• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, June 23rd 2023: Womens Tag Titles Unification

Sabretooth

God you couldn’t pay me to care about these stupid women’s tag titles. At this rate Ronda and Shayna are gonna be Sasha and Naomi part 2

Cwalker

Yeah but it was vague like they didn't know if she'd have to have surgery or not so I guess not
Sounds a lot like when they said Naomi was hurt years ago just so she could win the title in her hometown

I’m calling shenanigans

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
To be fair she has been off for like 6 weeks. It's not like she missed a week or 2. Maybe they could have gone without stripping the titles but they also likely didn't want to wait until now to have Ronda/Shayna win the Championships.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Cwalker said:
Sounds a lot like when they said Naomi was hurt years ago just so she could win the title in her hometown I’m calling shenanigans
well Dakota also allegedly got injured trying to protect Liv bc she was already hurt