highest demo rating since September 23. The show also topped the English-language broadcast networks, and was third overall on all TV, with a 0.32 rating in the 18-34 demo.

SmackDown finished seventh overall in viewership on the major networks. There was sports competition in the form of an NBA game on ESPN that went head-to-head with SmackDown and averaged 1.34 million viewers, drew a 0.45 in 18-49, and finished second on cable.

As compared with the same week in 2021, SmackDown was up 8.1 percent in overall viewers and up 7.8 percent in 18-49.

Listed below are the last 11 weeks of overall viewership and 18-49 demo ratings for Fox airings of SmackDown, along with the 10-week averages in both categories. This week's show was down one percent in overall viewership but up 3.7 percent in 18-49 as compared to the recent averages.

sd-ratings.jpg

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler