• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, March 3rd 2023: Roman Returns returns to SmackDown amid Bloodline turmoil

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Storm Trooper said:
most likely. Or they'll wait until the company is sold and he's out of power, then maybe he will. He did retire this year after all and no one expected him to ever do that.
Yeah I was wondering if the retirement changed anything there but he didn't stay retired long enough to see lol

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
We find out Vince McMahon is the one and only inductee and we find out the week of. He gives a 2 hour speech.
vince-mcmahon.gif

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Chris said:
I remember when RD Evans got fired cause he approved Bret's Hart foundation speech where Bret thanked Vince (or something of the sort) and that's a big no no I guess, dude oddly wants no recognition from the HOF
it makes sense (not wanting praise, not firing the dude). Thanking him is like thanking the academy for winning an Oscar.

Storm Trooper

Chris said:
Yeah I was wondering if the retirement changed anything there but he didn't stay retired long enough to see lol
Meh he's still in a reduced role. Am I the only person alive who thinks he's just back to sell the company and he's not running everything right now?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Storm Trooper said:
it makes sense (not wanting praise, not firing the dude). Thanking him is like thanking the academy for winning an Oscar.
Yeah I don't mind not wanting to be thanked, just was odd to me that Vince specifically felt that way lol I suspect Evans was already not in good graces too and that was just an excuse to fire him tbh, can't imagine why he wouldn't have just been reprimanded when Bret fuckin said it anyway lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Storm Trooper said:
Meh he's still in a reduced role. Am I the only person alive who thinks he's just back to sell the company and he's not running everything right now?
I don't think he's booking lol I just mean he's back on the board and running the sell part where before January he was actually retired

Storm Trooper

Chris said:
I don't think he's booking lol I just mean he's back on the board and running the sell part where before January he was actually retired
fair. It still feels like people are acting like he's running everything. He's just facilitating a sale.