• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, June 23rd 2023: Womens Tag Titles Unification

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Chris said:
they were created for the dumbest reason and get to go out in a hilariously dumb way too, fitting
They started with an NXT team being unable to go over Shayna Baszler, and they'll end with an NXT team being unable to go over Shayna Baszler

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Sky said:
They started with an NXT team being unable to go over Shayna Baszler, and they'll end with an NXT team being unable to go over Shayna Baszler
a full circle story I'm all for it

Cwalker

You can tell this was completely changed last minute. LA Knight and Rey was so sloppy and this shit is so all over the place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think when Rey when for the 619 the second time, LA Knight was supposed to counter and hit the Gravy Train.

Didn’t work out and they called an audible

Deezy

DZ PZ
Sabretooth said:
Yeah one of the greatest of the last 15 years is getting buried because he loses to Solo lmfao.
how would losing to one of the most protected yyoung guys be a burial? I don't think you knw what a burial is.