• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, June 23rd 2023: Womens Tag Titles Unification

bradatar

WS' favorite son
I’m trying to go to NXT next week. This is dumb but I can’t figure out how to buy tickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
They should exploit Sheamus being vulnerable after a High Cross for future matches, just so this doesn't seem like a fluke

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Jimmy Uso said:
I doubt it, the women’s tag division really hasn’t ever been treated right.
WWE never had womens teams before the Tag titles. Once they made it they just threw people together. NXT had womens teams. Now WWE called up womens teams. As such actual teams can vie for the Tag Titles.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
bradatar said:
I’m trying to go to NXT next week. This is dumb but I can’t figure out how to buy tickets Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You probably won't make it because all the seats are booked up by the regular mouth-breathers who booed Wes Lee

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
WWE never had womens teams before the Tag titles. Once they made it they just threw people together. NXT had womens teams. Now WWE called up womens teams. As such actual teams can vie for the Tag Titles.
I still don’t got faith in them. We’ll see but I feel like the titles will just be props and barely used, and then forgot about.