• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, March 26th, 2021: Edge and Roman Reigns gear up for WrestleMania collision

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Damn I saw a news tidbit the other day about WWE trademarking something to do with "swing" that I thought was funny, obviously about Cesaro but I cannot remember what it was for the life of me :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Mania card really not too shabby, I was very skeptical just a couple weeks ago I feel like :lol

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
CHRISTOPHER said:
Damn I saw a news tidbit the other day about WWE trademarking something to do with "swing" that I thought was funny, obviously about Cesaro but I cannot remember what it was for the life of me :lol
The Swing

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm really interested to see how much Bad Bunny learned since he's allegedly been at the PC a lot these last few months

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
CHRISTOPHER said:
I'm really interested to see how much Bad Bunny learned since he's allegedly been at the PC a lot these last few months
if it wasnt for that corona commerical i have no idea who tf he is

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Well he's one of the most famous artists in the world regardless of that fact or anyone else that hadn't heard of him before lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Cesaro gets a valet/girlfriend where they solely feud with couples so they can exchange women for the night....book it