• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, June 4th, 2021: 2 Title Matches

Dale

Super Moderator
Rey & Dominik Mysterio put their SmackDown Tag Team Titles on the line against The Usos
20210528_SD_MatchPrev_MysteriosUsos_FC_fri--dc07f2a59cdbc9ca2cba421bff0cd2f3.jpg

After The Usos' huge victory over The Street Profits, Jimmy & Jey have earned the right to challenge SmackDown Tag Team Champions Rey & Dominik Mysterio.

Will the titleholders be full strength after a mysterious attack on Rey left Dominik to battle Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode in a SmackDown Tag Team Championship Handicap Match? Will Jey Uso be on the same page as his brother? Or is his attention split between Jimmy and Universal Champion Roman Reigns?

Kevin Owens to challenge Apollo Crews with Commander Azeez barred from ringside
20210528_SD_MatchPrev_apolloKO_FC_Fri--d57fbc37825ba7e8a817326b4818cf97.jpg

Seconds after Kevin Owens hit the Stunner on Intercontinental Champion Apollo Crews on the May 28 edition of SmackDown, Commander Azeez blasted KO with the devastating Nigerian Nail to end the contest in a disqualification.

As a result, Owens will get the opportunity to challenge Crews for his illustrious Intercontinental Title with Commander Azeez barred from ringside.​

Dale

Super Moderator
Who attacked Rey Mysterio last Friday on SmackDown?
The table is set for the highly anticipated title showdown pitting SmackDown Tag Team Champions Rey & Dominik Mysterio against reunited six-time titleholders The Usos. Amidst the hype, however, one important question remains unanswered: Who attacked Rey Mysterio last Friday on the blue brand?

It seems highly unlikely that Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode, the Mysterios’ scheduled opponents that night, carried out the attack on The Ultimate Underdog during his pre-match prayer, since both Superstars were seen in the ring mere moments later. Everyone knows that any champion in WWE has a target on his back each and every week, but who stood to gain the most by carrying out such an ambush? Will they repeat their treacherous assault this week?​

DammitC

- How will Big E react to passing out mysteriously a couple of weeks ago?
- Will Jey Uso end up siding with his brother, Jimmy Uso, or his cousin, Roman Reigns?
- Will Seth Rollins regret spending all that time last week mocking Cesaro?
- Will Bayley continue to laugh at Bianca Belair in disrespectful fashion?
- Will Kevin Owens end up winning the Intercontinental championship, or will Apollo Crews end up retaining here?

Find out on the next edition of Smackdown Live. Stay tuned :)

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
I hope Seth wrestles, my fave boys on SD don't really wrestle on TV much now, it makes me sad :(

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Actually the Fox Now app lets me watch Fox :garrett im outside smoking so I was worried I miss a bit. But I’m here. App even has built in pop out player

DammitC

if you're late on seeing Sami Zayn or Dolph Ziggler tonight, then I'll just cross my hards hard like this until my veins pop out and shrivel permanently :armfold