• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, May 28th, 2021: The Usos battle Street Profits for the first time ever this Friday *no preview*

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Rollins....he...he just he don't entertain me like he use to. Shame, cause it makes me not want to wear my old Seth shirt out places

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Well Texas doesn't mean shit bc I can drive 12 hours one direction and still be in Texas but there are a few actually in Dallas I might try and go to lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
But I gotta watch my funds rn with everything I'm having to buy up front and I get paid on a delay at first for this job :slip:

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I liked Corporate Seth the best tbh, but still like his heel work right now. The Cesaro match is something nice to look forward too.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Honey-Blazed said:
Texas really so big you can drive half a fucking day and still be there, or you just over doing it?
At my old place, I could get to Florida driving before I could get to El Paso, Texas

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
CHRISTOPHER said:
Well Texas doesn't mean shit bc I can drive 12 hours one direction and still be in Texas but there are a few actually in Dallas I might try and go to lol
I always forget how big Texas is lol :bosque

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
The Fourth Wall said:
I liked Corporate Seth the best tbh, but still like his heel work right now. The Cesaro match is something nice to look forward too.
Thats when I liked him. I had the undisputed future shirt